1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers for Carol altar server

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Prince of Peace, Dec 19, 2017.

1. We are praying for a girl named Carol who was a church altar server and is now lost in Protestantism.

Please say one decade of your Rosary for her.

Thank you so much, and God reward you.

2. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Father, I pray for Carol and all those struggling with their Faith in these confused and worse "Days".
    Lord, I also ask that you give Your Hope, Healing, Comfort and Guidance to all my MOG Friends and Families so they may enjoy a Happy and Blessed Christmastide.
    I ask all this and more in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

3. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Prince of peace I will remember Carol tomorrow in my prayers. God help our young people in these difficult days.

Mary's child, AED and Carol55 like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Lord Jesus, when a Catholic comes to have a heartfelt experience of you the awesome treasures of the Scriptures and Holy Eucharist come to life and resonate in the soul. May Carol come to know your Sacred Heart in this way and return to the fullness of the Church! Oh Immaculata, pray that Carol may return ; cover her with your Mantle!:love:

Safe in the Barque of Peter!

An Guilbneach and Mary's child like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Prayers going up for Carol's conversation back to the fullness of the Holy Catholic Church.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for Carol, at morning mass as well.

7. josephite

josephite Powers

Praying for young searching Carol,

Eternal Father, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
    Divine Mercy of Jesus I trust in Thee.

An Guilbneach and AED like this.
  8. Thank you everybody, keep praying for her.