1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers to calm my temper

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Nov 15, 2016.

1. Hi friends I need your prayers right now to help me control my temper.. I can't go into too much detail but I have tried very very hard not to loose control since saturday,, I know if I do step over the edge I will loose it completely..this is a very hard cross at the minute as the person who has caused this is pushing every emotional button..please pray hard that I remain calm and in control..

My plans last week were to get all my children through the Holy Doors on saturday and of course the evil one sent someone to wreck that plan...

Sam, Carmel333 and Beth B like this.
  2. andree

andree Archangels

Praying! Surrender everything to Our Lady and keep offering the anger as it comes, imploring Her to take care of it!

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You and your family will be in my intentions at mass today John. Also, ask St. Michael to be your strength to stay in control. May God give you His grace.

4. Dolours

Dolours Powers

St. Michael prayer said for you and the person causing you stress.

I think that you can get an indulgence by visiting a cemetery, praying for the holy souls and the Pope's intentions during the month of November, subject to the usual conditions. Not as symbolic for children, but an indulgence is an indulgence however it's gained.

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

John, I prayed my rosary to the Flame of Love through the Immaculate Heart of Mary for your intentions. Be at peace brother.

6. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Prayers said for you, the evil one is attacking all of us using our weak points that he knows so well. If you don't say a daily rosary and/or wear the brown scapular, please do so :)

"Quis ut Deus" and SgCatholic like this.
  7. Bella

Bella Archangels

Dear quis et deus,

I think it's ok to lose your temper at times. I think God understands that.

I think he might be saying "Come to me and tell me all about it. I am a really good listener."

I think the danger is if you try to carry this by yourself.

B

8. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...