Recommended Book.

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Jul 26, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Just to recommend a book republished on Kindle just a few days ago on July 21st.

[​IMG]

This is a reprint of the original 1941 edition with updates of her prophesies relevant to our times.

Anyone who loves mysticism will love this. Her prophesies for one are fascinating.

View attachment 3228

Booklady, lynnfiat, Miriam and 2 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

I will write a little more on this book later, I have just gotten into it.:)

It's great seeing stuff like this going out on kindle, I don't know where you would buty a book like this otherwise,as well as this it's so cheap. It's from the horse's mouth too, this guy actually knew Marie-Julie. He also met Marthe Robin!

[​IMG]

lynnfiat likes this.
  3. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

4. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Thank you, Padraig, for this recommendation. I have not read anything on this lady.

5. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

I think I read somewhere that the writer, the Marquis was said to be descended from the French royal house and it was prophesised maybe that the predicted great monarch of France might descend through him. I could be wrong though...

6. padraig

padraig Powers

[​IMG]

Actually the writer of the book seems to be a very interesting person himself. He was an expert in secret societies and cults and wrote exstensively on the subject. He ended up a Chamberlain in the Papal bedchamber (an honourary post of course ) but it gives me a sneaking suspision he might have been providing intelligence to the Vatican on a high level on the subject...including Satanism and the Communists:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Marquis de La Franquerie: The Man Chosen To Protect Marie-Julie's Prophecies

[​IMG]
    French Catholic Royalist Flag
    (Flown by True Catholics who fought the Masonic French Revolutionaries c. 1790's)

The Marquis de La Franquerie was a French Royalist. In 1926, he was appointed editor-in-Chief of the Church Approved magazine, the International Review of Secret Societies. He was made a chamberlain by His Holiness, Pope Pius XII. The Marquis had met Marie-Julie Jahenny upon the advice of his friend, the highly esteemed French cleric, Msgr. Jouin.

Our Blessed Lord would specifically direct (in a *revelation to Marie-Julie in 1939) that the Marquis was to be the one responsible with safeguarding her prophetic revelations in their integrity - and physically from the enemies of the Church.

Under obedience, the Marquis would record: *"On August 24 1939, during an ecstatic experience of Marie-Julie Jahenny, our Lord and the Holy Virgin Mary told us of the second conflagration coming soon and our Lord speaking of me," the Marquis de la Franquerie added: 'My little servant must take to his home all documents concerning Marie-Julie in order to avoid a seizure by the Germans…'".

The Marquis de La Franquerie carefully kept these documents entrusted by Heaven. In 1958 he founded: “L'Association des Amis de Marie-Julie Jahenny” (The Association of the Friends of Marie-Julie Jahenny) to better promulgate these gravely important prophecies. The book posted today contains some of Marie-Julie Jahenny's (d. 1941 A.D.) famous prophecies that were published in the mid *1970's (which in parts, includes commentary at that time period, of the evident rotten fruit from the then [unexposed] antipopes. -ED)

The Marquis was both a Royalist and a Traditionaist Catholic. But always remained loyal to the Popes. But he did have severe doubts to the validity of the Novus Ordo Mass.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/sept09tcw.htm

But I can well see how the good Lord might have chosen him to write this. He was very smart, no one's fool, with high connections and perhaps of most importance very open to mysticism and loyal to Marie -Julie.

I would say he could have told a few stories, I am sorry I never got to meet him.

[​IMG]

7. padraig

padraig Powers

I think actually they had their eye on another guy to be the Great Monarch who would save France and the world. He was ,as far as I recall called Chambon. of whom Pope Pius ix said, 'Everything he says and does he does well'.

Folks about then were always speculating who the great monarch might be. I suppose in France at least in some circles they still do.

I certainly agree with them that the establishment of the French Republic did no favours for the Faith.

[​IMG]

8. padraig

padraig Powers

It's funny though he hated Charles De Gaulle, regarding him as a coward and a montebank for the way he surrendered to the Germans in Verdun during the First World War and for selling out to the Freemasons.

I always thought they regarded the General as some kind of God in France.

But there you are.

9. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

I found an online copy of this book, which unfortunately is beyond my means through Amazon, that one can read at Internet Archives. It's not as nice as reading the actual book, but alas, needs must.

https://archive.org/details/CatholicProphecy

10. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Oh dear, please forgive me, this is a copy of the book by Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy which Padraig posted in another thread. :eek:.

My apologies.

11. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I read the original publishing. Some of it is scary stuff indeed. She apparently had an amazing track record of accuracy. There are several prophecies that seem damning of the Novus Ordo. Perhaps I am misunderstanding and she is referring to a future change in the Mass, but it doesn't seem so. Other scary prophecies include her saying that a great many people in the world will be possessed by the devil during the latter days. I find it strange that her canonization hasn't moved forward.

