Prophecy Today

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Eduardo Ferreira
    www.afterthewarning.com

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, January 25, 2018, São José dos Pinhais / PR

My children, as Mother I wish to be in your midst once more and invite you to pray with Me for peace in your families.
    I repeat: peace in the world will come when families begin to realize that prayer is necessary. That it is necessary to have harmony in the home. Thus the peace that comes from the family will begin to take root for humanity. I am not asking too much, I only ask you to pray. I am the Mystical Rose - Queen of Peace. Live my messages day by day.
    I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, January 18, 2018, São José dos Pinhais / PR
    Peace.
    My children, I invite you to pray for my plans in this nation.
    I have observed that many of my children no longer want to pray.
    They no longer believe in my apparitions and manifestations.
    My children, it is necessary at least to pray one rosary in order not to fall into aridity. In order not to lose faith completely. Do not be discouraged. Pray, pray with Me for your families and children. I am your Mother, the Queen of Peace and of Families.
    With love I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, January 14, 2018, São José dos Pinhais / PR
    Dear children, peace!
    I am your Mother the Mystical Rose - Queen of Peace.
    Tonight I wish to be with each one of you and say to you once more: I love you.
    My children, convert without delay. Little children, I want you to unite in prayer with Me for peace in the world. Pray many rosaries, not only in your homes, but also in churches.
    Give good testimony wherever you go. Do not be discouraged facing difficulties.
    Many of you are wasting those graces that I, the Lady of Peace, have been bringing during these years that I have been coming to Brazil.
    I want you to take these messages to many countries. Live in harmony with nature.
    On February 4, 1996, I exhorted you to prayer and also invited you to live in harmony with nature. I am glad of the presence of each one of you here today in my sanctuary.
    Persevere in your daily prayers.
    My children, you already have enough signs to believe in my presence in São José dos Pinhais. I am here even though you do not see me. I am here with open arms to welcome each one of you. I am the Mother of Love, Mother of Trust. I invite you to be here on February 12 to pray together for peace and also for the church of My Jesus, where I am the Mother of the Church, the Mystical Rose. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, January 13, 2018, São José dos Pinhais / PR
    My children, this evening I want you to pray with Me for all families, especially those who no longer believe in My intercession. It makes me very sad to see families destroying themselves. Families that no longer pray in unity. Pray much, my children. Pray the rosary requested by Me in these apparitions here in São José dos Pinhais. I am the Mystical Rose - Mother of the Church. Trust in My intercession. Pray for priests and religious. With love I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The following alleged message posted on www.afterthewarning.com brings a time table that is very short.
    http://afterthewarning.com/messages...5-i-am-worried-about-your-precious-souls.aspx

Belovéd Children, I say to you, a time comes soon when the door to My Belovéd Mercy closes and My Justice will be cold and obscure. You are given this DIVINE gift today, even while so few investigate and enter into this great Sacrament of Reconciliation. Children, there is time now but there will be no more Time later in the spring. You do not know the Nature and Divine BIGNESS of this gift of Mercy. Thus, those whose Hearts are steadfast and aware are called to lead your Brothers to My Love and Mercy.

Joan J and Seagrace like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Another alleged messenger on www.afterthewarning.com
    http://afterthewarning.com/messages...2/02-22-all-the-players-are-in-place-now.aspx

Wake up My people! Wake up and know that your salvation is nearer now than it was before, and in a moment, it will be too late for you to choose!
    All the players are in place now and those who have ears to hear know that of which I am speaking. This beast and his false prophet are before your very eyes, scripture literally being fulfilled almost daily now. Can you not see the signs all around you? You have to want truth to receive truth. It is your choice. You are accountable.

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

[​IMG]
    Valentina-SydneySeer.com.au
    www.afterthewarning.com

Blessed Mother with Baby Jesus
    January 28th

This morning while I was praying Blessed Mother appeared with Baby Jesus in her arms.

She smiled and said, “I have brought you to my Son Jesus. I want to place Him in your arms. I know how much you love My Son. He wants to come to you to be loved.”

As she said this, she came towards me and gently placed Baby Jesus in my arms. As I held Him, I could see His beautiful Eyes. They were glowing from a beautiful light. As He gently moved His Holy Head I could see a golden glow radiating from His Eyes and encircling them. So much golden light was flowing from His Eyes. The glow also radiated from around His Holy Head. He was dressed in a little blue top, which itself was reflecting so much light. He was so peaceful and serene.

Suddenly a beautiful pillow appeared before me, burgundy in colour with golden tassels around the edges.

I gently placed Baby Jesus on this pillow. I was adoring Him and praising Him and telling Blessed Mother how beautiful He looks.

