1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs in the sun, moon, and stars

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Leo, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

So maybe AY will be right about some event occurring on some of those dates and the magnitude of the events which do occur will be much less then he expects.
    Prayers for no Tsunami.

Booklady and djmoforegon like this.
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

We have to remember that whatever natural or cosmic "event" will be allowed to take place we can mitigate the effect through prayer and sacrifice and suffering accepted.

Beth B, Elly, Praetorian and 5 others like this.
  3. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Principalities

I think it's also important to remember that if you try to live in the Divine Will, it will help to mitigate any fear or anxiety over whether a tsunami will affect us. The way I choose to look at it is that if my family and I die from flood waters (or earthquake, I'm in Southern California after all) then it may be that God in His mercy is taking us to Him before any temptation during the chastisement that threatens our souls. I have 5 kids, and I'm more worried about temptations during the chastisement than actually dying.

Beth B, Booklady, Jackie and 4 others like this.
  4. Divine Mercy, I hear ya.
    I read recently that families in Aleppo are all sleeping in the same "bombed out" room so that they can all die together if they get attacked.
    I agree that we have to take the long view here. God is probably going to take many of us home as things get much worse. The goal is to get to Heaven. I have been praying that my family will be together when SHTF.
    There was an esteemed pastor, a Monsignor, when I was growing up, and each Sunday, as I recall, he said some form of hellfire and brimstone from the pulpit, even if it was brief. One time, he said that we could leave after Mass and get killed getting out on the highway, and if we weren't in the state of grace, we would go to Hell. Way to boil it down!!!!!!!!! I just read the messages from Our Lady and St. Joseph to Edson Glauber for October, (After The Warning website) and the gist is the same plea: to come back to God now, convert our souls from sin and worldliness, get ready, because something evil is coming upon the Church and the world. St. Joseph said "You cannot imagine what is coming upon the world."
    The same pleas for many rosaries, sacrifices, and prayers......

Jeanne, Beth B, Booklady and 4 others like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

SUN QUIET AGAIN AS IT HEADS TOWARD SOLAR MINIMUM

http://www.vencoreweather.com/blog/...quiet-again-as-it-heads-towards-solar-minimum

[​IMG]

10:40 AM | Sun quiet again as it heads toward solar minimum
    www.vencoreweather.com
    The sun has been completely spotless on 21 days in 2016 and it is currently featuring just one lonely sunspot region. In fact, on June 4th of this year, the sun went completely spotless for the first time since 2011 and that quiet spell lasted for about four days. Sunspot regions then reappeared for the next few weeks on a sporadic basis, but that was followed by several more completely spotless days on the surface of the sun. The increasingly frequent blank sun is a sign that the next solar minimum is approaching and there will be an even greater number of spotless days over the next few years. At first, the blankness will stretch for just a few days at a time, then it’ll continue for weeks at a time, and finally it should last for months at a time when the sunspot cycle reaches its nadir. The next solar minimum phase is expected to take place around 2019 or 2020. The current solar cycle is the 24th since 1755 when extensive recording of solar sunspot activity began and is the weakest in more than

Latest messages from Luz de Maria though have said that that is what is being reported about the sun now....but that it is getting ready for some future blasts with great effects upon nature and humans....prayers!

Booklady likes this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yikes! That SUN in my comment above gigantisized itself.......was about a tenth the size in my intended comment! Is "Somebody" making a point??

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A portion from the still yet to be translated Luz de Maria message of Nov. 1, 2016.....a very rough translation from Google Translate:

THE EARTH IS INFLUENCED BY LARGE ASTEROID STRONGLY MOVING IN SPACE, the man with great ignorance attracts with its stubbornness of works and acts, those elements that move through space. The moon will find his rest and sun for several minutes will be obscured.

That attraction of the Earth on members rotating in space is strong, both as man's sin. The effects on Earth are visible in this moment, and for the man himself, shuddering. Must understand that the wrongdoing not die by committing the act, but the effect of the act continues for Creation, inflaming more men and the fight is not only against men, but against demons, legions and principalities of evil.