12. padraig

padraig Powers

Her first Bishop was all for her , the next Bishop took an ax to her. Now where have we heard that before?:)

it wasn't until there was an inquiry launched from Rome by Pope Leo that her name was cleared. Same story as Padre Pio and a lot of the saint.

I have a theory that really great saints , Satan makes a very special effort to keet 'em buried even after they are long dead. If I were a saint I would take it as a war medal he keeps on with kicking long after the heart has stopped.
    Marie-Julie was very,very specail indeed, right on up there.

There is I suspect a misunderstanding with Marie-Julie and her predictions on the New Mass, she wasn't talking about the Vatcian 2 mass she was actually talking about another mass in the future which will deny transubstantiation...that the host is the Body of Christ. This one is still comng down the line towards us.

This has been foretold also by Blessed Catherine Emmerich.

THE GREAT APOSTASY IN THE PRESENT CHURCH - THE AGING POPE:
    "Among the strangest things that I saw, were long processions of bishops. Their thoughts and utterances were made known to me through images issuing from their mouths. Their faults towards religion were shown by external deformities ... I saw what I believe to be nearly all the bishops of the world, but only a small number were perfectly sound. I also saw the Holy Father - God-fearing and prayerful. Nothing left to be desired in his appearance, but he was weakened by old age and by much suffering. His head was lolling from side to side, and it dropped onto his chest as if he was falling asleep ...Then I saw that everything pertaining to Protestantism was gradually gaining the upperhand, and the Catholic religion fell into complete decadence. Most priests were lured by the glittering but false knowledge of young school-teachers, and they all contributed to the work of destruction. In those days, Faith will fall very low, and it will be preserved in some places only, in a few cottages and in a few families which God has protected from disasters and wars. "

THE FALSE ECUMENICAL, HERETICAL CHURCH ESTABLISHED IN ROME:
    "I saw also the relationship between two popes ... I saw how baleful would be the consequences of this false church. I saw it increase in size; heretics of every kind came into the city of Rome. The local clergy grew lukewarm, and I saw a great darkness...

"I had another vision of the great tribulation. It seems to me that a concession was demanded from the clergy which could not be granted. I saw many older priests, especially one, who wept bitterly. A few younger ones were also weeping. But others, and the lukewarm among them, readily did what was demanded. It was as if people were splitting into two camps.

"I saw that many pastors allowed themselves to be taken up with ideas that were dangerous to the Church. They were building a great, strange, and extravagant Church. Everyone was to be admitted in it in order to be united and have equal rights: Evangelicals, Catholics, sects of every description. Such was to be the new Church ... But God had other designs. "

"I saw again the strange big church that was being built there in Rome. There was nothing holy in it. I saw this just as I saw a movement led by Ecclesiastics to which contributed angels, saints, and other Christians. But there in the strange big church all the work was being done mechanically according to set rules and formulae. Everything was being done according to human reason ...I saw all sorts of people, things, doctrines, and opinions. There was something proud, presumptuous, and violent about it, and they seemed very successful. I di not see a single Angel nor a single saint helping in the work. But far away in the background, I saw the seat of the cruel people armed with spears, and I saw a laughing figure which said: " Do build it as solid as you can; we will pull it to the ground."

"I saw again the new and odd-looking church which they were trying to build. There was nothing holy about it ... People were kneading bread in the crypt below ... but it would not rise, nor did they receive the body of our Lord, but only bread. Those who were in error, through no fault of their own, and who piously and ardently longed for the Body of Jesus were spiritually consoled, but not by their communion. Then my Guide (Jesus) said: "This is Babel.(1)"

"I saw deplorable things: they were gambling, drinking, and talking in church; they were also courting women. All sorts of abominations were perpetrated there. Priests allowed everything and said Mass with much irreverence. I saw that few of them were still godly... All these things caused me much distress. "

DEVOUT CATHOLICS AND CLERGY BEING OPPRESSED:

"Then I saw an apparition of the Mother of God, and she said that the tribulation would be very great. She added that people must pray fervently with outstretched arms, be it only long enough to say three Our Fathers. This was the way her Son prayed for them on the Cross. They must rise at twelve at night, and pray in this manner; and they must keep coming to the Church. They must pray above all for the Church of Darkness to leave Rome... These were all good and devout people, and they did not know where help and guidance should be sought. There were no traitors and enemies among them, yet they were afraid of one another... "

"I saw more martyrs, not now but in the future ... I saw the secret sect relentlessly undermining the great Church. Near them I saw a horrible beast coming up from the sea. All over the world, good and devout people, especially the clergy, were harassed, oppressed, and put into prison ... "

"Whole Catholic communities were being oppressed, harassed, confined, and deprived of their freedom. I saw many churches closed down, great miseries everywhere, wars and bloodshed. A wild and ignorant mob took violent action. But it did not last long... "