This heavenly experience was so uplifting and gave me much consolation.

She said, “When people read your messages, tell them that I want to place my Son Jesus in everyone’s arms. He loves to be nursed and to be told how much you love Him. That is why He comes to you as Baby Jesus, because you give Him tender love just like you would give to any baby.”

“Tell people, all they need to do is open their hearts to Him with sincerity, and talk to Him. He then comes to each one’s heart and each one’s arms, and each of you will feel peace and happiness in your hearts because Jesus gives you that peace. It is peace that the world cannot give you. It is peace that only God can give you.”

Blessed Mother then said, “I have to tell you that I am very saddened at the cancellation last week of the Cenacle Rosary that you attend each Friday. Because of the National Australia Day celebrations they cancelled the Sacrifice of the Holy Eucharist, the Mass and then the Rosary prayers that follow. Just think my children, how many souls can be saved through all of that.”

She then said how relaxed the priests are because they do not understand the meaning and the power of the Holy Mass and the power of the Cenacle Rosary.

“The devil is really enjoying himself now, after the prayers and Holy Mass have been cancelled due to the National Day celebrations. Everybody is relaxed in prayer, but my children I try very hard to tell you, to pray and not to be relaxed.”

“Sadly, I have to tell you, that you are on the verge of many catastrophes and disasters. They are happening now and many will happen this year. Many people will die in these disasters.”

“By praying you can save souls. My Son Jesus is very offended by the world, the way it is now. It is so very sinful. Not enough prayer is reaching Heaven to obtain mercy from God for the world, the way it is now. People are too relaxed in prayer. Encourage people to pray and pray.”

Blessed Mother showed me how we are on the verge of disasters and catastrophes. I was shown a huge rocky cliff. From the top of the cliff, I could see a rope hanging down the ravine below. On the edge of the cliff I could see a large rock. The rope was so thin that it was ready to snap. That is how close the world is to disaster now.

Too many people are looking for entertainment and enjoyment. This year alone there will be many disasters in the world.

To obtain mercy from God, our Blessed Mother needs our prayers.

The Cenacle Rosary

Blessed Mother explained to me how important and powerful is the Cenacle Rosary. She has gathered all her priests together with the laity in a powerful Cenacle of prayer which is lead entirely by Her Immaculate Heart. I could see how, in the presence of the Cenacle prayer group, Blessed Mother reveals to us her Immaculate Heart, which opens up and completely envelops the cenacle prayer groups in the world and Her Immaculate Heart becomes one with them.

She said, “By attending the Cenacle Rosary, think of how many souls you could have saved and how many graces you could have received for the many different intentions, even for the conversion of sinners and for non-believers.”

Blessed Mother, pray for us. Jesus, have mercy on us.

Attendance at Cenacle Rosary Prayer Group
    February 3rd

Today, I was with my prayer group praying the Cenacle Rosary, for the First Saturday devotions. We first prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet, we then consecrated ourselves, our families and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This was followed by the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

For the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary I remained on my knees while most the others present decided to say the Consecration prayer sitting down.

As we started to pray the Consecration prayer, immediately Blessed Mother appeared. She was smiling and said, “I am sorry my children, but I must remind you, and tell your friends this, that you must all kneel down, always, because I am present with my open Heart, and so is my Son.”

Blessed Mother looked so beautiful, dressed in a white tunic and covered with a blue mantle. Our Lord Jesus was also standing there beside His Mother, and was dressed in a white robe with a beautiful red sash draped over His shoulder.

Blessed Mother said, “With an open heart we receive your Consecration. That means that you promise that you belong to Us. It is an act of humility that you kneel in the presence of my Son and me.”

As she was saying this, she opened her arms to reveal her Immaculate Heart and to accept and receive our Act of Consecration. Our Lord, standing beside His Mother, with open arms was revealing His Sacred Heart.

She said, “Your Act of Consecration goes through My Immaculate Heart and into the Sacred Heart of my Son Jesus. My Son receives you so beautifully and He is so overjoyed watching you promise yourselves to Him. He is very joyful and happy, and He blesses you all in a very special way.”

Blessed Mother desires that we always kneel during the act of Consecration prayers. I then told my friends at the prayer group, what Blessed Mother had just said to me.

I said, “I am sorry but Blessed Mother said that we must all kneel because she is truly present.”

Suddenly they all went down on their knees and were very joyful to hear this message from our Blessed Mother.

Below is the prayer of the Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Act of Consecration -To the Immaculate Heart of Mary – For Religious & Laity

Virgin of Fatima, Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and Earth, Refuge of Sinners, we who belong to the Marian Movement consecrate ourselves in a very special way to your Immaculate Heart.