The approach to Earth asteroids and meteors will increase. (1) Just as you do not know themselves, but only know what their brothers do, and know all the relationship between human behavior and the behavior of the Earth, and therefore of nature.

The elements dangerously approach the man in an effort to awaken the man, image and likeness of God, which is not found in a large majority. Earth continues shuddering, waking the man who moments brings to memory the God who created you and then you forget and lashes out against all the Divine.

Pray children, geography will change because of this Earth trembles more strongly in its entirety.

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Well, as Antonio Yague has told us the Sun represents GOD, so there you go!

Booklady and josephite like this.
  9. dust

dust New Member

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

11. dust

dust New Member

Even the shape of the clouds are like the mouth of a trumpet....this gave me the chills. Sometimes scripture is symbolic, sometimes literal. This seems very literal.

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

13. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

Jeanne likes this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

What Does Russia Have Up Its Sleeve?

http://palmtreeofdeborah.blogspot.co.il/2016/11/what-does-russia-have-up-its-sleeve.html

Is the IDF 'Idol' Falling From It's Pedestal?

29 Tishrei 5777
    Erev Rosh Chodesh

Report: Israel ‘Panicked’ by Quality, Quantity of Russian Presence, Weaponry in Region, Which Dramatically Hamper IDF Operations

http://palmtreeofdeborah.blogspot.co.il/2016/10/is-idf-idol-falling-from-its-pedestal.html

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Here's what another site says (yet, where are the comparisons or a possibility of some form of magnetic pull interference that would cause such "radio emissions"?)

A natural phenomenon that just occurred in Israel has people worried that the apocalypse isn't far away.

But don't start giving away your stuff just yet, folks. Though many are interpreting this as a sign that the end of days is coming, there's a simple scientific explanation.

In Jerusalem recently, trumpet-like noises began sounding out, and they were accompanied by what some say looks like a ring of fire in the sky. According to the Book of Revelation in the Bible, the sound of seven trumpets will bring death and destruction upon us. But while the noises are definitely eerie, scientists say that they are simply the product of Earth's natural radio emissions and not an apocalyptic omen.

It's just our old buddy Earth talking to us!

http://www.viralnova.com/jerusalem-trumpet-sounds/

16. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

This lady could be exactly right. It could be deception via technology via haarp or indeed the first trumpet. If so then this is what follows with the first trumpet:

And I saw seven angels standing in the presence of God; and there were given to them seven trumpets. [3] And another angel came, and stood before the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given to him much incense, that he should offer of the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar, which is before the throne of God. [4] And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the saints ascended up before God from the hand of the angel. [5]And the angel took the censer, and filled it with the fire of the altar, and cast it on the earth, and there were thunders and voices and lightnings, and a great earthquake.

[6] And the seven angels, who had the seven trumpets, prepared themselves to sound the trumpet. [7] And the first angel sounded the trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mingled with blood, and it was cast on the earth, and the third part of the earth was burnt up, and the third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Could be nibiru that would create such an event with rock and minerals falling to the earth.

Booklady and djmoforegon like this.
  17. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

God,CERN, HAARP, Nemesis approach to earth, Obama, Russia....all of the above or at least some.

Booklady likes this.
  18. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

May God Bless you and your family, Divine Mercy. My husband and I too feel the same way, we live in Florida.

DivineMercy likes this.
  19. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

That video is a hoax...see how the clouds go toward the center of the sky....notice how loud the so called trumpets are. If this was real all of Jerusalem would have had audio and video of such an event. There is not one other video to collaborate this supposed event. These guys are clever...be careful. I read where the guys making the video had made other bogus video's to fool Christians.

Booklady likes this.
  20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Right!! I hear this noise all the time :confused: Not! If anyone thinks this is normal, I would like them to show it taking place anywhere else.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016