THE INTERCESSION FROM BLESSED VIRGIN AND KING HENRY, THE VICTORS:

"I had a vision of the holy Emperor Henry. I saw him at night kneeling alone at the foot of the main altar in a great and beautiful church ... and I saw the Blessed Virgin coming down all alone. She laid on the altar a red cloth covered with white linen. She placed a book inlaid with precious stones. she lid the candles and the perpetual lamp. Then came the Saviour Himself clad in priestly vestments. He was carrying the chalice and the veil. Two angels were serving Him and two more were following ... Although there was no altar bell, the cruets were there. The wine was as red as blood, and there was also some water. The Mass was short. The Gospel of St. John was not read at the end (2). When the Mass had ended, Mary came up to Henry, and she extended her right hand towards him, saying that it was in recognition of his purity. Then she urged him not to falter. Thereupon I saw an angel, and he touched the sinew of his hip, like Jacob. Henry was in great pain; and from that day on he walked with a limp ... "

"Very bad times will come when non-Catholics will lead many people astray. A great confusion will result. I saw the battle also. The enemies were far more numerous, but the small army of the faithful cut down whole rows of enemy soldiers. During the battle, the Blessed Virgin stood on a hill, wearing a suit armor. It was a terrible war. At the end, only a few fighters for the just cause survived, but the victory was theirs. "

[​IMG]

13. Here you have a link to a free read or PDF download of Marie Julie's prophecies, almost 600 pages most of it in both languages French and English:
    "We are Warned -The Prophecies of Marie Julie Jahenny"

The translation and the file are courtesy of this Goodreads page:
    http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/737478-we-are-warned-the-prophecies-of-marie-julie-jahenny-free
    where you have to click in the link of the title of the book in the Goodreads page.

The link in Goodreads takes you to Scribd for the file and you can download the book. But if you go directly to the Scribd file from a Google search of the title of the book then Scrib works as it usually does with all books, you need a subscription etc etc.

Here is another link to Marie Julie's prophecies by the Marquis mentioned above
    https://archive.org/details/PropheciesOfMarieJulieJahenny

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  14. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I have read many of her prophesies and do not doubt her at all. Thank you for recommending this book as I feel it is important for everyone to understand what has been prophesied for these times we are living in.

15. lynnfiat

Another great mystic - Marthe Robin!

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Sede's groups love to think it refers to the N-O Mass, but they are mistaken. It surely refers to the Mass forthcoming that is essentially a protestant 'mass'. It will take place during the Abomination of Desolation after the Warning by all the fallen away priests.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This vision seems to fit Pope John Paul II perfectly the last few moments of his life on earth. "I also saw the Holy Father - God-fearing and prayerful. Nothing left to be desired in his appearance, but he was weakened by old age and by much suffering. His head was lolling from side to side, and it dropped onto his chest as if he was falling asleep ..."

18. lynnfiat

About the "protestant mass" Our Lady told Fr. Gobbi: in 1992 (#485): "By accepting the Protestant doctrine, people will hold that the Mass is not a sacrifice, but only a sacred meal, that is to say, a remembrance of that which Jesus did at His Last Supper. And thus, the celebration of Holy Mass will be suppressed. In this abolition of the daily Sacrifice consists the horrible sacrilege accomplished by the Antichrist, which will last about three and a half years..."
    I highly recommend everyone read, "To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons".

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Not a few prophecies of today would seem to indicate this to begin this fall, which would fulfill Cardinal Ratzingers prophecy that the true Church would be come very small, but very holy >>

THE FALSE ECUMENICAL, HERETICAL CHURCH ESTABLISHED IN ROME:
    "I saw also the relationship between two popes ... I saw how baleful would be the consequences of this false church. I saw it increase in size; heretics of every kind came into the city of Rome. The local clergy grew lukewarm, and I saw a great darkness...

"I had another vision of the great tribulation. It seems to me that a concession was demanded from the clergy which could not be granted. I saw many older priests, especially one, who wept bitterly. A few younger ones were also weeping. But others, and the lukewarm among them, readily did what was demanded. It was as if people were splitting into two camps.

"I saw that many pastors allowed themselves to be taken up with ideas that were dangerous to the Church. They were building a great, strange, and extravagant Church. Everyone was to be admitted in it in order to be united and have equal rights: Evangelicals, Catholics, sects of every description. Such was to be the new Church ... But God had other designs. "

Pray4peace likes this.
  20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

And also from Verne Dagenais messages received on 6/27/07 as follows:
    This is how you can recognize the abomination of desolation. A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God. Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the Eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back myFather’s justice. Luke 18:8. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear myvoice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will. Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist. You must believe all these words I am teaching you and the teachings of my church or you will not enter my era of peace. Ponder these words or I may say to: I NEVER KNEW YOU. The words of the Lord. I bless you Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. AMEN.