1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Satan has entered the MOG boards in force

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Dean, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Dean

Dean Archangels

No, I will not leave because I believe there are many great people here who read these boards. Padraig is a great man trying to do great things. Glenn, although he doesnt have a sense of humor :) is doing God's work daily by spreading great messages. There are many people who probably read these things that are not evem members. I know I read them for probably 1-2 years before I ever signed up for an account.

But times are changing in society and on here. Stan is here and active

False flags everywhere
    Conspiracy theories out the wazoo brought over from youtube and infowars.
    Calling Pope non-valid.
    Believing every moon or significant date is the end of something or the beginning of something else.

Yes, I have problems with Pope Francis too, but let's not spread false stories and make false statements to try to make us feel better. He is the head of our church until he steps down or until God calls him home.

This MoG group is worth fighting for, but it is time to call out evil when it hits. And yes, many on here completely feel they are with God, but are doing Satan's bidding by believing this garbage.

Julia and Seagrace like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

I think Dean that these are very ,very uncertain times. As indeed Our Lady Warned, 'Cardinal against Cardinal and Bishop against Bishop'.

Well then if even the high clergy are confused it is no surprise us poor lay folk might be stumped.:D:D
    A few years ago what we are seeing now in the Church and the World I would have thought pure Science Fiction but well...I have seen it with my own eyes.

This has been one of the few places as events progressed in the Church where folks could speak their minds and discuss events without being shut on right down. This has been a blessing and I trust will continue to be a blessing.

I trust people are adult enough to exercise discernment themselves. I don't feel empowered to shut people down because I personally can't swallow them. I have witnessed and am witnessing such incredible events at this stage I could swallow just about a hog whole.:):D;)

Julia, sparrow, DivineMercy and 11 others like this.
  3. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

I could not agree with Dean more! All of a sudden, our Forum has been infected with the bizarre. Similar to Dean, I have been active on the MOG Forums as a passive reader for a very long time, 6-7 years ( a guess) without contributing. Having lost my job gives me more time to comment (I'd rather have employment!). Every 2-3 years the Forum enters into a cycle of the bizarre with way out of the mainstream contributors. Sad to say but one can almost pick up mental illness as the contributions have no logic flow, only random, unconnected, thoughts. I pray for those with mental illness. Usually it takes Padraig's direct involvement to filter out the outliers and revoke their privilidges. I hope Padraig is seeing what we're seeing, Dean.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

If I see nutty stuff or nuts I will act.:) I will keep my eyes open. But as a general rule in far out world it might not be such a good idea to entirely block out the far out. I do try hard to listen hard. Not to switch off too quick.

Julia, sparrow, Byron and 2 others like this.
  5. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

You da man! I defer to your expertise. You've done an excellent job for so long now!

Julia, sparrow and David Healy like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

The forum is not so small anymore. I am pretty well doing this on my own, very part time. :) It is still growing and growing... but no I would not say I sense the presence of Satan as such. More that of Our Lady

I do however sense the presense of Satan in the World as a whole. He is just HUGE, HUGE, HUGE.
    I think it would be difficult for an evil person to stay on the forum for long; it is under very special protection.

Julia, sparrow, DivineMercy and 6 others like this.
  7. Dean

Dean Archangels

We love you Padraig . I’m all for free speech. Just hoping others join in pushing back in some crazy stuff. Don’t want those less secure in their formation being lead down wrong road. And that includes both posters here and PF.

Julia likes this.
  8. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

As our beloved Forum is part of the World, and its contributors are inhabitants of our World, I could seen infection as a possibility. It's the same analogy I use for the Catholic Church. Example: if you were Satan, and your sole mission is to destroy Man's relationship with his God, are you going to go after the Calvanists with their relatively small size or the 1 billion plus strong Catholic Church that can trace their lineage to Jesus! Similar with our Forum, it is of a relatively large size with an intelligent and highly cathchised membership base. The father of lies is subtle in its approach and seeks to confuse and create divisions. We have seen this numerous times on the Forum in the past.

Julia and Seagrace like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes Satan is up to all kind of things but so too is the Holy Spirit .

I would like to instance two things that happened today behind the scenes. Firstly to quote from a lady who PM'ed me.

Padraig,
    I hope you are doing well. I remember coming across a way to make a contribution to MOG and I don't know where I saw that. Could you please send me the information on how I can do that? I would greatly appreciate it. MOG has become my lifeline so to speak and I would like to make a small contribution to help with the expenses of running the site. I hope that you will kindly accept my offer.

Secondly I was contacted by a gentleman in the USA this morning. He is sick and not working and I am in the process of sending him some money. and trying to help him as well as praying for himself and his family. ..and giving him encouragment.

