1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Schism prior to the Warning?

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by non sum dignus, Oct 14, 2017.

1. non sum dignus

non sum dignus New Member

The Apparitions of the Virgin Mary in San Sebastián de Garabandal 013 Dr. Ricardo Puncernau, neuropsychiatrist

http://www.stjosephpublications.com...f Dr Ricardo Puncernau, Neuropsychiatrist.pdf

Me quedé pues, sólo con Serafín y comimos en la cabaña de las vacas. Después de comer intenté tirarle de la lengua, pues se decía que sabía por Conchita cuando sería el Aviso. Saqué la conclusión de que si lo sabía, no lo quería decir.
    I stayed alone with Serafín and we ate in the stable with the cows. After we ate, I tried to get him to talk, because it was a believed that he knew from Conchita when ‘the Warning’ would happen. I came to the conclusion that he did know, but did not want to say.

Lo único que saqué en claro fue, que iría precedido de un especial acontecimiento en la Iglesia, que después de muchas preguntas y deducciones me pareció sacar en claro, por lo que él me dijo un tanto oscuramente, que sería algo parecido a un Cisma. O yo lo entendí así.
    The only thing I understood clearly was that the Warning would be preceded by a special event in the Church. After many questions and deductions, it seemed clear where it had been uncertain before, that it would be some kind of Schism; at least this is how I understood it.

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/book3/three07e-withMiracleSight.htm

And she talked to him about the Miracle, and explained in what it was going to consist. Later Conchita wrote it down briefly on the back of a holy card of the Child Jesus, which Serafin keeps concealed and which none of the family has seen. And she told him that it would occur when a definite event in the Church took place, and she also explained it to him. Only in this way does Serafin know the date of the miracle.

Later Serafin and I discussed the following excerpt from a leaflet written by Dr. Puncernau: «During one of my trips to the pastures, I was alone with Serafin and we were eating in the barn. After eating, I tried to draw him out since it was said that he knew from Conchita when the Warning would be.

I drew the conclusion that if he knew, he didn't want to say. The only thing that I got definitely from him was that it would be preceded by a special happening in the Church. After many questions and answers, it seemed clear to me from his vague remarks that it would be something like a schism. That is the way I understood it.»

And what do you say about Dr. Puncernau's opinion? I asked Serafin.
    — He is free to think what he wants. But I don't think I gave him reasons for such an opinion.

But will this happening actually be a schism in the Church?
    — I have nothing to say.

[​IMG]
    During that May of 1976, I spoke also with Jacinta's mother, Maria. She told me that she had heard repeatedly from her daughter that affairs were going to go very bad for the Church, that the Eucharist would constantly be given less importance, that many priests would become worse and worse, and that wickedness would spread everywhere.

It can be noticed that Dr. Puncernau does not speak of the Miracle, but of the Warning. Is this a mistake? Perhaps not.

AED, gracia, SgCatholic and 1 other person like this.
  2. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

One of the items that was mentioned in the prayer intentions at our Fatima Mass this evening was the growing confrontation with the Magisterium of the Church...
    The schism will be an open wound soon in the Church if it is not already. I also couldn't help but wonder during Mass, if there was a large enough amount of prayer for peace today to offset the nuclear games going on right now - a reprieve, if only in time. And only time will tell. :unsure:

AED and gracia like this.
  3. non sum dignus

non sum dignus New Member

The division in the Church brings me to tears...And I am not usually a man of tears.

Pray.

sparrow, AED, gracia and 4 others like this.
  4. I only support officially church approved apparitions of Our Lady.

The impending schism has been caused by Fr. Jorge Bergolio SJ aka " Pope Francis" following the heretical writings of Cardinal Walter Kasper.

This is what happens when evil theology is supported by those who should and ought to know better.

The real rot sets in when dissident theologians are not only given free rein but actual open support by the highest church authority.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017