1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prophecy Today

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Thanks for that well considered and expressed reply, earthtoangels
    As you probably know, according to Mari Loli The Warning will happen in an even year and will happen within the same calendar year as The Miracle. The earliest possible year for these to take place, therefore, is 2018. According to Charlie, The Rescue is to take place this year which is of course an odd year but the process of Charlie's Rescue may extend to the time of The Miracle. In that case the Rescue will encompass The Warning. It seems to me, however, that the Rescue is oddly out of place in the sequence of events that has been foretold. Why have a Rescue before we have the Rescue that is inherent in the Warning. The answer to that may lie in your final sentence - we know from Sr Lucia of Fatima that God wants all credit for the final triumph to be given to Mary. Perhaps this appearance of Mary will give heart to the Church Militant as the appearance of a leader on the front line rallying the troops gives heart to an army ready to engage the enemy. It could be said that we are to be stirred by the Rescue (Reveille), awakened by the Warning and converted in The Miracle. It still seems strange to me that the seers of Garabandal would not have been told something of this Rescue. Our only caution about apparitions given at Garabandal was that many false ones would act as a distraction from the truth. We shall see ......shortly. If the members on Charlie's site are correct, everything is about to change. If they are wrong we still have Garabandal and things will never be the same again.

Byron and Patty like this.
  2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

If something does happen in the next few weeks will you believe CJ to be a prophet, Joe?
    Has CJ worked out who Menses is yet? [I bet I know who is/was being set up]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Byron likes this.
  3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi Mac
    I have never tended to think of Charlie primarily as a prophet, more of a good guy with a good mind. I don’t think this view will change if The Rescue comes and can be verified according to what is known. I don’t know if Charlie knows the identity of Menses. You could always ask him. As you know Charlie thought you were ok. I would be surprised if he thinks differently now.
    I don’t understand your final sentence so sorry, I can’t help you there either. Who do you think is being set up and for what?

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Meanwhile we continue to have our Mother giving us warnings about and the means to mitigate the personal effect that the coming Warning will have upon each individual. And these various messages are getting more serious as time moves on as they compliment what specifics we have already been given about this coming act of greatest Mercy from God, the Warning....how we need to prepare in order to lessen the terrible experience of the Warning upon those who have not repented beforehand or who have hardened their hearts to the point that they will deny such Mercy for themselves and doom themselves. That is why we are being pleaded with now to repent, sacrifice, get back to prayer...and now even told to "become prayer". That means that things are at the point of such seriousness for the world there really is no room for anything else but prayer! These warnings are to guide us through and make sense out of the greater and greater natural disasters, human threats to the world through terrorism and the real possibility of war like no other time.

Since the Warning is prophesied to come at the worst time....there doesn't appear to be a promise of any "rescue" coming beforehand. And we are told through our Lady's continuing agreement to communicate the Father's will to us through her visits that the Warning itself will afterwards have many attempting to scientifically explain it away....and, most frightening is that those who reject this gift of Mercy for their already dying souls will afterwards go full force against those who do accept what is shown to them about themselves and the state of their souls. Then will come the real persecution of the faithful and those who have decided for God via their personal Warning experience. The Miracle will follow not so long afterwards (as per Garabandal) in order to be a sign that shows the world that God exists and to encourage those who must still fight for what they decided upon during the Warning....and that most of all she, their Mother, is with them through it all. In fact trusting in that truth of the Blessed Mother and her Son standing with us, accompanying us in this coming battle is the only thing we can rely upon.....and why also the emphasis upon daily Consecration of ourselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus and "feeding" ourselves upon the Eucharist for strength. We have to equip ourselves now, beforehand. That is why the Warning and the Miracle ARE the "rescue" of any reality for mankind at this point. The rest are distractions from and actually muddle what we already have been told about explicitly throughout our spiritual history. We have to cooperate with our own free wills.

