1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Protestant Locutions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

I know we have discussed this before, but can't seem to find the thread. It is so often as I read locutions to Protestants off the afterthewarning.com website, that I feel that the Lord is preparing them to be one with the one and true Church. There is sometimes very large Catholic imagery in them and sometimes little subtle clues and often they related to changes in my own thoughts and prayer life as this one below did. This most recent one I read today is the subtle clues. I have highlighted below what the clue was for and added my thoughts in italics:

Esaus- September 20th, 2015
    -Glynda Linkous

My children wait to hear from Me what is coming, and in this I am very pleased. For the wicked in the world regard Me not, and seek not My counsel, which they shall deeply regret in days coming.

My children, I desire you would occupy yourselves with knowing Me more – seek to know Me through My Holy Word. Increase your time in My Word, and in prayer before Me, in worship, and allow Me to fill your spirit to overflowing. (how else could you pray before HIM other than be present before HIM in adoration or the tabernacle)

I have granted you the great privilege of walking in My power, of being a vessel of My great glory, but so few of you take advantage of this invitation, preferring the temporary pleasures of your flesh to what I offer.

Do you not know that those who walk in My power are received everywhere and have everything provided to them? Do you not see how blessed your life can be if you do this thing?

Or are you like Esaus – willing to trade a priceless blessing for a bowl of stew?

Do not be foolish, My children! Seek Me. Know Me more than ever before, and see how I will bless you.

josephite, Janem, jnice :) and 2 others like this.
  2. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

The ladies who clean our church include several Baptists. The mass readings of today speak of this "those who are not against us are for us."

Blue Horizon likes this.
  3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Todays 2nd reading comes from St James. Luther wanted to exclude St James from the bible. It did not fit with his views. On the other hand our priest today talked about the good witness of good protestants and used examples of mixed marriage friends he has. He commented on how supportive the non Catholic partners are of the faith of ther spouses and also how they can be better examples of Christian living. Of course todays readings dovetail perfectly with what Pope Francis has been saying in America. They are especially relevant to current world economic and cultural attitudes and actions. I can safely say our Protestant brothers and sisters in Christ are generally better read in sacred scripture than the Catholics I know. St Jerome said "Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of God." One of the prerequisites of prohesy is knowledge of God. One of my patients gives me a weekly update of her bible study group and I learn something every time. I also provide her with Catholic understanding from sites such as "Catholic Answers" where we disagree. Her eyes lit up with the Spirit as she witnesses to her own awakening to a new understanding of Revelations. She spoke of the title of this book, how it was not just about prophesy of future events but how the words of this book actually reveal the person of Jesus Christ, how they lift the veil and show Him as He is in His Glorified Person: the Second Person of The Holy Trinity: The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

4. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

My wife, if anything, is Buddhist (such are her cultural roots). She has no interest in becoming a Christian. Yet she is on the Parish Welcoming Roster for greeting parishioners as they arrive and handing out the newsletter. She is involved in fund-raising for our new church.

She has a largish bust of a serene Buddha prominently looking over our covered back porch deck which she really like and wanted me to buy some years ago when in a European garden store.

She always reminds me each year to make sure we are on the parish list for receiving Mary's Rosary Statue for a week. And she mounts it on a prominent side table in the lounge near the TV with a beautiful plant she puts next to it.

She regularly prays the rosary with me because she loves Mary and always (voluntarily) prays for her many elderly students, friends and family members. When her friends are in particularly grave difficulties she comes to me and asks if we can pray to Mary an extra Rosary for them. Jesus and God are in there somewhere I suppose but they don't get much of a mention!

She has taught me a lot about the deeper and more subtle gifts/dynamics/theology of a mission Catholicism you could never read about in books or hear over the pulpit, but only learn from life when its dynamics are allowed to naturally unfold through mutual toleration and good-will despite, at times, appearances to the contrary. And I will admit sometimes that means I must voluntarily choose not to go to mass on Sunday (95% of the time she comes with me so that seems right).