By this act of consecration we intend to live, with you and through you, all the obligations assumed by our baptismal consecration. We further pledge to bring about in ourselves that interior conversion so urgently demanded by the Gospel, a conversion that will free us of every attachment to ourselves and to easy compromises with the world so that, like you, we may be available only to do always the Will of the Father.

And as we resolve to entrust to you, O Mother most sweet and merciful, our life and vocation as Christians, that you may dispose of it according to your designs of salvation in this hour of decision that weighs upon the world, we pledge to live it according to your desires, especially as it pertains to a renewed spirit of prayer and penance, the fervent participation in the celebration of the Eucharist and in the works of the apostolate, the daily recitation of the holy rosary, and an austere manner of life in keeping with the Gospel, that shall be to all a good example of the observance of the Law of God and the practice of the Christian virtues, especially that of purity.

We further promise you to be united with the Holy Father, with the hierarchy and with our priests, in order thus to set up a barrier to the growing confrontation directed against the Magisterium, that threatens the very foundation of the Church.
    Under your protection, we want moreover to be apostles of this sorely needed unity of prayer and love for the Pope, on whom we invoke your special protection. And lastly, insofar as is possible, we promise to lead those souls with whom we come in contact to a renewed devotion to you.

Mindful that atheism has caused shipwreck in the faith to a great number of the faithful, that desecration has entered into the holy temple of God, and that evil and sin are spreading more and more throughout the world, we make so bold as to lift our eyes trustingly to you, O Mother of Jesus and our merciful and powerful Mother, and we invoke again today and await from you the salvation of all your children, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

(with ecclesiastical approval)

Blessed Mother with Baby Jesus

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Pedro Regis Messages follow True Magisterium