Byron, Texas Mama of 2 and ComeSoon! like this.
  5. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi earthtoangels
    I see we have much in common in our beliefs. I tend now to see Charlie and Garabandal as two different things and keep their terminology separate. I believe 100% in Garabandal and find hope in its promise. I simply have a wait and see attitude to Charlie. I too suspected for a while that Charlie’s prophesy of a rescue was a distraction from the truth, not a deliberate deception, but still a distraction. I am not so suspicious of that now. I stick with Glenn’s description of The Warning as an education of our offense which prepares us for the Miracle which is for the conversion of the world. Like yourself I have chosen Consecration to the Immaculate Hearts. Sadly we only have one or two masses a week but can of course make spiritual communion.

Byron likes this.
  6. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Can you clarify for me what your are referring to with the "Rescue"? What is the reference to something occurring perhaps in a few weeks?
    I am familiar with everything as mentioned by Earthtoangels in post #24.

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

No way out of this Mercy:

St. Edmund

1540-1581

I have decreed a great day, in which a terrible Judgment will reveal the consciences of all men and they will be tested no matter what their religion may be. That day will be the day of change.

Byron and Seagrace like this.
  8. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I refer you to my comment yesterday at 11.10. Sorry but that is all I know.

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

CS, are you familiar with Charlie Johnston?
    He predicted that Our Lady would come and rescue us in late 2017. He made another prediction concerning the presidential election which turned out to be a false prediction.
    My memory is serving me here. Hope I am being accurate.
    Charlie has disappeared from the public view as I understand it so it appears highly unlikely that there will be a rescue in late 2017.
    This is as true as I can recollect
    If I am wrong please correct me, MOG members

10. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi HH
    I see Charlie’s inauguration prediction as failed rather than false. He has acknowledged that failure in public. He still insists that The Rescue will come at the end of this year. Popular perception among his friends is that Rescue is more of a process than just an event. I hold fast only to Garabandal.

11. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Anyone can look in on his site “The Next Right Step - Abrahams Journey”. He is still active.

Byron likes this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Thanks for the info, Joe
    Nice to hear from you again
    Full disclosure
    Not a believer in CJ

Seagrace likes this.
  13. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Like you HH, I believe in JC (not my initials) and His Mother and the Church Triumphant. Good to hear from you too. And of course all the rest we Catholics are meant to believe. Plenty enough there!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
    ComeSoon! likes this.
  14. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

I am modestly familiar with Charlie Johnston. I came across him when I was trying to discern if my focus was too broad. I did realize I needed balance and to narrow my focus. I am personally partial to Adoration, MOG, afterthewarning, Fatima-Lourdes-Garabandal-Medjugorje (as I believe they are tied together). Further, I don't believe G or M will be completely approved until the Warning finally happens, each begins to be clearly manifest. So far the signs related to those two are too ambiguous for many to associate with private revelation. Yet, once I learned of Garbandal in the last 2 years, I don't know how that could not be approved. The whole town witnessed the girls and their receiving Eucharist. That's my personal opinion.

When family stressors reach fever pitch, I'm all about being quiet and focusing on Adoration, Mass, Rosary, Divine Chaplet, waiting in Faith and hope; as our Mother has continually instructed us. :D That being said, I am hoping to plan a small group pilgrimage to Fatima & Lourdes in the next year or two. Spring seems best though I have plans at that time in 2018. I'm looking for a miracle-if not for my Mom, then the rest of the family.

Fatima likes this.
  15. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Thank you for your comment CS. Like yourself, I fully expect Church approval of G will come but only after The Warning and The Great Miracle whose purpose is the conversion of all to the Catholic Faith. I also hope the faithful of M will not be disappointed. God bless you

16. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Lynnfiat, I certianly hope you are not perceiving that I spoke against Medjugorje. I have been following it since 2013, in great hope. I would also love to visit there.

17. Shae

Shae Angels

My husband and I are planning to go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land in the next year or so. I'm wondering what months are best to go, as far as weather goes and what are the busiest times of the year? Thanks.

18. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

The return of Charlie...why not bring back deacon John too.

Too much

Just read Charlie's first post. He still doesn't get it. Just be yourself, no excuses, no explanations...no supernatural gifts. Charlie your a smart man with some good advice. But what you are starting again will lead many away from God.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Seems he can't resist the politics....

20. padraig

padraig New Member

Leave the dead to bury their dead.

Seagrace likes this.