I have often found the non-Catholic partners and friends of attending nominal Catholics to be quietly more socially involved and concerned than the average Catholic.

Sometimes I wonder whether it is the role of us relatively sinful average "Catholics" to attract to our cause those who are actually far more virtuous and noble and effective followers of God than ourselves... those who have yet to find His Public Revelation ... and this is more for our good than theirs!

Catholicism has a powerfully inherent dynamism that is impossible to predict, like a Trojan virus in a secular world that cannot be overcome if administered correctly.

The problem is our own puny and limited "official catholic" views of how it "should" unfold keep interfering with the way that the Holy Spirit actually wants to bring true "Catholicism" about.

I believe the Church has, since the age of medieval Christendom, spectacularly failed to put into practice the mission lessons our Church learnt in the Age of Martyrs before Constantine.

With Pope Francis I believe we are finally led by someone who knows how to teach us to do that once again. It will be a bumpy ride and it must be through darkness because our mission approach is clearly not working and our thinking of how we must live and leaven a secular world is somehow flawed.

But that's me, I am probably heterodox 'cos I don't even have a sacramental Catholic marriage (n)(n)(n).

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
    Amazing Grace likes this.
  5. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Woops that was a bombshell BH. It seems you have told us you are living in sin and committing the habitual mortal sin of missing mass on Sunday and saying you still consider yourself Catholic. Your wife sounds adoreable and kind and full of integrity. I am speechless at what you have revealed about yourself. . But that is between you and God. How on earth have you come to the conclusion that Pope Francis is trying to accommodate life views such as yours into the Faith? You may not believe you are in danger but that makes me think of Padre Pio's words to someone who said he did not believe in hell: " you will believe in it when you get there." For God's sake, and your own, step back from the edge. Brave of you to reveal this but I suspect you will not be with us long. May your God go with you. :whistle: I don't want to offend. I am just shocked. Academia Aka demonised. I just hope The Warning pulls you and your lovely wife back to the centre and safety of the fold. Let me be clear, while I am assessing/judging what you have revealed. I am not condemning you. Just commenting. Condemning is not my job, not for all the tea (or gold) in China.

6. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

Aloysius I am curious, why do you think marrying a non-Catholic in the Church (the wedding performed by a Monsignor) is "living in sin?"
    Can you explain that...I can't believe you are serious but you seem to be :eek:.

Nor do I really understand how "sometimes I choose to miss Sunday mass" gets turned into "a habitual mortal sin"? What do you mean by "mortal sin" here anyway?
    (For the not very often sake of my wife who, not being a Christian has a job that sometimes requires working on Sunday, needs my assistance to get there. I already go to mass three times a week so I am fairly sure Jesus can handle this, why wouldn't you?).

If you are really serious about your above comments - then this is the very thing that I refer to by a pervasive but slightly flawed "catholic" understanding of our mission in a secular world.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  7. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Sorry BH I thought you said your marriage was not sacramental and that you voluntarily missed Sunday mass as if this was a casual option and not for a serious reason. Please forgive my mistake and interpretation. I was probably being overconcerned when the only thing that made it my concern was your revelation and my need to defend the Pope. I stand corrected. Once again my apologies. Perhaps we should leave our comments as an example of how things can be taken.

Seagrace likes this.
  8. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Can you please clarify your revelation that you don't have a sacramental Catholic marriage? FYI My perception of habitual mortal sin came from thinking you missed mass regularly on a Sunday without a sufficiently serious reason. Your use of the word 'voluntary' came across to me as casual. Sorry if I am wrong. We have gone off thread here. Best keep it to private conversation if you wish to continue.

9. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

Al all good.
    I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of as a Catholic, in fact I am trying my best to follow the Holy Spirit in legit circumstances where there really is no effective modern "rule book" (actually, there is a "rule book" but one has to go back to Early Christianity to re-discover the principles). I think I am doing a fairly good job, my spirituality, prayer-life and Church involvement is miles ahead of where I was before I married. Needless to say the 85 yr old Monsignor who sorted and witnessed our wedding was, and is, my spiritual director.

