1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling you Something

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Mar 3, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

2. Child of God

Child of God New Member

I have 2 and they are truly beautiful !

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

6. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

For those in Europe interested in buying this scapular, I was sent the following email:
    (by the way I have an idea that though it is a general protection scapular it's big thing is to protect during the Chastisement and the three days of darkness)

Here is the email:

You can buy it from this website, it may take two months to get it because so many have ordered for these scapular of benediction and protection. I waited for a few months before I got it by post…

If you leave it in your house and it will be protected. You may open this link and read this statement about using it.

I have one. It is a very beautiful scapular. A big one!

I sent 20 euro and I got a very interesting booklet and some medals etc and it is really worthwhile to spend on.

Jesus told Marie Julie that “ France will furthermore become Muslim…”

Barbara C

Scapular of blessing and protection - Marie-Julie Jahenny

www.marie-julie-jahenny.fr/scapular-of-blessing-and-protection.htm

My children of the Cross, for a long time now, my Son and I have desired to make this scapular of benediction known. This scapular, my children, is made to all ...

Booklady and gracia like this.
  7. Booklady likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

9. As far as I know these were on the go 25 years ago, and people (myself included) running around in a panic for what was to follow shortly!!
    I don't tend to be too worried these times coz being in a state of grace and trusting, and following the leading of the Holy Spirit is what is needed most I feel.
    Each to their own..:)

Booklady likes this.
  10. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

I already have one Padraig!

gracia likes this.
  11. There were moments when it gave me extreme peace. When I first got it I could feel her presence around me and the odor of sanctity.

gracia and padraig like this.
  12. Frodo

Frodo Angels

Thinking this may be worth a bump. I took Padraig's advice and bought one when he recommended it the first time. We can all surely use all the protection we can get in these dark days.

My children, each soul, each person who possesses this scapular will see his family protected, his home will also be protected, first of all from fires which will never be able to penetrate inside. This scapular will strike down any ungrateful people who will blaspheme My Name in the house where it will be exposed. If an impious person enters the home, he will be struck with such strength that his conversion will not be long coming. All those who will wear it will be preserved from thunder, sudden death and accidents. During the chastisements they will be protected. Whoever will place it in the Holy Temple, will ward off from there all the impious and any profanations. Our Lord adds again that by calling to mind this scapular to a stubborn soul at the hour of the death, it will awaken in the soul, faith and conviction. All those who will think of it and love it, will be spared affliction of the soul. All those who will wear it, will be safe from all danger, as if they were already in Heaven. Finally, this scapular will be a means of offsetting the blows of the just Divine Anger which thus, will not weigh down on souls.​

Pray4peace, AED, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  13. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Bless you, Frodo, I had not read this thread before. I just bought one.

Carol55, Pray4peace, Frodo and 2 others like this.
  14. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I bought some of these a few years back. (y)

Coincidentally, I just noticed last week that these scapulars are now being sold on Amazon. I have heard about witches and Satanists putting curses on religious objects which then can cause a whole list of problems for the ignorant buyer. Not that any from Amazon will necessarily be cursed, but just as a word of warning, it may be prudent to buy from a reputable Catholic vendor.

gracia, Frodo, AED and 2 others like this.