1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions 2018

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Byron,

I find the following interesting, Saint (Elder) Paisios specifically mentions the scriptures of Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel and Daniel in the following interview, http://survincity.com/2012/02/9-prophecies-elder-paisios-the-athonite/. Unfortunately, I think that some of it is difficult to understand.

Here is an excerpt from the interview with Saint Paisios which I am referring to,

Elder: God is satisfied. In this war, all come out winners. The Greek army will be a spectator. No one will return winner. The arena will be Palestine, their grave — the Dead Sea. This will be the first in half a time. But it will be the second half a: after the event people will come to despair, and then everything will be studying the Gospel and Scripture. Christ will spare the world and show the sign for faith. Then thou shalt seek the unbeliever.
    Dimitri:
    Gerontius, Troparion of the prophet Elijah said he — "the forerunner of the Second Coming of Christ." He is known to have died, as Enoch. Will the prophet Elijah to the ground?
    Elder (Smiling): The Prophet Elijah and prepares sharpens his knife! And even before the start with the patriarchs, princes, priests, and monks!
    Nikolai: And the mundane.
    Elder: Do you — ignorance, we have — sins. Is it not said in prayer to the Divine Liturgy: "O our sins did and the human ignorance"? The prophet Elijah is sharpening his knife: but need much attention, because some of the things that is to say the Fathers, and otherwise interpret the world as, say, shestimilii reported by Saint Cosmas Aetolian. (Turks leave, but will come up again and reached shestimiliya. Eventually their chase to the Red Apples (Kokkinh Mhlia). The Turks third die and another third sign of the cross and the last third will go to the Red apple.) No can not explain it.
    Shestimilie there Langadase, Kilnise, in Thrace, in Corinth, but no one knows, those of whom he speaks, — six miles of territorial waters. You do not read the prophets, in Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel, in Daniel? It says it all. Seven years in Palestine will not burn wood, and sticks, but how do you know the difference between sticks of wood! You are now in the homes of heaters (with a smile), while here I'm burning wood in the stove, and I know what's what.
    (This is the prophecy of Ezekiel — 39, 9-10: "Then the people of the cities of Israel shall go forth, and set on fire and will burn the weapons, shields and armor, bows and arrows, clubs and spears, seven years will burn them. And will not take no wood from the field, neither cut down any out of the forests, but they will burn only weapon, and robbed of their robbers, gatherers and rob them, saith the Lord God. ")

What is in parenthesis, I believe, is commentary from the person who transcribed this interview. I believe that when Elder (Saint Paisios) says, "Christ will spare the world and show the sign for faith.", this is the Warning which will occur at the end of the war but I also believe that some unrest will continue for about four years based on various approved Catholic prophecies.

I did not find anything in this particular interview in which he states that the timing of this war would be 70 years after the conception of the nation of Israel,
    only God knows.

Byron likes this.