1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers really needed for house sale

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by AED, Dec 5, 2017.

1. AED

AED Powers

I am asking all of you wonderful prayer warriors to pray for my son and his wife to get their house sold. The closing is set for Monday but now there is an issue with the title. It has to be resolved and the buyers may pull out. It has been a rather contentious process and if it falls through my son and wife are going to be in a tough financial straits with two properties to pay for:eek:
    I am just praying and hoping all gets resolved and goes smoothly and asking for your prayers. Many thanks!!

CrewDog, gracia, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers from now to Monday..to St Joseph of course! (who else):):)

3. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Pray the Novena to the Holy Face

AED, gracia and Mary's child like this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Praying to Our Lady and St. Anthony for this intention.

If there's a church near you with a St. Anthony shrine, pray for St. Anthony's intercession and put some money in the "St. Anthony's Bread" box. If there's no box for St. Anthony's Bread put some money in whatever poor box is there or give it to charity.

AED and gracia like this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

AED, You got it, prayers for the sale of the house coming.

6. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Prayers going up for a successful house sale for your son and his wife. Please keep us posted. St. Joseph please intercede. :)

7. AED

AED Powers

So many many thanks to all of you! Dolours I do have a shrine of St Anthony a bit of a distance but drivable. I will take your advice. Carol and Padraig and and Dolours and Katfalls and Mary's child thanks from the bottom of my heart. Yes I am "going to Joseph" as Blessed Brother Andre used to say. I told my daughter in law who is very culturally Protestant and not religious that I was going to contact all my prayer warrior friends to pray for this intention. She was genuinely grateful! Perhaps this opens a tiny door....;)
    Again thanks and may God bless you all! I will keep you posted.

Patty and Dolours like this.
  8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I think that St. Anthony will intercede for you without you having to drive to the shrine. Just say the prayer to St. Anthony asking for his intercession and make a small donation to the poor. With the combined intercessions of Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Anthony you have some heavy hitters in your corner.

AED likes this.
  9. Prayers to St Anne and lorretto St Anne has helped me with all my house moves and the 10th of december is the feast of Our lady or lorretto

NOVENA TO
    OUR LADY OF LORETO
    (For help to find a home.)

[The Novena consist of 9 days of prayers.]

Our Lady of Loreto,
    I implore your Holy Name,
    in union with your Holy Son, our Lord Jesus Christ
    and your Holy husband St. Joseph,
    To help me find a home.
    May I enjoy the peace and happiness
    that was found in your Holy House of Loreto,
    where you lived happily,
    by the grace and blessing that the Holy Father granted you.
    Our Lady of Loreto, I implore you, to help me.
    I promise to concentrate my future home to you.
    Holy Mother of Loreto grant us health,
    peace and happiness
    and help us in our lives.
    Just like your house was Holy and blessed by God,
    I ask that my future house be blessed
    and protected by you and by God.
    If you help me Holy Virgin
    and grant me my request

(State your specific request or intention here!)

I promise to make you known to all my friends.

Say 3 Our Father...

Say 3 Hail Mary...

Say 3 Glory Be...

Dolours likes this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

THANK You. I will pray it.

11. padraig

padraig New Member

Offering up mass this morning.

12. AED

AED Powers

Thank you Padraig for your immense kindness. It is looking as though the sale is going through Deo Gratias. But won’t know for sure til tomorrow so many thanks. God bless you!

Dolours likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

That would be such good news.

I was thinking last night it gets a little depressing sometimes, so many prayer requests yet we seem to get so few answers recorded.:)

Oh me of little Faith.:D;)

14. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

Prayers that the sale will go through. How stressful for them.

15. AED

AED Powers

Thank you so much. It has been very stressful. It looks like all is going through tomorrow afternoon. Quite wonderfully (thank you God and all you wonderful prayer warriors) the problems began to dissolve one by one. I will report final outcomes when the signatures are on the papers;)

Pray4peace likes this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Well I can tell you that impediments were suddenly getting resolved as of Friday and the closing is back on for Monday. So it looks to be a done deal. But skeptic that I am I will not break out in joyous shouts until the actual signing. This has been SUCH a rocky road for them. But I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to have prayers going up. I KNOW it made a difference!!!

Sam, Dolours and Katfalls like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

Yu have great Faith, may God reward it. I

18. AED

AED Powers

I am thrilled to announce house sale is signed sealed and delivered!!!! Thank you all SO much. Be sure I will be praying fervently on your behalf to Our Lady of Guadalupe at tomorrow’s Mass.
    BTW don’t forget Rosary for USA tomorrow! Info is on LifeSiteNews news. I don’t know if they gave an actual time.
    Again many thanks!!

Pray4peace and Dolours like this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Great news. Thank God. Will, indeed, pray Rosary for USA tomorrow.

AED likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

AED likes this.