1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Rape Capital

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 6, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

picadillo and gracia like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Sick, sad and its coming our way soon enough if immigration is done without any checks and balances.

The popes slogan should have read, "there will be no Christianity if you allow other religions and refugees of Godless countries in". They despise our faith and have no problem killing all "infidels", as their founder did in the 7th century.

Light, sterph, AED and 2 others like this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

It's not immigration!! It's Invasion by Hostile Forces!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!

Light, sterph, AED and 2 others like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Thank God Pope Francis was not pope in 1571 during the battle of Lepanto, on October 7, 1571, or we would all be speaking Arabic today. He would have welcomed them in without a shot fired while waving his white flag. If you don't know about the greatest and largest naval battle that ever took place in the sea's, which saved Christendom, then you should read it, as its anniversary is tomorrow. This victory is why the Pope declared October 7th as the feast day of the holy rosary.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

It would have been alright letting only Christian refugees in.

6. picadillo

picadillo Powers

That would be against PF religion.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

As far as I can tell the only people who have difficulty getting in our Christians. They seem to be a problem. Would it be a problem for the Vatican to let Christian refugees in? They are after all an independent State. With its very own protective wall.

But sigh. I am probably getting too cynical.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    gracia likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

9. padraig

padraig New Member

10. padraig

padraig New Member

Isaiah 65:11-12
    11 “But as for you who forsake the Lord
    and forget my holy mountain,
    who spread a table for Fortune
    and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,
    12 I will destine you for the sword,
    and all of you will fall in the slaughter;
    for I called but you did not answer,
    I spoke but you did not listen.
    You did evil in my sight
    and chose what displeases me.”

AED likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

No doubt about meaning here. No waffle words. No nuance. Clear as a tolling bell. God have mercy on this stubborn wicked people of whom to my shame I have been one. Have mercy. Grant us the grace of true repentance. Mary Refuge of sinners pray for us.

gracia likes this.