4622 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, April 10, 2018

Dear children, you are the Lord's and Him alone should you follow and serve. God should always be the Greatest in Importance for your lives. Do not let false ideologies drag you towards the abyss of sin. Let the Light of the Lord shine in your hearts, for only thus can you understand My Presence among you. Do not depart from prayer. Difficult times will come and only by the force of sincere prayer can you bear the weight of the cross. The day will come when the Lord will separate His people from evil and the wicked will perish. The righteous will be rewarded for their faithfulness, but those who have been traitors to faith will be left outside. Stay with the truth proclaimed by My Son Jesus and upheld by the true Magisterium of His Church. In God there is no half-truth. Be attentive. Onward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4621 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Maceió / AL, April 8, 2018
    Dear children, return to My Son Jesus and let Him transform your hearts. Trust in Him who is your all and knows you by name. You can never understand the depth of the Merciful Love that My Jesus had for you dying on the cross. His Great Love for you shows itself daily through His Church. Draw near to Him in the Sacraments which are the channels of His Saving Action. I ask you always to be of My Son Jesus and to seek to witness everywhere to His Merciful Love. Be instruments of love and peace to all those who are far away. My Jesus awaits you with Open Arms. He knows you and knows that within you there is a great reserve of goodness. Let the Flame of His Love transform your lives, for only then will you be rich in faith. You are heading for a dark future and many of My poor children will retreat out of fear. Be of the Lord. He will not forsake you. He will bring forth a great man of faith who will lead the Church to victory. Remain faithful to the Gospel and listen to the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. In the great shipwreck of faith only those who are faithful to the Gospel and to the true Magisterium of the Church will remain in the truth. Courage. God needs your sincere and courageous Yes. Onward in the defense of truth. I will pray to My Jesus for you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4620 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, April 7, 2018
    Dear children, do not fold your arms. God is making haste. Tell everyone that this is the opportune time for your return to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith alight. Whatever happens, stay with Jesus. An astonishing thing will happen in the Church of My Jesus: an order will be given and many will have their faith shaken. Stay with Jesus. He is your Great Friend and is very close to you. Do not retreat. Let the Words of My Jesus penetrate your hearts. Seek strength in the Eucharist, for only thus can you stand firm on the path of holiness. I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to lead you to the truth. Flee the easy seductions of the world and serve the Lord faithfully. Onward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you,in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4619 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Rio de Janeiro, April 3, 2018
    Dear children, I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer when you are separated from My Son Jesus. Humanity has become spiritually poor because men have become slaves to sin, valuing the creature more than the Creator. Repent and turn back. This is the opportune time for your return to the Lord. Do not fold your arms. God is making haste. What I say to you must be taken seriously. You have freedom, but it is best to do the Will of God. Be obedient and in everything imitate Jesus. You are living in times of great trials and My poor children are walking like the blind leading the blind. You are the Lord's. Do not let your freedom lead you to eternal perdition. Convert. My Jesus has prepared for you what human eyes have never seen. Be righteous and you will have Heaven as a reward. You will yet see horrors on Earth. Many chosen to defend the truth will embrace false ideologies, and many of My poor children will be contaminated. Love and defend the truth. Whoever is with the Lord will never experience the weight of defeat. Onward in defense of the truth. I will pray to My Jesus for you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4618 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Macaé / RJ, April 2, 2018
    Dear children, do not lose your hope. Believe firmly in the Power of God and He will take care of you. You are precious for the Lord. Do not be discouraged. When you feel the weight of trials, call for Jesus. He is your Great Friend and loves you. Always seek Him, for only thus will you be rich in faith. I know each one of you by name and have come from heaven to call you to conversion. Open your hearts and let the Powerful Action of God transform your lives. Do not let the things of the world keep you from the path of Salvation. Close your eyes to the easy seductions of the world and serve the Lord with joy. I will pray to My Jesus for you. Bend your knees in prayer. You are headed for a great war between the true and the false church. Your weapon of defense will be the truth. Listen to Jesus in His Word and remain faithful to the true Magisterium of His Church. Do not allow anything or anyone to separate you from the true Church of My Jesus. The true Church of My Jesus will drink the bitter cup of pain. She will be despised and persecuted, but will be victorious, for My Jesus will defend her. Onward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4617 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, on Holy Saturday, March 31, 2018
    Dear children, God is making haste. Do not fold your arms. This is the opportune time for your return. What you have to do, do not leave for tomorrow. Give the best of yourselves in the mission entrusted to you and you will be generously rewarded. You are heading for a future of division in the House of God. My Son Jesus left His Church (for us), but this non-negotiable truth will be denied by many. I tell you again that the truth is kept intact only in the Catholic Church. Do not allow the deceptions of the devil to separate you from this truth. Stay with Jesus and listen to the true Magisterium of His Church. My Son Jesus died to save you. He is present, as He promised, every day, in His Church. Go to meet Him. Seek Him in the Eucharist. His Presence in the Eucharist in Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity is one of the proofs of His Mercy for all people. Repent and turn back. I do not want to force you, but listen to Me. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4616 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, on Good Friday, March 30, 2018
    Dear children, My Son Jesus is your Only True Savior. Outside of Him man will never find Salvation. He gave Himself to deliver you, and by His love he opened heaven for you. Turn to Him. Days will come when wicked men will deny truths about the Life of My Son Jesus and many will have their faith shaken. Believe in the Gospel. Let nothing separate you from the Way of Salvation. Your walk in this life is full of obstacles, but those who remain faithful to the truth will receive Heaven as a reward. Do not be discouraged by your difficulties and trials. You are not alone. My Jesus is with you. Courage. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Onward in defense of the truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4615 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Jardim Ingá / Luziânia / GO, March 27, 2018
    Dear children, the day will come when false teachings will be embraced as truths and many of My poor children will walk like the blind leading the blind. Open your hearts to the Light of Truth. Do not let the devil win. You are of the Lord and He expects your public and courageous testimony. Do not stray from the truth. Listen to Jesus in His Gospel and defend the teachings of the true Magisterium of His Church. This is the time of great spiritual confusion. Pray much. Only by the power of prayer can you bear the weight of the trials that will come. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your all. Leave the things of the world and serve the Lord faithfully. You are precious to the Lord and He loves you. Do not forget: in everything, God first. Courage. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Pray for Favored Son's speaking False Doctrines

Message of Our Lady of Zaro to Angela, April 8, 2018
    This evening, Mother appeared dressed all in white: the edges of her dress were golden. Mother had a large white mantle, as if transparent, that went from from her head and enveloped her completely. Mother had on her chest a heart of flesh crowned with thorns. In her hands a long holy rosary of light. On her right was Merciful Jesus, with a white tunic, the signs of the passion on his hands and feet, and from his chest there were rays of white, pink and blue were going out that filled the whole wood.
    Mother was resting her bare feet on a carpet of flowers.