What I was trying to say is that due to my less than ordinary "catholic" circumstances I know by direct experience much of what actually works and doesn't work re living day to day Catholicism in a non Christian or secular environment. My formula is very different from the assumed model I was brought up with and which still fills the heads of most fellow parishioners who have theoretically perfect but somewhat sheltered Catholic marriages/lives/outlook.

But back to your question.
    My marriage is not sacramental because I am not married to a baptized Christian. Only marriages between baptized can be sacramental. Therefore, in theory we could relatively easily divorce and I later validly remarry a Christian (even if the divorce was totally unjustified) all with the approval of Canon Law (Pauline Privilege). Catholics may not validly marry non Christians...unless they get a dispensation (Disparity of Cult). Which just goes to show that Ecclesial Law and personal morality are two different things that don't always easily stay synched.

In the Early Church growth was much more by means of Catholics "infecting" the "pagans" (by conversion in an existing marriage or by marriage to a pagan) than it is today.

Above I was suggesting that Catholics have lost the art of "infecting" paganism with a minority but virulent Christianity.
    Instead the reverse has happened. A majority Christian population ("Christendom" of the past) has been contaminated by an initially minority secular or pagan world.

Perhaps we have grown weak and ineffectual by excessive spiritual "inbreeding" (ie relying on growth by clean Catholic couples having clean Catholic Children educated in safe Catholic Schools before facing the world). That model simply isn't working - our morality is no better than the society at large we live in. Statistics on divorce, remarriage, abortion, drugs and active homosexuality seem to demonstrate that.

Anways, that right or wrong, that's what I wonder at 3am in the morning on cold nights!

10. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

T
    Thanks for explaining BH. Seek and ye will find. Me too I hope.

IXOYE4me and Janem like this.
  11. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Reading the messages of Glynda Linkous almost always feeds my soul and leads me to deeper prayer. Here is the message of 9/30/15:

Begin Preparing Now

Begin preparing now to enter in to your destinies in Me, My children. You know what I have spoken to you – where I wish to take you. I desire your every word, every deed, every appearance, would be as if you walk in it today, for I shall shortly bring it to pass.

Time is moving much more quickly now, for I have accelerated it. I am hastening My Word to perform it. Now you must do your part if you are to walk in what I have called you to do.

Release all sin. Act the part – be Christ-like in all you do. Look the part.

Get Ready.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

12. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I have a lot of confidence in these locutions. Profound post today:

Imposters

There are among you those who truly serve Me. Those who revere My Great Name and My Holy Word. There are also imposters. Those who pretend a devotion they feel not, whose aim is to stir up strife and divisions amongst My People.

I desire you would step away from these who live to divide, to debate, for this is not My Way. I draw all men in love and teach in truth. Strife is the devil’s tool for infiltrating those called by My Name.

Forbid it among you, My People, for it is not of Me. Follow peace with all men.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2015/12/imposters.html

13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I love the messages published by Glynda Linkous. :)

It is lovely to see our Lord call and encourage our Christian cousins closer to Him.

Dear Heavenly Father may we all be one in You, as You are one with Jesus and Holy Spirit. May we all be one family united under one Heavenly Father, through the intercession of Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Heavenly mother. Amen.

