1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

sign of the times

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Oakline, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Oakline

Oakline Tadhg

I'm living in cork all of my 38 years and only found out 2 years ago that there is a freemason centre in my town.
    They have been in the city since 1926.
    I past this the today to see their after getting a sign put up it amazes me that the state of so called Catholic Ireland is gone so bad the freemasons are coming out from under their rock

2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. And according to the Sufi mystic mentioned on another post. The evil ones will be more and more open and visible as evil progresses.

Here in the UK there have been masonic places open to view for as long as I can remember. There have also been spiritualist meeting places too; but we just have to avoid being contaminated by never entering them.

3. Oakline

Oakline Tadhg

I entered one before on culture night it was a horible experience.
    I told a man I heard they were a secret society and his reply was no we are society with a lot of secrets!!!
    I also asked is there devil worshiping going on in their. His answer was no we don't pray or worship. I found a prayer book on a chair and I asked who do you offer then up to and be muttered who ever you believed in.
    I had to stop because I feared I wouldn't leave alive lol

4. Oakline

Oakline Tadhg

I asked how do you get voted in he said you have a black bean and a green bean if you get more green beans in the count from the head people you can apply to join.
    I was talking to an American pastor once and he told me that the final thing you have to do before you can be a 33rd degree Mason is called the judes kiss you kiss the bible.
    That creeped me out

5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I was listening to one of those phone-in radio programmes about a year or so ago and some guy phoned in saying that he was a Freemason and Catholic. He made it out to be a harmless club and, of course, was well received by the guy hosting the show. Have a look at this: http://www.thejournal.ie/freemasons-lodge-molesworth-street-dublin-571498-Aug2012/ It's their Hall in Dublin. In the comments section beneath the article, someone quoted this and asked whether the law had been repealed:
    "Government of Ireland Act of 1920

65. Special provisions as to Freemasons. – (1) It is hereby declared that existing enactments relative to unlawful oaths or unlawful assemblies in Ireland (to not apply to the meetings or proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Ireland, or of any lodge or society recognised by that Grand Lodge.

(2) Neither the Parliament of Southern Ireland, nor the, Parliament, of Northern Ireland shall have power to abrogate or affect prejudicially any privilege or exemption of the Grand of Freemasons in Ireland, or any lodge or society recognised by that Grand Lodge which is enjoyed either by law or custom at the time of the passing of this Act, and any law made in contravention of this provision shall, so far as it is in contravention of this provision, be void."

Secret or not, they sure had a lot of influence.

6. Oakline

Oakline Tadhg

That's scary
    Thats scary stuff !

7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Scary indeed.

While acknowledging my ignorance of these matters, I imagine that Bunreacht na hEireann replaced the Government of Ireland Act in the Republic but I'm not so sure whether it still applies in the North. It's anyone's guess where and how they still have influence because they didn't just fade away.

Ireland needs prayers now more than ever before.

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The masons have been around for a very long time in Ireland.

My mother RIP told me her aunt who was widowed a hundred years ago was invited by the masons to join. Yes, a woman even then was in their sights. They recognised her as a person who was a good business woman, even then. She of course refused.

I have a lifetime of little stories about masons, to take to the grave, they are only worth dead mans bones in my eyes.

Lets keep them where they belong. I have heard the Triumph of Immaculate Heart of Mary will be their downfall. Lets rejoice in that. For I surely will for the harm they have done to me and my family in my lifetime. Yes, I have much to offer for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Praise God.

Joe Crozier likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

No Catholic prophecy has spoken more on the evils of freemasonry then Father Gobbi (Marian Movement of Priests). Mark Mallett's last two posts speak much on this and does a masterful job of tying freemasonry into the book of Revelations. http://www.markmallett.com/blog/the-fall-of-mystery-babylon/

Julia likes this.