May Jesus Christ be praised

"Dear children, thank you that this evening you are again here to welcome me and to celebrate Jesus on the day of the anniversary of the Divine Mercy.
    My children, this evening I come here among you once more to ask for prayer.
    Pray little children, pray for my beloved Church, pray for the vicar of Christ, pray for all my chosen and favored sons who with their fragility are being deceived by the evil one, following false beauties. Their behavior tears my heart; when they run aground they make many of my children go away from the Church. Many of them state and follow false doctrines. But love them as I love them, help them in times of need and do not judge. Judgment is for God alone.
    I beseech you, children, do not depart from prayer; difficult times await you, but with prayer and the Eucharist you will have the strength to overcome every difficulty.
    My daughter, look."
    Mother showed me the dome of St Peter's, on one side there was a something like a gash from which black smoke was coming out; then a succession of churches falling - some entirely, others only partially, only a few facades remained standing. Even the bell-towers of some churches were falling, while others remained standing and the bells were ringing in a confused manner, a mixture of celebrating and not [celebrating]. Then hundreds of people running around, confused and dazed, as if they had no goal.
    "You see daughter, all this is symbolic, the churches that are falling, the facades that come crashing down, the smoke coming out. See, the people of God no longer have a precise goal, the people of my son Jesus are confused, there is no longer any real direction.The facades of the churches falling are the facades of the people, they are those who stay in the churches and put on masks and hide behind them.The smoke coming out is the evil that has infiltrated the churches; many serve creatures rather than the Creator. You are in complete confusion of ideals and doctrines.There is no more respect for priests, many want to take their place.
    Little children, I am here to tell you that my son Jesus is in the Blessed Sacrament, my son Jesus is in the priests; they are the ones who can save you, because Jesus dwells in them. Pray, little children, pray, bending your knees, pray in silence, adore God and trust, his Mercy is infinite. This evening I particularly touch the sick and all those who are here."
    Finally Mother blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

7. Didn't know quite where to place this. Years ago I had read all about Josyp Terelya's life experiences, including his mystical experiences (final rescue by Mary while held in the Gulag several times) in the Ukraine and Russia....and then later his talks in the U.S. Mike Brown today writes again about the apparitions in the Ukraine, connecting them to Fatima and somewhat similarly to Medjugorje.

From The Mail: Revisiting Apparitions In Ukraine

http://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/from-the-mail-revisiting-apparitions-in-ukraine

Pray4peace likes this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This message to Josyp bears repeating:

Page 8: A message delivered on or about May 9, 1987 – THE YEAR IS 1987 – three years after March 25, 1984 (when Pope John Paul II consecrated the world, and supposedly also Russia, for the second time in two years):

“Oh daughter of mine, Ukraine, I have come to you, for you have suffered the most and through all of your sufferings you have maintained your faith in the Sacred Heart. I have come to you so that you will go and convert Russia. Pray for Russia. Pray for the lost Russian nation. For if Russia does not accept Christ the King, the Third World War cannot be averted.”

Here is another quote on the issue of Russia. And THE YEAR IS 1987:

“Russia continues to refuse to recognize my Son. Russia rejects true charity and continues to live a demonic existence. Did I not ask for prayers for the lost Russian people on other occasions? If Russia does not accept Christ the King, the entire world faces ruin.”

9. Bella

Bella Guest

Fatima, the story about blood seeping from the stone where Jesus was laid after being taken down from the cross at the Church of The Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. You posted a video from your brother who you said witnessed it two weeks ago. Um. None of the world's MSM has picked up on it. I was wondering what your brother is thinking about this now. Did you speak to him ?

Bella.

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, he is the one who day's later sent me the information I posted. He, like the rest of us know that information is being posted at lightning speed and some of what we read needs clarification. He received it and passed on. Our faith is not built on things like this, but if/when they do happen there is usually a story behind it. This one seems to have been a misunderstanding that got taken out of the original context by those who it was shared with.

11. Spirit Daily today (below). A friend who is one with special apostolate granted via JPII in the Divine Mercy Devotion, worldwide, has explained for quite a while to me that when JPII decided to remain until death (he had also considered his position with his grave illness as a possible concern for resignation), until 2005, the world was given an extended time before Justice began "kissing" Mercy....since his whole papacy was about the great and last gift for these times of Divine Mercy. As the article below states....we see now the times of that Justice taking over until there comes the "moment" of only Justice.

The Prophetic Pulse: Metaphors?

April 16, 2018 by SD

We have long seen how all the prophecies, locutions, and endless visions — literally, thousands of them — foresee a time of tremendous storms, war, earthquakes splitting our continent in two, and assorted other cataclysms. We speak about this at retreats, among other topics. We have now planned one for the D.C. area.

A question can be how many of these supposed precognitions are to be taken literally or whether at least some of them, the legitimate ones, are metaphors.

If metaphors, they have largely begun to materialize.

For example, quakes: We have spoken to a number of people who say they were shown great rents in the earth in the Midwest and even formation of a large inland sea or lake. Might this symbolize the cultural, economic, and political division currently tearing asunder America? [​IMG]

Might visions of California breaking off into the Pacific be a metaphor for the conflict that state now has with Washington over immigration — with the state refusing to obey mandates from the federal government and openly talking of secession (while internally, various factions speak of breaking the state into two or three smaller ones)?

Could prophecies of various invasions — from Russians, Chinese, or Islamists — be a metaphor for the cyber-attacks from those nations or the slipping across the border of terrorists?

