1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Samson Movie (Feb 16, 2018)

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Domum_Gressus, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Domum_Gressus

Domum_Gressus New Member

Just came across this movie trailer. I am not usually a big fan of movies but this one might be good. The release date is Feb. 16th.

-Domum

Carol55 likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank God some great movies coming out at the moment.

Send me and my two dogs to the Vatican:D;)

Here's Gideon,,

fun movie

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Domum_Gressus and Carol55 like this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

This thread brought to mind a song from my dim past. My older Sis had a 45 record of this. I used to listen to her 50's Hits back in the day. :)

Bobby Darin - Sermon Of Samson 1958

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Domum_Gressus and Carol55 like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

CD, You have a good memory. It would be great to have a cd (album/LP) of all songs like this one from various famous artists. In any case, Happy New Year to you!

I just found the following on youtube, I still have to listen to all of it. I like the upbeat ones better but different rhythms for different occasions,

Edited to add: I just had a flash back myself, I'm not kidding. I was reading something on MOG which reminded me of the following scripture,

Revelation 7:17 (DRA)
    For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne, shall rule them, and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life, and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Then I had this memory of Sammy Davis Jr. singing the Rhythm of Life from Sweet Charity. I won't post this one but I wonder if this where we are now, more or less.

In addition, I read that article about Pope Francis and the Vatican's nativity scene last night and again this morning. I can't get it out of my head now,
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...pears-as-pope-francis-visits-vatican-nativity From the article, 'Some have called the miserable scene “apocalyptic.” '

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Domum_Gressus likes this.