Purgatory

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Oct 26, 2015.

1. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

Sparrows likes this.
  2. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I had an interesting dream this week. It was just a flash - I was rushing somewhere and had the sense that someone was behind me. When I turned around, it was a man who had a look of expectant, goofy glee on his face, and his arm was reached out as if to grab hold of me. Instead of being afraid, my immediate thought was, "Oh - it's a soul from purgatory, wanting to catch onto my prayers."

In the past, I've usually only prayed for the souls in purgatory during the Mass. I've put much greater effort in praying for those walking the earth now, who are still in danger of being lost. But lately I've been praying for them in the Divine Will, that they will all have accelerated purification and comfort from the Blessed Mother.

I took the dream to mean that my new way of praying is effective and makes me a good "catch" for the Holy Souls. Any other interpretations?

Indy, Sam, Sparrows and 3 others like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Bless you for discerning...
    Prayers!

Sparrows likes this.
  4. miker

miker Powers

Will pray for her at Mass tomorrow.

Sparrows likes this.
  5. Sparrows

Sparrows Principalities

Thank You all very much! God Bless you all for your charity!!

6. padraig

padraig Powers

:)It would be an act of great kindness to have a few masses said for her, sounds like she needs it.

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you...I never knew this before. What an awesome story!