1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Daniel, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Brothers and Sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers during the week of January 20.

After more than a year of legal wrangling, I am finally going to court with my former business partner over crooked finances. To make a long story short, he secretly set up an automatic payroll system for himself and adult children (who did not work at our firm) and siphoned away several hundred thousand dollars over the course of many years. He is counter-suing me for $660,000 claiming lost future income and rightful back commissions. In any case, we enter binding arbitration with no appeal in a couple of weeks. All thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated (if you can spare your guardian angel for some hours that week I promise to return the favor in your hour of need :) )

St Thomas More - pray for us.

Eamonn and RoryRory like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Praying for you

Daniel likes this.
  3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

praying Daniel.

Daniel likes this.
  4. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Prayers going up. Mark my guardian angel...help him.

Daniel likes this.
  5. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Praying for success for you Daniel

Daniel likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying to St Thomas Moore. Who better for such a request? Please let us know. :)

Such a very great Cross; such a worry.

Daniel likes this.
  7. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Please let us know the exact dates. (I have an angel to spare!)

Daniel likes this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Praying too.

Daniel likes this.
  9. Daniel when Sunburst asked for a prayer request..( http://motheofgod.com/threads/prayers-please.4953/#post-43583)

I asked the Holy Spirit to intervene with the scripture below and I prayed to St Therese also for help…

Matthew 10:26

Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.

I will do the same again you are in my prayers God Bless John..

Daniel and picadillo like this.
  10. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Beautiful John.

11. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Thank you all so much - you do not really realize what powerful friendships you have until you are in need. May God bless all if you.

I am scheduled for cross-examination first on Monday morning the 20th. My attorney anticipates about 2 or 3 days total and then the arbitrator has 30 days to render a decision.

Jesus I trust in You

12. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

I too will pray.

Daniel likes this.
  13. Ursula and Christian will be there. Peace to you!

Daniel likes this.
  14. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Thanks to everyone for the angels & prayers! John, the truth is coming out. Unfortunately the case has not finished is being put on hold until February 20th (next time all lawyers can fit their schedules). May God Bless everyone who offered the prayers and well wishes. My family and I appreciate it.

"Quis ut Deus" and Eamonn like this.
  15. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Thank you for the update. I will keep praying!

16. :):):) Nothing at all Unfortunate about that date lol God does work in mysterious ways Daniel :):):)

Feb 20th is the feast day of Bl. Jacinta Marto and Bl Franciso Marto:):):) now with those two on your side that day lol ?????
    http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=7252
    http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=7188

as Our Lady of Fatima said " DO NOT BE AFRAID" lol she is only repeating the scripture

Matthew 10:26
    Therefore do not fear them,:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

17. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Thank you all...My youngest daughter is named Jacinta - it must be all part of the plan since coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous :)

18. Mario

Mario Powers

Daniel,

Better late than never. My guardian angel and I will pray for you over the next month! Lord of Justice, act decisively, we pray!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

You are in my prayers at Adoration

20. Praying Daniel! Please keep a couple of prayers for Agnes, a six mo. old who is dying. Her parents are devistated. The Currall Family. They are in NY in the snowstorm from the west coast getting brain surgery for two of their kids, and heart surgery for one. And Dylan Parker, of Montana. He was 19 and at a birthday party for himself that friends threw, he called his mom to pick him up and said, "Where are you mom? I'm going to walk the 2 miles to the gas station. Pick me up on the way." He somehow either got in the car with a man and a woman (someone said they saw) while he was walking. They found him dead in Idaho yesterday in the woods in a ditch. God have mercy! He was a good kid and his parents and family are sick.