1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Scapular of Benediction and Protection...get it now

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Timothius722, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

I know I sound like a broken record...and no...it is not superstitious or a "good luck charm". If you see nature becoming more topsy tervy everyday...then this is a sign. If you are under spiritual attack...this is a sign. If you see young people leaving the church in droves...this is a sign. If you see Christian people under attack and losing their lives...this is a sign. If whole societies are abandoning Christian heritage for the opposite...this is a sign. If whole economies are on the precipice of collaspse...this is a sign. Let God be God and let Him sort out the mess...do not be troubled and trust in the Lord. His Spirit is a work and we need only trust and not fear. The Scapular of Benediction and Protection is meant specifically for this period in history. I attest to its efficacy. Get one while you are still able to get one...wear it devoutly. I promise you will not be disappointed.

gracia, rita, Jeanne and 1 other person like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

http://www.marie-julie-jahenny.fr/scapular-of-blessing-and-protection.htm

I am going to get some of these great protection will be given.

gracia likes this.
  3. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

Where can I get some?

4. Indy

Indy Praying

I think this is where they are ordered from.

http://www.marie-julie-jahenny.fr/religious-items.htm

Scapular of blessing and protection: €7
    I think they want the buyer to send an email first to here: sanctuaire@marie-julie-jahenny.fr

Payment is by money transfer or international money order only. So I guess they reply to the email with these details.

There is also a link to an order form. There is a good menu of items to purchase from this page.

gracia likes this.
  5. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

Thanks Indy! :)

6. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

My scapular arrived today, thanks be to God. I will get it blessed on Friday. :)

gracia likes this.
  7. Child of God

Child of God New Member

I
    I have one, it is TRUELY beautiful !

gracia likes this.
  8. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

I have just received it from a dear friend recently who got it for me what a grace to have!

gracia likes this.
  9. Stella Maris

Stella Maris New Member

Do you happen to know where we can get a medal of Our Lady of Bonne Garde? Thanks