1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Read Very Closely Become A SAINT

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by sponsa Christi, Nov 16, 2017.

1. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Catholic with Baptism of desire

Spiritual Warfare
    This was a conversation with a friend but I thought I may share some.

Our generation our children are brain washed by evil people who don't teach the truth they say it's your body your choice it is just a cell have fun love today

During the early days of my begining of Conversion I watched the saints I imitated them I learned suffering is just a moment and it's all for the Glory of God convert sinners be purged your self release souls from purgatory. Perhaps you may go to purgatory hell or heaven the choice is yours though to die during a state of grace.

So we need to tell the church this we need to avoid hell hell is a real place not a fear lie to keep in a church but a warning if a child was in the road. A car was coming you would pick him up wouldn't you the same as hell.

It is good to pray the rosary do penance. Go to confession at least once a week or if a mortal sin as soon as possible. Fuffil the Sunday obligation of Mass. Pray for others and souls who have departed. Spiritual warfare is everywhere in front of the TV the internet books, so it is good to stick with good holy music nice entertainment spiritual books. We must be careful.

Unfortunately many young children are obsessed with presents in holidays rather the real reason and become spoiled and are exposed to filthy media.

and adults and the elderly.

That is why it is good to listen sermons rather than these rap and rock that mock God there is nothing wrong with all entertainment we just must be careful

It is good to not expose our children but to watch them even our Selves the blessed mother God does to

sensus Fidelum is great a channel.

I am smaller flower then therese I sin to I am not a saint in heaven yet.

Saints can not sin I repent daily examine my concious

Yes like St Therese I want to spend my heaven doing good on earth til the end of the world

But now do God will and do good but also spend my purgatory here as Saint Faustina did

When Death comes

Remember you are a temple of the Holy Spirit so Discard the body according to church teaching when does things happen.

In conclusion we should not ask for sufferings and crosses, God allows suffering And accept your cross daily ask him to purge you so you may go to straight to heaven.

I have some request for all of you.

. Pray the rosary Daily

. offer it up

. Get away from sin or things that cause you to sin.

. Go to mass on Sundays.

. pray for the souls in purgatory

.pray for the conversion of Sinners God bless you all.

I love you ally brothers and sisters in Christ.

Please share this message God bless you.

Denise P, Light, Pray4peace and 7 others like this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

True and Beautiful.(y)
    God bless you.

Shae, Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

sponsa Christi,

Thank you for the beautiful reflection!:cool::love:

Two other disciplines I would add:

Extend mercy to all, even one's enemies, and live the 7 corporal works of mercy. What you have so wonderful listed above includes most of the spiritual works of Mercy, already.

You're a faithful and focused member of MOG!:ROFLMAO:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Light, Pray4peace, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  4. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Thank you so much for taking the time to remind us all Sponsa Christi, we are truly blessed to have you here with us on the forum. :)

Booklady, Shae and Carol55 like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you Sponsa. You remind me of the old saying, 'The only failure in life is not to have been a saint'. I always wanted to be a saint since I was very little since I used to read books about them and they became my super heroes. :) I was a total failure of course since I thought I could become a saint under my own efforts, rather like a super baseball player, or footballer. The more I tried the more I fell flat on my face.

I was especially jealous of the child saints who died and were declared saints far younger than I was. How had they managed it?:D:D So many , many very great saints in their early twenties like st Therese of Liseaux and Teresa of the Andes. Where was I going wrong?:D:D

I think another reason besides thinking I could do it myself was that I wanted it all for myself. I wanted to be a saint not for God but for me. I wanted to work great miracles like Padre Pio and have people admire me. Maybe a tiny bit of me wanted it for God but mostly I wanted it all for me.

Then there came a time when I no longer wanted to be a saint. I no longer even wanted to be alive. I no longer even believed in God. I had no longer any dreams of anything and I suppose even very, very poor and faulty dreams are better than none at all.

So I lost everything. But because I lost everything, even my dreams, I had to start over again. Only this time it was not me but God carry me. before were I could not even walk towards heaven I was carried to heaven by God Himself in His arms. Now that is the way it always is, God carrying me kindly like a little baby in His loving arms. A great big man like me can never be a saint, I know this now for I have fallen on my face so many times. But the Blessed Virgin can carry a little tiny baby and that is what I have become. For myself I can do nothing but God can do all things.

Carry me home Sweet Jesus. Carry me home. Take me where you will, but only carry me home.

Carol55, Pray4peace and Booklady like this.
  6. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I think the failure in life is to not recognize or use the gifts God gives you . . .if you have the gift of gab, artistic talent, gift of communication, hard work, leadership, faithfulness, perseverance, etc. Don't be so hard on yourself Padraig, you started this forum, a wonderful gift. You're on the way! :)

Mary's child likes this.