Beth B, Peter B and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Just saw this in the latest newsletter entitled 'Our Finest Hour' put out by veteran Anglo-Australian Pentecostal Pastor and prophetic minister Neville Johnson. I don't necessarily agree with all that he or his contributors say or teach, especially when they're trying to do theology or Church History, neither of which are their strengths, but when Neville and some of his colleagues such as Bobby Conner speak of their own spiritual experience, they can often be extremely compelling. The author of the passage excerpted below is Pastor Joe Sweet of Shekinah Worship Center in Lancaster, California, for whom I have great respect. Like not a few charismatic Evangelical pastors I could mention (such as Mike Bickle at IHOP in Kansas City, whose annual 'One Thing' event now has a 'Catholic Track'), Joe Sweet was brought up (and his sister still is) Catholic, and is certainly not disrespectful towards the Church. Having heard Joe relate many of his own prophetic experiences, I have little doubt as to their authenticity, and his latest words not only confirm my intuition about the direction in which the Lord is steering his Body right now but are also an answer to prayer that God would grant supernatural revelation to Protestants concerning Our (and their) Mother. What I find not only moving but also fascinating about the excerpt below is the way in which this teaching about Mary's Fiat is not only put in terms that Protestants can understand but also fused with what is best of the Protestant tradition's Scriptural exegesis, the context being a meditation on the promises given to the 'overcomers' in the Book of Revelation. At this time of the 'rising and falling of many' when many within the Church are apostasizing, it is material like this which I am convinced is a sign of the True Church rising and being gathered together in the Unity for which Our Lord himself prayed.
    __________________________​
    Pastor Joe Sweet
    To See as Mary Sees
    In the previously mentioned prophetic encounter where I was told to help His bride “celebrate” her “prophetic promises” and “prophetic destiny”, I was also told that the preparing bride must learn and practice some things from the life of Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Luke 1:26-38 “Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!” But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was. Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?” And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren. For with God nothing will be impossible.” Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.

Mary was told by the angel Gabriel that she would “bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus”. This is the calling of the bride of Christ: to bring forth Christ Jesus in us! Paul travailed in prayer that “Christ would be formed” (Galations 4:19) in the saints. Paul stated that it was “God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me” (Galations. 1:16). Recognizing her own inability to bring forth the Lord Jesus Christ, Mary asked “How can this be, since I do not know a man?” “The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born is to be called the Son of God” was the angel’s reply.

Believing God’s Word, Mary said “Be it done unto me according to Your Word”. Mary trusted that the Holy Spirit would overshadow her and that HE would bring forth Christ in her. She realized that Christ could only be formed in her by the work of God; not by her own ability.

This is a major key in our preparation as overcomers: We must realize that what God has called us to is completely impossible on our own. The degree of love that we are called to walk in cannot be attained by human means. We must be filled with the very life of Christ. Many sincere believers seek to mature in Christ but become discouraged by their progress or lack of progress and then conclude that it is just too hard for them to overcome, so they stop trying. This is a mistake. It is not too hard to overcome. It is impossible!! You cannot do it on your own. How will we be transformed from what we are now into the very image of Christ?

Peter states that it is by believing His promises (as Mary did): “His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature. (2 Peter 1:3-4) Mary believed the promise of God (The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born is to be called the Son of God) and she said “Be it done unto me according to your Word”. We are to do the same. There are numerous promises in the Word for those who desire to overcome. We must find them, and like Mary, believe them and pray them back to the Lord, saying “Be it done unto me according to Your Word”.

This may sound simple, but it is exceedingly effective and powerful. Following are some of the general promises of God to transform the believer. As we read these promises, let’s remember that the Bible says “But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.” (Luke 2:19) The result of such a lifestyle of meditation on the Word? She brought forth Jesus! Let us do the same. Scripture exhorts believers to “receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls” (James 1:21)

Jeanne, Julia, kathy k and 1 other person like this.
  15. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Thanks be to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Glynda Linkous
    Madness- November 1st, 2016
    In the times coming, many will descend into madness. The stress of the financial devastation will be too much for them, and not knowing Me, they will not be able to cope. Suicide will be rampant among you. Starvation will as well. Many will starve to death in the streets of America, as well as other nations.

There is no other preparation that can truly help you in those times, My children, but drawing close to Me, feasting on My Word, knowing how to enter into My Presence. I beseech you to learn now while it is day, for this dark night quickly approaches and chaos shall abound. There will be far too much danger for you to learn about Me then. Heed My Words, and be wise. Allow Me to change your heart now, while there is yet time.

