Prayers for Mother Angelica

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Dec 1, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

[​IMG]
    PRAYERS FOR MOTHER ANGELICA: She is not doing very well. She is on a feeding tube.
    Please pray for her. She offers her sufferings in the name of Jesus.
    Fr. Isaac Mary Relyea
    "God asks us to unite our Will to His. Since He is goodness and Wisdom Itself, by conforming our moment to moment existence to His plan, we become holy, happy and develop a strong Will - one that is united to God. It is a matter of two Wills becoming one Will. If a spark becomes one with a fire, it disappears completely and all one sees is a brilliant blaze. What was in itself a mere flicker becomes a light for all to see." Mother Angelica

Mother is already in the Heart and Will of Jesus - just waiting to go home. Please pray for her and all the Nuns at the Monastery.

Beth B, Indy and Sam like this.
  2. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...I can't tell you how much I have learned by listening to her radio show in the car. I think she has finally learned patience now Lord, please take her home. A victim soul for something Lord, please welcome her home. A saint no doubt how blessed we have been. Your servants work is done Lord, please allow her to enter your kingdom.

Beth B, Sam and Denise P like this.
  3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

When I first met Mother years ago I knew I was in the presence of a Saint. Yes, how blessed we have been!

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

A

5. Magdalen

Magdalen Ave Maria!

And perhaps soon we will be asking her to pray and intercede for us! I wonder if I shall live long enough to see her canonized? Perhaps not as it will take some years for the Barque of Peter to be righted again....although Our Lord may well intervene and speed up the process!

Beth B likes this.