1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers for Micheal

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 18, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

Could I ask for very very strong prayer for my wife's father he is 88 years old,I have just visited him in hospital today and I can tell that he is in the veil of his last battle, please help me assist him in his final journey...

for Michael..

I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do; and I ask blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.

O God, great and omnipotent judge of the living and the dead, we are to appear before You after this short life to render an account of our works. Give us the grace to prepare for our last hour by a devout and holy life, and protect us against a sudden and unprovided death. Let us remember our frailty and mortality, that we may always live in the ways of Your commandments. Teach us to "watch and pray" (Luke 21, 36), that when Your summons comes for our departure from this world, we may go forth to meet You, experience a merciful judgment, and rejoice in everlasting happiness. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

2. miker

miker Powers

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on Michael, and the whole world.

Spirit of Truth and fallen saint like this.
  3. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Quis, my heart goes out to you ! your getting hit every which way and I ask our Dear Lord to lighten your load....Lord Jesus, our brother needs your Most powerful hand in this time of need.I ask you Lord to stretch out your hand and calm the seas in our brothers life and all his affairs for Nothing is impossible for you ! Father, I ask and pray in Jesus name, Amen

4. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying at mass this morning.

How wonderful to have a great faith.

6. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I red your prayers...dedicated to your Father in law.

May God Bless you and your family :)

Spirit of Truth likes this.
  7. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Prayers going up!

8. hope

hope Guest

Keeping Michael and your family in my prayers!:love:

9. Urgent prayers needed please people Michael is having a great fight today he told my wife that "it" told him it's name and that its name was belzebub..

10. Infant Jesus of Prague

praying for Michael !!!

O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver MICHAEL/us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable MICHAEL/us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.
    Pray for MICHAEL/us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus Christ, that MICHAEL/we may be made worthy of His promises.

Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make MICHAEL/us worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that MICHAEL/we may be conducted by him into Your Presence.This we ask through the merits of Jesus Christ Our Lord.

Amen.

11. hope

hope Guest

Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on Michael and on all of us and on the whole world.

12. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...those last hours \ days before death must be very, very difficult.

13. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Holy water and scapular on or near him and the Chaplet of Mercy would drive away demons I think or hope so.

14. Thanks my wife arranged for him to blessed with the Padre Pio mitt yesterday and she also has left the bible open at the the Good Sheppard beside his bed, he was much more peaceful yesterday.thank you everyone for your prayers..

Patty and Spirit of Truth like this.
  15. Infant Jesus of Prague

I will keep praying : ) ...you really need to speak with a good priest

16. I was with my father in law tonight and he was in fantastic spirit,surprisingly he seems to be on the mend even though he is 87 years old has had a heart attack and a stroke,he also has a 3 x 2 cm bleed on his brain.
    I told him about all your kind prayers and thoughts, his reply was to thank you all very much for your kindness but could you all try and pray with a little less conviction :):) he said the plan was to get him to heaven not to cure him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I thought I was going to die laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: praise Jesus he is such a wonderful character it did my soul good to see him in such joy..

17. hope

hope Guest

St. Joseph, Patron of departing Souls, pray for Michael!

St. Terese, O Little Flower,
    At this hour, show your power!

18. Infant Jesus of Prague

Little Flower power Hour !.... I like this, very catchy : )

Spirit of Truth and hope like this.
  19. Rain

Rain Powers

Even though he's doing better, if you haven't already, be sure to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for your father-in-law.

20. Micheal has just received the last rights and the family is at his bedside, please invoke the help of our dear Mother she is being rebuked at his dying bedside by a family member who refuses to give Our heavenly Mother any importance...

So come on guys lets pray hard to our Holy Mother and tell satan where to go..

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears! Turn, then, O most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
    R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us Pray. O God, whose only-begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating on these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

St Therese assist Micheal

St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

RoryRory and kathy k like this.