Perhaps.

The view from here is that both may materialize: first the metaphoric rendition, with precursors in nature (these too we already see), then literal upheavals in the way of megalithic tremors.

Years ago, when I led a pilgrimage to Ireland with Father Michael Scanlan of Franciscan University, I asked this charismatic, Marian priest what he saw for the future and his reply was that we were approaching a some kind of “high-point event.” I thought that was a good way of putting it. We have seen many precursors, but not yet the kind of high-point event many anticipate (although 9/11 in some ways fit the bill).

[​IMG]Years before — on January 13, 1980 — this astute priest (a graduate of Harvard law school, as well as one of the first to write a book about Medjugorje) apparently presented his own “word of knowledge” pertaining to the future, or so it is conveyed — one that met the general outline of apparitions that began in earnest a year later. It is a prophecy worth our note, as the times he foresaw materialize:

“The Lord God says ‘Hear My Word.’ The time that has been marked by My blessings and gifts is being replaced now by a period to be marked by my judgment and purification.

“What I have not accomplished by blessings and gifts, I will accomplish by judgment and purification. My people, My Church is desperately in need of this judgment. They have continued in an adulterous relationship with the spirit of this world. They are not only infected with sin, but they teach sin, pamper sin, embrace sin, dismiss sin… Leadership unable to handle it… fragmentation, confusion throughout the ranks. Satan goes where he will and infects who he will. He has free access throughout my people and I will not stand for this.

[​IMG]“My people specially blessed in this renewal are more under the spirit of the world than they are under the Spirit of My baptism. They are more determined with fear for what others will think of them, fears of failure and rejection in the world, loss of respect by neighbors and superiors and those around them than they are by fear of me and fear of infidelity to my word. Therefore your situation is very weak. Your power is so limited. You cannot be considered at this point in the center of the battle and the conflict that is going on.

“So this time is now come upon all of you – a time of judgment and of purification. Sin will be called sin. Satan will be unmasked. Fidelity will be held up for what it is and should be.

“My faithful servants will be seen and will come together. They will not be many in number. It will be a difficult and a necessary time. There will be collapse, difficulties throughout the world, but – more to the issue – there will be [​IMG]purification and persecution among my people. You will have to stand for that which you believe. You will have to choose between the world and me. You will have to choose what word you will follow and who you will respect. And in that choice what has not been accomplished by the time of blessing and gifts will be accomplished.

“What has not been been accomplished in the baptism and the flooding of gifts of my Spirit will be accomplished in a baptism of fire.

“The fire will move among you individually, corporately, in groups and around the world. I will not tolerate the situation that is going on. I will not tolerate the mixture and the adulterous treating of gifts and graces and blessings with infidelity, sin, and prostitution.

“My time is now among you. What you need to do is to come before me in total submission to my word, in total submission to my plan.

“In the total submission of this hour, what you need to do is to drop the things that are your own, the things of the past. What you need to do is to see yourselves and those whom you have responsibility for in the light of this hour of judgment and purification. You need to see them in that way and do for them what will best help them to stand strong and be among my faithful servants.

“For there will be casualties. It will not be easy, but it is necessary. It is necessary that my people be in fact my people, that My Church be in fact My Church, and that My Spirit in fact bring forth the purity of life, purity, and fidelity to the Gospel.”

–MHB

[resources The Final Hour and retreat: Michigan and Virginia]

12. AED

AED Powers

Thanks for posting. It explains a lot. It is sort of like God’s version of Qanon: trust the plan. None of what we are in or what is coming will be easy —that we know.

13. This reminder re: what is still on the horizon from what has been given to the seers of Medjugorje about future events for the world made me think or possibly connect it to another more recent "prophecy" discussed on this forum from Valentina of Sydney:

A Spirit Daily article: At Medjugorje, as we reported a month ago, a previously unpublicized interview with the seer Mirjana Soldo indicated that her first secret involves a "severe" regional event that will be heard "by everyone, everywhere."

I thought that such a future event would have to be bigger than even the terrible things like the many weather events, political or terrorist types of events that have been reported, unfortunately, too often these days but seem to almost become not that startling any longer and to which many leaders seem to not take all that seriously, inviting by their policies more of the same. But then there is the more recent prediction to watch for that would indeed, esp. in these current times of more concentrated vying for world power by the great nations with the most power, if it would come to pass, cause a real shift in even world geo-political thinking due to a wake up call the could involve millions as well as possibly too a shift in the earth, core?, as well!

17/06/2018
    Events that will soon happen in the World (to Valentina Sydney Seer)

He (Angel) continued, “I have to tell you there will be a very big earthquake. It will be the biggest ever earthquake and it will happen in China. This will happen very, very soon and from now on, until September this year there will be many calamities in the world.”