Be Ready- November 2nd, 2016
    My people shall walk in great boldness and authority in the dark times to come, for My angels shall accompany them, that the gospel may be preached to the last few souls. They shall speak My Words and healing will come, they shall do great signs and wonders that others may believe. The fear and dread of them will be on many, even those who seek to kill them.

Be assured, My children, that I am sending help among you even now. My angels are sent forth and will assist you with all you need if you walk with Me. My protection will cover you in these times, and no evil shall befall you except that which is part of My plan for you. Be bold, be courageous. Be ready.

No Order- November 3rd, 2016
    The atmosphere around you is constantly changing. This is the way of chaos. Nothing stays in its place, and order cannot be maintained. I am doing a work in your life to teach you to be at peace in Me as chaos abounds around you. This is necessary that you may continue My work in the days to come. Allow Me to do this work in you. Find your peace in Me in times to come.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Glynda Linkous

Message November 16th-19th

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2016

The World's System is About to Fail
    I am about to lead many of My people into faith walks. They are going to need this knowledge for the future.

This is My desire, My people, that you would pay heed to My Word, for I have told you how to walk by faith and not by sight in My Word in many places. The world’s system is about to fail and you will not be ready if you do not learn this.

This will be an intricate journey for you, for you have acclimated to the world you live in to survive, so you know the ways of the world, but you do not know My ways.

I desire you would learn of My Ways. Then, when this change begins, you need not panic as others will surely do all around you. I have very specific ways of providing for My people when they walk by faith in Me, and I never let them down.

I will begin to move some of My People into faith walks before the end of this year.

Stay calm. Do not panic. Do not fear, but trust Me if you are one of these people. Know that I am your loving Father, that I do nothing without cause, that I am always working for your higher good, and that I will provide for you. I will protect you and take care of you.

Beth B and josephite like this.
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2016

Chaos will Enter Everything
    In this age, you will witness much chaos. Chaos will enter into everything around you as the spirit of this age reigns over the earth. Chaos will enter into governments, it will enter into weather, it will enter into media, it will enter into My people.

My people, it is not My Will that this spirit enter into you. I desire you would not enter into the chaos you observe in your world, but remain separated from it, that I may keep you safe and protected.

Remain in My peace. Rest in the knowledge that I have My hand on you. You are not of the world around you, so do not fear. Soon you will be home with Me.

19. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Mark Mallett, padraig and others too at MOG have mastered contemplative prayer, they hear from Our Lord and our dearest Blessed Mother. Jesus' desire, that we all do. The messages from Heaven state this repeatedly. Here is another one. And don't you love how assuring it is.

~ I am raising up many to hear My voice and be My voice in this hour. ~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You've been thinking you don't know how to hear Me. I've heard that question in your mind. You DO know how to hear Me. Who do you think led you to read what you are now reading? I talk to you all the time but you think it is your voice. Most of what you hear appears mundane. It isn't but you are accustomed to hearing just for the small things. Satan also speaks things to get you out of faith. Start consciously listening to Me. I am there all the time. Start being aware of Me. I love our intimacy. Listen and obey. I will direct you into greater things.

I searched for the date of the message and who it was give to, no results. The lady at the Protestant forum who puts up messages, sometimes posts older messages. This one, it was only the message. I did not include in the above, the last sentence of the message, I think it is geared to Protestants.

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8046323/1/

Jeanne likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

Well no I don't like this. I don't like it at all. It smacks of spiriitism. How do the poor people who do this not know they are tuning into a demon? Or their own unconcious. It strikes me as opening doors ,as people do when they stare at crystals or using a ouji board.

Compare someone , like PAdre Pio who was vistied by the Holy Souls as compared to a psychic who calls the dead. It reminds me of the Witch of Endor in scripture.

http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/28-7.htm

upload_2016-12-14_20-59-13.jpeg