Quiet?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Oct 22, 2007.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Well I have been doing what Our Lady asked a few months ago at Medugorje and been keeping an eye out for the Signs of the Times. I noticed recently that one of the visionaries at Medugorje said the signs are actually 'upon us!!'''

Well apart from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which have been going on for quite some time Iand the weird weather I think things are really quiet at the minute.

But maybe Our Lady means us to look too at the graces within. I feel God so strongly at the minute. I still feel a sense of waiting...

I hope to see the Signs of the times more clearly..anyone any pointers??/

2. darrell

darrell New Member

I was on retreat this weekend. We were praying in the Spirit on Saturday night and one women received the message, "Not yet. Not yet." No one claimed it; I'm thinking the message was meant for us here.

Darrell

3. padraig

padraig Powers

You know Darrell I have been praying quite a lot about something I was told in prayer in the future would happen could really be true,, for it seemed incredible. I asked for a sign . I think I have just gotten it, thank God.

I am not a great one for asking for signs, buy now and again it does no harm and some good.

4. Rain

Rain Powers

Hi Padraig: Any chance that you are going to elaborate on what will happen in the future . . . and the sign you received?

5. padraig

padraig Powers

When I was about 16 I felt I heard something in prayer about the Church.

6. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Padraig. dont stop now!
    Mary