1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Requesting Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by seekerofmary, Jan 6, 2018.

1. seekerofmary

seekerofmary New Member

I am asking for anyone that has time to please pray for me. I am very obese and having some health issues, so the doctor wants me to lose at the least, 75 lbs. I have lost over 100 lbs in the past by following a low carbohydrate diet and regular exercise, so I know I can do it. However, I was 8 yrs younger then and had no health issues.
    My faith is very strong and I go to Mother Mary daily for support and strength, but would appreciate the prayers from others as well.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers!!!!!

seekerofmary and Mary's child like this.
  3. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

4. AED

AED Powers

Dear Seeker
    I will pray for sure. I will ask Our Lord to pour grace down on you !!
    God bless.

5. Patty

Patty Principalities

Praying Seeker!

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

And pray for you as well , Seeker

8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

9. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"How many things I can do, be it a material or a spiritual need, when the soul turns to Me, looks at Me and says to Me: Jesus, You take over, and close its eyes and rests in Me! You do not receive many graces because you insist on getting them by yourself; but instead you will receive numberless graces, when your prayer is in full reliance on Me. When you are in pain, and you pray that I may act, you want Me to act as you believe I should... you do not turn to Me; instead you want Me to submit to your ideas; you are like a sick person who does not ask the doctor for the cure, but tells him what the cure is to be. Don’t be like this, but pray as I taught you in the Our Father: Hallowed be your name, which means, may You be glorified in this need of mine; Your kingdom come, which means, everything may work toward Your Kingdom in us and in the world; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, which means, You direct it as it seems best to You for the good of our eternal and temporal life."

10. Steve79

Steve79 Angels

Going to pray for you before going to bed soon.

11. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

SeekerofMary. Certainly will pray for you because we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.
    Peace and Joy

12. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

I will pray for you, Seeker!

13. Patty

Patty Principalities

Seeker here is a great low carb forum that can give you some added support! http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/

14. Frank Markus

Frank Markus New Member

Ave Maria offered... :)

15. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Will keep your intentions in mass this morning.

17. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Seeker, prayers going up to the most Holy Trinity at morning Mass for your spiritual, physical and emotional strength and healing.

I pray with our most pure and humble Mother Mary that she holds you close within her Mantle. May our Lord heal and help you on your way to health.

Please keep us posted on your progress. May God bless you.

seekerofmary likes this.
  18. Don_D

Don_D Powers

SeekerofMary, I will pray for you today at Mass. I adopted this diet you are speaking of and at 48 with health problems that prohibit much physical activity I have lost about 30 lbs so far and feel much better. It has helped with my health problems as well. It seems the carbs are a major cause of inflammation in my body. You can do this.

seekerofmary likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Seeker
    Prayed for you today at Mass
    I also am praying the Novena of Abandonment
    I am on Day 2
    Very powerful

seekerofmary likes this.
  20. seekerofmary

seekerofmary New Member

Wow! Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!!! I’m praying as well and following my lowcarb diet very strictly.

CathyG, sterph, Don_D and 2 others like this.