Of course currently we have been reading all the news about all of the record breaking weather events just about everywhere in the world....almost all at once. Does all of this gradually move towards that major event as that will be an actual world shaking one?

Since that 2004 Indonesian earthquake involved even a shift of the world axis what could something greater than any that has already occurred elicit as a wake up call?

Of course, merely speculation...IF....

sparrow, Seagrace and Fatima like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have enjoyed reading the alleged messages from Valentina and this one is most unusual, but interesting.
    Valentina-SydneySeer.com.au

Ancient Plugs at the bottom of the Sea- October 13th, 2018
    During my morning prayers, I was visited by five angels, one of which was Holy Michael.

They said, “We have been sent by our Lord to reveal something to you that you do not know about. You saw our Lord, and how sad He is for the world and all humanity, with their hearts so cold and unwilling to change.”

“Today, we come to show you the deepest part of the world, in the deepest sea. Come closer, and we will show you.”

I moved closer and in front of me appeared a large glass screen, through which I could see the bottom of the sea. It was so real. The vision was crystal clear. Then one of the angels held a smaller transparent screen over the large one and instructed me to look through it. As I did so, I could see that it magnified every detail that was at the bottom of the sea. I could see how the wave motion of the water stirred the sediment on the seabed to create an underwater dust cloud.

The angel said, “No human eye has ever seen what I am about to show you.”

As the dust cloud settled, on the sea floor, I could clearly see what looked like a round cement slab, less than half a metre in diameter. The more I observed, I could see there were many of these round slabs on the sea floor. They were all identical.

The angel said, “See, these plugs that we are showing you, they are very ancient. They have been here since the beginning of Creation. There are many of them throughout the world. Soon, we will have permission to unplug them, because God will give us the commandment to do so. When we open them, the world will experience many volcanic eruptions, fires, earthquakes, and tsunamis. Soon there will be severe suffering in the world if people do not repent and convert.”

The angel was very stern with me and said, “You have to speak the Truth to people, do not feel sorry for them. If it is the will of God, it will happen. God has been warning people, and they do not listen.”

The angel’s manner was severe as he said, “Come and have a look at this again! This is serious, and this is real!”

I looked again, and it upset me very much because I knew what was beneath these plugs. I felt very uneasy in the presence of the angels as they admonished me and said, “You need to speak the Truth to people, and not just speak to them of beautiful things and cover up reality.”

Dear Lord, may the world listen to your Holy Word, and may they listen to your warnings and repent of their sins, may they stop offending You.

Booklady, AED, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  15. Wow, Fatima. Thanks. I had sort of forgotten about Valentina and haven't checked her more recent messages/experiences lately. What is churning in the earth's core has more relation to our own free wills than we realize I suppose. As I was reading this I was wondering if what was going to be released by the power given to the Angels was going to be the release of demons until they are all totally roaming amongst us.....as in the coming days of darkness. Perhaps that will be also coming to pass under the control of the Angels when they are given the order!

sparrow likes this.
  16. Here is a portion of a Luz de Maria message from August of 2017, relating perhaps in a way to this Valentina revelation offered by Fatima above:

My Beloved People, the Earth undergoes transformations in every cosmic event of great magnitude that happens near Her and you go after the phenomenon and look no further than what is spectacular phenomenon or attraction. Earth suffers from events that affect it and man does not think about it, does not take seriously that Earth does not possess the same magnetic field as in the past.

Beloved My People, the core of the Earth is in the process of change, the Earth itself is in the process of change and you have to be more spiritual creatures to advance and ascend to Our Sacred Trinity.

Evil has taken power and it is man's duty to stop him and for this, man must be spiritualized.
    Great changes are coming for Humanity and only the man of faith will be the one who understands in his spirit all that happens in order not to err and not to join evil.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

We know from the book of Revelations that the angles have been charged with executing, or one might say allowing for, the many punishments forthcoming as part of God's justice for sins against God's love. I take these messages seriously, as God has always indicated to man what is forthcoming for rejecting His laws. It is no different today and anyone with eye's to see and ears to hear should by now be aware of this diabolical attack on mankind, this Revolution against civility. Big $$$$ being spent by those within Masonary to destroy God's Will. Last year alone, 2 billionaires per week came out of China, while its child slave labor and destruction of true worship of God in China is taking place!!! All the while, the Church Christ founded continues its spiral downward with its global clerical sex crimes and willingness to change doctrine to appease the devil. Yes, God's angles are ready to carry out God's commands for justice. Are we ready? We have been warned about it all for decades through God's messengers.

