1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Samuel 8:4-7; 10-22

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Jan 12, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

For those who do not believe in the mystical, you probably will not want to read this. For others, I offer this for your discernment and to ponder...

This morning during the reading of the Mass, Samuel 8:4-7;10-22, I thought about how Our Lord is still being rejected as our King. He tells Samuel, “It is not you they have rejected, they have rejected me from ruling over them.” I was reminded of something I experienced back in Feb., 2003 while living near the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament:
    After receiving Holy Communion, I saw within my soul Jesus sitting upon my heart as if on a Throne, His back toward me, looking out, with something like a rod in His right hand (later I was reading something bout Jesus holding a “scepter” in His Hand – perhaps this is what I saw). He spoke to me saying, “It is from here I will reign!” Jesus then turned into a little child of about 4 years old, but remained sitting upon my heart with the rod remaining in His Hand. Jesus then said to me “I will reign in those who love me”

May you open your hearts and let Jesus come to reign in you by offering Him your human will in exchange for His Divine Will.
    O Jesus, King of All Nations, may Your reign be recognized on earth!

2. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

How wonderful lynnfiat!