1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer requests for miraculous healing (again) on this 100th anniversary of Fatima.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Amazing Grace, May 13, 2017.

1. Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Principalities

Thanks for all the info but I have tried antibiotics and herbals. Many vitamins/supplements etc. Not sure if what is going on now Is even related to Lyme. Thus, asking for a miracle. :)

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Well, that is what I am praying for, AG, for you and CD.
    "He heals all our infirmities, He pardons all our iniquities, by His Wounds we are healed."

AED, Dolours, CrewDog and 2 others like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Praying! God be with you, Crewdog!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

CrewDog likes this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

I'll join you in that, AG!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

AED and CrewDog like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

How are you doing crewdog?
    Did they do a blood test for Lyme?
    Dang
    My husband had a tick of unknown origin and the doctor gave him a round of doxycycline and it worked
    That is a usual protocol
    I think
    My prayers going up
    Going to the Novena of Our Lady of Perpetual Help tomorrow
    Will light candles for AG and CrewDog

Amazing Grace, CrewDog and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Praying for you tonight Crew Dog. Lyme disease is a scourge. Get tested right away. Up here in New England we have become so so careful because the debilitating effects of this are truly horrible. Hope you get the right treatment and medicine.

CrewDog likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Oh Amazing Grace. I am so sorry to hear this!! I know two people who are coping with this. It is chronic as I understand. Are the antibiotics no longer effective? I will pray for you tonight and for Crew Dog.

Amazing Grace and CrewDog like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Vitamin D is good for building the immune system. I think no more than 3000 units though.

Sanctus and Amazing Grace like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Going to Mass this mornings and will put both of you and all on this forum in my offertory intentions. God bless.

10. Amazing Grace

Mine was low. Have been supplementing with 5000 per dr and am in normal range now.

11. AED

AED Powers

So glad to hear it. I prayed for you at Mass this morning and will continue to do so. God bless:)

Amazing Grace likes this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

So glad to hear it. I prayed for you at Mass this morning and will continue to do so. God bless:)

Amazing Grace likes this.
  13. josephite

josephite Powers

Has this helped with the suffering that you now go through with Lyme disease?

14. Amazing Grace

No. Don't think this is related to Lyme. Don't know. Doctors and neurologists have no answers. My legs feel as if all my muscles are torn. We are out of money and quite honestly I don't have the energy to keep doctor hopping.

15. Amazing Grace

Please please keep the prayers coming!

josephite likes this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

On my way to my Holy Hour. I will pray for you. I am so sorry to hear of this terrible suffering.

josephite and Amazing Grace like this.
  17. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I had both tests and the good news is ... No Lyme Disease. The bad news is ... it must be just old age .... and no Magic Elixir fix! :(
    Thanks for your prayers and I'm sure they were not wasted. Meanwhile, I'll continue praying for all my MOG Friends and Families. :)

GOD HEAL & SAVE ALL HERE!!

SgCatholic, AED, Mario and 4 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

CD, that is super good news! I will do the same, keeping up the prayers for my family and my MOG family. AG, I am sorry that you are still under the weather bigtime. I have been praying and will continue to ask for a miracle.

AED and josephite like this.
  19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I'm happy that it's not Lyme Disease but I just caught up with reading last week's newspapers and there was two articles on the subject. One was about our governor signing a proclamation about Lyme and other Tick borne diseases and the other about being past time for state medical people to get up to speed with the problem. In Isaiah 56 we are warned about Beasts of the Fields. I always thought the beasts would be lions, tigers & such .... not Ticks, Mosquitoes and Fleas .... but huge numbers of Humans in history have been wiped out by Bug-Borne Troubles. Be Aware! Be Prepared 'cause we don't know the day or hour.

GOD PROTECT & SAVE ALL HERE!!

AED, josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Have you had a chest xray? The reason I ask is that many years ago I went through a bout of feeling as if all my leg muscles were torn on top of having absolutely no energy as well as some other minor symptoms. Turned out there was a problem in one of my lungs. Mine was only a minor version of the illness and, thank God, I haven't had a recurrence. If what I experienced was minor, the chronic version must be unbearable.

I prayed for you at Adorations today, and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Amazing Grace and josephite like this.