1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Charbel

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Marykelly, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Marykelly

Marykelly New Member

Hi can anyone advise me on where I can obtain St Charbel 's holy oil
    Thank you
    Mary

fallen saint likes this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Powers

This Maronite church in Arizona will ship it to anywhere in the US: http://www.stjosephphoenix.org/holy-oil

I came across another website offering it for sale in 1 oz quanitites. They appear to be willing to ship some items overseas. Having read the following on their website, I decided not to provide a link:

When the food supplies of the world are contaminated by radiation, due to nuclear fall out, we are to put some of the St. Charbel Oil in our cooking and salad oils to purify the food. For all other foods we eat, we are to wash them in St. Joseph's Holy Water , the food will then be purified. Everyone is advised to keep a supply of the Holy Oil and Holy Water in their homes. Remember again, we must have Faith. Can be multiplied.

3. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I obtained some oil from a local Maronite Church. From what I was told when I called, I believe that all Maronite parishes distribute it for free.

The oil is not the bodily fluid that once seeped from St.Charbel, as was distributed in the past, because I believe that he no longer exudes it. If memory serves me correctly, I believe that it is blessed olive oil that comes directly from the monastery in Lebanon where St. Charbel lived.

gracia likes this.
  4. Marykelly

Marykelly New Member

Thank you I had tried that website last night but it doesn't ship out of USA
    I found the 2nd one as well and I ordered from it
    Can you tell me your mis giving about it

5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

It's the idea of recommending blessed oil as a means of making safe to eat food contaminated by nuclear fall out. That doesn't sound authentic to me. I'm not saying that the oil isn't genuine, it's just that I'm wary of lending support to people making such outlandish claims.

gracia likes this.