1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Rioting in the USA in 2017??

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by 34yrsstudyingprophecy, Jan 5, 2017.

1. A visionary in Argentina posted a few weeks ago that there will be rioting this year in the USA;

it seems to, a certain extent, make sense;

the liberal media has very much demonized Trump;
    he is portrayed on PBS in a "Frontline" documentary as a
    serial liar, sociopath, racist, et al.;

Trump is not the "demon" he is portrayed as,
    but the dis-information given to the public at large
    goes almost unchallenged;

any thoughts on this "rioting" prediction?

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

We need to keep Trump in our prayers/

His life may well be in danger and should something happen that could spark trouble.

Booklady, sparrow, Byron and 2 others like this.
  3. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

"rioting this year in the USA"

The United States of America is no longer united. We are increasingly becoming the divided cities and states of America. With sanctuary cities, wide-spread rioting is possible as the Trump administration takes punitive measures against them.

Aided by divine assistance, the Trump administration will deal successfully with any wide-spread rioting and the divided States of America will once again become the United States of America!

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I just wished to Almighty God that Obama could leave the post with dignity and respect for the people who voted in the next Government, like the Presidents who went before him.

His behaviour is going to damage the chances of another worthy African American from being entrusted with the leadership of the United States in the future. God forgive Obama. He could curtail the media in their bad attitude.

34yrsstudyingprophecy likes this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow Principalities

I notice that even our Canadian media portray Trump in a very bad light. The man was elected by the American people! They left can't accept that! And I don't believe for a minute that Russia swayed the election or 'hacked' it! As for rioting, I believe the bottom is going to fall out financially in the US this year and there will be rioting over it - and it will likely affect us up here in Canada too...:cautious:

6. it was nice knowing you, djmof oregon is going to eject me for disagreeing with her femi-nazi friends

7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Well, before you are ejected (unlikely if you settle down and stop the name-calling; Carol is among the least aggressive people here, and djmoregan merely gave you a tip to ease off a little lest you get yourself ejected), can you give us some more information about the prophet in Argentina?

I would give more credence to the prophecy had it been made prior to the Ferguson riots and the BLM demonstrations. With all the aggro during and since the Presidential election, it doesn't take a crystal ball or Heavenly locutions to figure out that 2017 won't be all sweetness and light in the USA.

sparrow likes this.

8. the apparitions were approved by the Church;
    I don't think they need your approval, also, but then what do I know?
    plz don't call me a "name-caller"; by saying i'm a name-caller, you are calling me a name, LOL

Perhaps ur gentleperson friend C55 has a friend on planet Nibiru with "google" & a faster internet connection.

9. Dolours

Dolours Powers

You asked for thoughts on the prophecy and I gave mine. If you only wanted the thoughts of people who agreed with you, you should have said so.

Referring to people as femi-nazis is name calling. Lots of people post messages here about prophecies and signs in the planets. I'm probably more sceptical of them than you, but I don't think the people posting them are anti-Catholic. If you find something wrong with the content, say so but there's no need to question the faith of the person posting links or quotes.

Since the prophet in Argentina has Church approval, perhaps you would enlighten us with his or her name. While the apparition may have Church approval, are you sure the approval includes the prophecy?