There is another side to things. I have been contacted by many, many, many people who have been radically helped by the forum.

I am just trying to indicate another side to things. It may not always be seen but it is going on. The devil was never far from Our Lady's side while she walked the Earth. Still isn;t. But that does not mean Our Lady was ever on team Satan.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Julia, Malachi, Byron and 3 others like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I don't agree that Satan has entered the forum. Confusion, yes, sometimes. Allot of information and discernment going on here, but this is a good thing. We are all different and this is a gift from God. It is the one place where thoughts, ideas and concerns are shared and that is a good thing. I think any attempt of Satan entering this forum is dealt with quickly.

Julia, sparrow, DivineMercy and 5 others like this.
  11. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

I agree. In times past, Padraig has been "Johnny on the spot" in filtering out the evil. I am in NO WAY saying our Forum is infested by evil. That being said, you have to agree that, through the years, we have seen evidence of less than Christian behaviours exhibited between members which have broken down to verbal insults and, infrequently, ad hominem attacks. This ain't the Holy Spirit in action!!

Julia likes this.
  12. Dean

Dean Archangels

Confusion comes from satan, never from god

13. MMM

MMM Principalities

Dean, trying to associate open conversations about false flags, conspiracy theories, astrology or the pope as being aligned with satan is sad. Starting a thread to try to make people feel guilty and fearful that their conversations are influenced or rooted in evil is an attempt to control the board topics.

Best to skip over or ignore the threads or posts you don't like or disagree with, or join in but trying to label topics or conversations as satanic is soo wrong.

One of the media's core purposes is to hold those in authority, especially governments and businesses to task for the good of the people. As you likely know they no longer do this. Media outlets are now voice boxes for these same people parroting whatever fodder they are told and try to sell it as FACT.

If not for the freedom of the internet we might be living in George Orwell's 1984 right now. Sure there is nonsense everywhere on line but there are also good, smart, investagative people that care about what is right and holding those in power to task. Digging into their claims and shinning a light on the dark. Those in power lie, and lie often to control and influence the public or to hide their evil actions or plans. When actual evidence is so strong that the offical story simply can't be true then what you might call a conspiracy theory actually becomes the truth. These liers are the ones really aligned with satan. Many are just useful idiots but there are many that are satanic globalist and they are running the show.

Satan isn't on this board. Confusion is not from satan. There is an almost unlimited amount of information available now and countless situations going on throughout the world, in your country, in your province, in your city, your neighborhood and family. The media lies and spin are at an all time high. Using open discussions to try to sort it out, or debate it out is healthy. It's only when anger and hate come into it is the evil influence starting to show.

Byron, DivineMercy, Light and 6 others like this.
  14. in this case I just have to comment that the topics about stars are ridiculous. God does not want us to know the dates of anything. The great events will be extraordinary and will not follow the ordinary course of the stars. I'm glad they stopped following antonio yague or similars

15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Do you think it ridiculous that Jesus mentioned stars as a sign?

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.

Julia, sparrow, Adoremus and 4 others like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Am I alone in thinking that the title of this thread is just a false flag?;)

DivineMercy, Byron, little me and 5 others like this.
  17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

So all confusion comes from satan?

I'm a little confused by that statement:confused:

Is even a little confusion from satan? :whistle:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Julia and Byron like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

There is a great uneasiness at this time in the world and in the Church, and that which is in question is the faith. It so happens now that I repeat to myself the obscure phrase of Jesus in the Gospel of St. Luke: ‘When the Son of Man returns, will He still find faith on the earth?’…I sometimes read the Gospel passage of the end times and I attest that, at this time, some signs of this end are emerging. —POPE PAUL VI, The Secret Paul VI, Jean Guitton, p. 152-153, Reference (7), p. ix.

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Fear is the weapon of satan.

Am I afraid of death?

If I am afraid of death then I am not fully converted.

When I can look at death in the face ready to embrace it then I am fully converted.

If I am fully converted I will not fear.

I will not fear anything in the whole world, not persecution, not earthquake, war, pestilence or invasion.

For I am ready to meet my maker when I am fully converted. I will be at peace when all around collapses.

And then like St Paul I can boast 'for me to live is Christ to die is gain'.

Julia, DivineMercy, Light and 2 others like this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D Powers

This seems a bit melodramatic to me. Sure, there is all manner of things happening which people are trying to make heads or tails out of. So long as we don't take on a spirit of fear over it all I don't see what the big deal is.

If anything it should remind us to remember to pray and stay in a state of Grace. What more can we do?

Julia, sparrow, DivineMercy and 2 others like this.