1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers really needed for house sale

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by AED, Dec 5, 2017.

1. AED

AED Powers

The house blessing continues. Now that their house is sold (thank you again prayer warriors)they are renting til they can find a suitable place in their new town some 40 miles away. Well they FOUND it and quite miraculously it meets all their needs and it is in their price range—just. It is a very pricey area they are moving to but this house fell in their laps and even though there were several offers their offer was accepted!! God is so good. It really is absolutely perfect for them.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I didn't know the house was even sold. :) I am so happy about this I love to see prayers answered so apparently..of course all prayers are answered one way of another I hasten to add.

I think I saw their child in a beautiful picture on face book?

They are certainly movers and shakers!

More prayers.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

ThanksPadraig. I am in awe of God’s kindness. I posted earlier on this thread their own house closing went through just fine in spite of all the difficulties that preceded it. That was a huge answer to prayer. And now they have found a house to go into which is perfect. St Joseph found it for them I am sure. :)

HeavenlyHosts, josephite and Dolours like this.
  4. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Smiley-Santa.jpg

GOD BLESS US ...... EVERYONE!!

AED, padraig, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  5. cornhusker

cornhusker New Member

Wonderful!