Recent urgent prophecies ++

Discussion in 'Spirit Daily and Spirit Digest' started by sparrow, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jeanne

Jeanne New Member

Interestingly, she doesn't belong to the Catholic Church. She belongs to the "Old Catholic Church."
    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Catholic_Church)

"Through all my life I believed in God and the fundamental and traditional teachings of the Old Catholic Church. ... Now I am a passionate Catholic; who truly loves my faith and my Church, the Old Church and the Old ways. .... What remains of the Old Catholic Church and those who believe; ... "
    (http://www.micheleshannon.com/wordpress/index.php?m=201502)

2. In re the Holy Father's homily about fortune tellers: I know of a small village in the mountains of France which has been Catholic for centuries. There, they have a very active club for Senior Citizens and one of the main entertainments they enjoy is Tarot card sessions!!! When I read this on their website, I almost fell out of my chair. THIS, I think, is what the Holy Father means. I also have a fallen-away Catholic friend who has Buddha along with Catholic sacramentals on her little altar in her home. Bleagh.:eek: Also, of course, we must keep praying for discernment as we read Catholic prophecies that are recent. I see that the folks on this forum are doing just that, mostly. I sense that most of the prophetic events are not on a timeline since many of them are contingent on the response of the people to God's Presence in their lives.
    Also, when the Lord spoke of events happening like birth pangs in Matthew, we can surmise that there will be lulls in the action, so to speak, as we move into an interim between pangs. Let us not be lulled to sleep. :sleep: The Holy Father's exhortation to seek Jesus is for our own good, so we won't be swept away as the Great Deception gets blacker and blacker.

3. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Couple of thoughts I had on this while reading this thread. First, I think when any speaker or leader speaks knowing that many will be reading in the case of his homily, he is speaking to the majority and not the few. How few there are in the world that can truly read a lot of current unapproved prophecy and be able to be ok with it and not fall trap to the dangers if it is false. Some of the past false mystics can be as much as 98% of the truth and one little hidden clue could be present to show that it is false and could be pulling souls away. The evil one is so much smarter than all of us when it comes to matters of scripture and faith. Should the Pope had made a disclaimer? Maybe but would this disclaimer then had given validation to those who think they can discern and mislead them possibly. The only valid disclaimer the pope should have possibly even given if he was indeed referring to unapproved Catholics mystics too (which we don't know for certain in context to his homily) would have been to say something like, "except those who are approved by the church". This brings me to my second thought on this. I am not certain if the Pope holds mass every day but I think he does it a lot. So I take this that the Pope, even if he is the Pope, still does a ton of homilies. These weekly mass homilies tend to be much shorter and to the point when possible. We have all been to masses especially during the week, where the homilies of even our normal best priests for homilies, tend to be a bit off or weak and jumbled a bit. I saw one yesterday that I was just lost on and so was the priest. My point here is that the pope is human and even he makes some mistakes or has an off day when delivering a homily. Or maybe he did not make a mistake at all and figured it is far easier to address the whole flock who I would say 90% or more (and that is probably being generous) could be easily in danger reading unapproved mystics.

These versus need to be taken very seriously. We do indeed need to be on the lookout for true prophecy but we also must be very careful in doing so. The Lord and the apostles warned us numerous times on this. Only through the guidance of the church and its theologians can we be truly certain. Thankfully we have some great theologians here on this board to help us in this searching for true prophecy in these times.

Acts 2
    [16] But this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel: [17] And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. [18] And upon my servants indeed, and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit, and they shall prophesy.

Matthew 7:15
    Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11
    And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many.

Matthew 24:24
    For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.

2 Peter 2:1
    But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be among you lying teachers, who shall bring in sects of perdition, and deny the Lord who bought them: bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

1 John 4:1
    Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Yellowcoffeecup and Jeanne like this.
  4. Its not difficult. The Jesus of the Catholic Church. PERIOD.

5. THAT quote AND the underlined part "not fortune tellers and alleged visionaries" is a quote from the writer of the article NOT THE POPE. I'm getting sick of these so-called news services -even the Vatican one MIS-QUOTING the Pope! I'd throw the book at them!! The head of Catholic News services was just let go because of his liberal biased tweets against the Church. The bishops came out and booted him!! Good for them! LifeSiteNews makes mistakes and misquotes ALL THE TIME!! UGGG! MAKES ME CRAZY!!!
    [​IMG]

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Perhaps then, it is not a mistake, perhaps it is quite deliberate.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

8. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Thanks for the giggle! I will steal this picture when I lose it:)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. "wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction"

sparrow likes this.
  10. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Amen Timothius! We all need to thank the good God every day for every thing :)