18. Valentina.....again! The state we are in today.

10/10/2018
    Mist of Light from the Holy Tabernacle

This morning while I was praying, our Lord Jesus appeared and said, “Valentina, I want to teach you and show you how each time when I speak to you in the Church, I always come to you out from the Tabernacle.”

Jesus then showed me a most beautiful mist of Light coming from the Holy Tabernacle. Suddenly, I see Baby Jesus, coming forward out of this mist. He appears as a little Infant of about two years old and dressed in a blue tunic. His little Hands are outstretched towards the people present in the Church, in a gesture seeking to be loved and adored by them.

Jesus said, “I then reveal Myself to you, and I talk to you. Now, My Churches are no longer pure. They are very dirty and polluted, only a very few of them have preserved their purity. As soon as people find out that a particular Church is good, they bring with them, into the church, dirt, and impurity. Slowly, even these churches become unclean and impure.”

“Valentina, in the New Era, when I will change the world, My Churches will be all pure and holy, and everyone will experience Me in the Tabernacle as a little Infant. They will have a much stronger devotion to Me in the Holy Tabernacle because I will manifest very powerfully among My people. They will experience My Holy Presence and My Love.”

Our Lord was showing me, how He wants to be with us like a little Child, whom we love and adore.

He said, “Come, Valentina, I want to reveal something else to you.”

I suddenly found myself standing next to Jesus, and in the palm of His Hand, He was holding a blue ball, slightly larger than a tennis ball, which He said represents the globe of the world.

Directing my attention to the globe, He said, “The world is very sinful and impure. It is very dirty and getting worse, and worse, and not better. I will show you something else.”

As I looked down at the ground, I could see a huge gutter grate which appeared before me. There was a massive basement beyond the grate, filled with mountains and mountains of dirty clothes.

Our Lord then pointed in another direction, guiding my gaze towards a slightly elevated area. There I could see clean clothes, all different types, drying in a gentle breeze. These clothes were all drying under a large shelter.

Our Lord said, “See those clothes, do you know why they are under the shelter? It is because I protect them. These are the children on earth that love Me, and they try to stay very close to Me. These clothes are clean because these people keep repenting of their sins.”

I understood the shelter represents the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus, Who dearly loves all those who try to stay very close to Him, and who are truly devoted to our Lord.

The mountains of dirty clothes represent those who continuously live in sin and refuse to repent of their sins.

I suddenly found myself, in a part of Heaven, walking with our Lord. We stopped, and our Lord sat down on a small, stone garden step, on the grassy ground. I remained standing. From the side approached a group of saintly women when at the same time a basket suddenly appeared, hanging from my left arm. It was in the shape of a deep, laundry basket with a few items of dirty clothing inside it. Also tucked under my left arm, I was holding a few pieces of clean clothes. I was careful not to let the clean clothes fall into the basket with the dirty clothes.

As the Heavenly women arrived, they lamented to our Lord, “Lord, we pray so hard for the world to get better, but so far nothing has touched them or moved them. They continue to offend You.”

With the greatest of sadness, our Lord responded, “Yes, I know.”

Up until now, our Lord was holding the blue globe in His Hand. He now placed it in His side pocket and out of sight.

After the saintly women told Him, how much they prayed and tried to do everything they could for humanity to change, in a sad tone our Lord responded, “Nothing has changed! The world has remained filthy and dirty. No matter what I try, they do not take it seriously. They play with it as a child would play with a toy.”

Jesus was referring to the gift of repentance as the toy.

Deeply discouraged, He retrieved the blue globe from His pocket, and threw it straight into the laundry basket, still hanging from my arm.

He said to the saintly women, “There is not much hope for the world. Back to the filth!”

I asked, “Lord, do you want me to take those clothes that are drying under the shelter?

He said, “No! Leave those. They are under My protection.”

As the saintly women walked away, our Lord stood up, and we started to go back in the direction from which we came. Our Lord was visibly upset and deeply disappointed. I sensed the heaviness He was feeling from being rejected by humanity.

I tried to console Him by saying, “Lord, maybe I should help you wash these dirty clothes.”

He said, “Valentina, you cannot do it on your own.”

After this, our Lord brought me back to my home.

Agnes rose likes this.
  19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Father Gobbi's messages spoke extensively on Jesus "glorious return" during the Era of Peace and the Eucharistic reign of our Lord. This message of Valentina fits well with the consensus of Catholic prophecy. Like Father Gobbi, her messages do not speak of a physical reign of Christ's return (the heresy of millenarianism), but a glorious return and new profound Eucharistic reign throughout the Era of Peace.

20. gracia

gracia Archangels

Will this precede the Return of Christ, or will that happen later?