1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers on Youtube

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Dolours, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Jesus told us to go into our room, shut the door and pray. No doubt there's more to that than the literal meaning but as someone who finds it hard to control my wayward mind when praying alone, I find praying along with youtube prayer videos very helpful. I'm adding two links in this post and invite others to add links that they find helpful.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet. Some people might find this video too graphic but I like it because it brings home to me what Jesus actually suffered for us:

Come, Pray the Rosary. http://www.comepraytherosary.org/
    The "pray along with" video I could find for the rosary, you can choose to join in with others around the world praying the daily mysteries or there's an individual option. I like to read people's intentions and include them with my own. There's an option of scenes from the Holy Land or scenes from inside the church where the recording was made. I would prefer to watch scenes depicting the actual mystery but since none are available, sometimes I just close my eyes while praying along.

Florida Panther and Sam like this.