1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Spencer: Pope Francis, the Pope of Islam

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by garabandal, Oct 31, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

SgCatholic, Carol55 and sunburst like this.
  2. sunburst

sunburst Archangels

Why is this Pope so inclusive and yet so condescending to traditional Catholics? Where is all this leading? When Jesus prayed that they all may be one, I don't think this is what He meant.:eek:

AED and gracia like this.
  3. sunburst

sunburst Archangels

4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

garbandal, Thank you for posting that.

:confused::confused::confused:

Since Robert Spencer has covered the obvious problems with this, I would say "yes" Pope Francis you are supposed to speak about Catholic violence, Islamic violence, Jewish violence and all violence and denounce it all as evil; not invite a jihadist to the Vatican for cookies and tea and a nice chat. He has forgotten the details of his job, imho.

http://fitnaphobia.com/2017/09/pope-francis-pope-islam/, Francis: The Pope of Islam

In addition, Robert Spencer states that Pope Francis is a defender of the Sharia death penalty for blasphemy and it does appear that the Pope has stated this in an indirect way. So then why would the Pope say, "It must be strongly stated that condemning a person to the death penalty is an inhumane measure".

This is, Francis: The Pope of Confusion, imho.

PS- I think that all of this political correctness garbage has many of us, including myself, at times saying things that we would never say but actions speak louder than words. I wonder whom Pope Francis is being politically correct for.