1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Pio and the Cross

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by Richard67, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Excellent sermon:

josephite likes this.
  2. St. Padre Pio is the most powerful Saint of the 20th Century. He said that after his death he will not rest until all his spiritual children are in heaven. Resently he help also me very concretly. I almost broke down with gratitude and awe of his power and kindness to help even me.

One day I thought that it would be nice to get a relic in a rosary of Padre Pio. Now I have it:). Found it this week while being on a pilgrimage here in Europe. I encourage everyone to turn to St. Padre Pio. As he said he is for everyone. Thanks be to God.

josephite, maryrose and bflocatholic like this.
  3. Indy

Indy Praying

A few years ago St Padre Pio helped me in a big way to my full confession.

I write a bit about it here

http://motheofgod.com/threads/the-amazing-gift-of-confession.3918/#post-51992

I am so indebted to this great saint.

4. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Principalities

I think we all are, a really great man...

josephite and bflocatholic like this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

How we could do with several Padre Pio's.

Imagine we had a Pope like Padre Pio unafraid to reveal Christ to the world in his words, actions and deeds.

Holiness attracts. It also scatters and divides. Padre Pio was a sign sent by God to the 20th century that He exists and His Son was crucified for sinful humanity.

[​IMG]

Padre Pio is also a sign that the one, holy, Catholic and apostolic Church is the true Church that He founded.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    AED, josephite and Indy like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

What a beautiful human being.

I bear on my body the marks of Jesus (Galatians 6:17)

A sign that suffering can be redemptive when we unite ourselves to Christ.

Padre Pio pray for us and the Church.

josephite and Indy like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

St Padre Pio was a great devotee of Our Lady from his childhood . Every day he would visit a statue of the Blessed Virgin in the church of Pietirelcina.

At the enterance of his cell in the convent of San Giovianni Rotondo on a small rectangular board placed above the door, he wrote : Mary is the whole reason for my Hope.

He liked to call her "Our Mother": When someone appealed to him asking for spiritual or material assistance he would answer........

"Let us ask Our Lady.
    Let us have recourse to Her.
    Let us draw close to Our Heavenly Mother.
    Let us gently do violence to Our Mothers Merciful Heart"

fallen saint likes this.