1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers for my Aunt Theresa

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Oct 15, 2017.

1. please pray and assist my aunt in her last agony...

Bless, O Lord, the repose she is about to take, that with renewed strength she may be able to serve you faithfully. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Theresa gives you her heart and soul. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, assist her in her last agony. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, may she breathe forth her soul in peace with you. Rising under the protection of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, and armed with the sign of the holy cross: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O glorious Archangel St Michael, by thy protection, enable Theresa's soul to be so enriched by grace as to be worthy to be presented by thee to Jesus Christ, her Judge, at the hour of her death. As thou didst conquer Satan and expel him from heaven, conquer him again and drive him far away from Theresa at the hour of her death. Amen.

O Mary, Queen of Heaven, procure for Theresa the assistance of St Michael at the hour of her death!

HeavenlyHosts, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Just prayed these beautiful prayers for your aunt Theresa. Today is the feast of St Theresa of Avila!!!

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

prayers for you

4. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

Prayers offered.

5. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Praying for your Aunt Theresa. Theresa is my patron saint

6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Praying.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

Amen!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

8. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Prayers this morning for your dear Aunt and all who love her.

9. Thank you all for your kind prayers Theresa passed to her reward this morning.

St Ignatius pray for her..

10. AED

AED Powers

Eternal Father I offer You the Precious Blood of Jesus Your Divine Son in union with all the Massessaud around the world today for Theresa's soul.

Mary's child likes this.