1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer request for my daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Kclark, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Kclark

Kclark Angels

If possible, could you keep my daughter in your prayers.... she is hoping to attend a catholic university next year- I have been praying a novena to St Philomena and of course the Miraculous Medal Novena....

Thank you

djmoforegon, Clare A, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Kclark,

I have two at Catholic universities now. I'll definitely pray and ask Therese and Danny to pray for your daughter!:)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

3. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Prayers going up!

4. Rosario

Rosario New Member

Praying

5. heyshepard

heyshepard Angels

My prayers going up for you.

6. Jeanne

Jeanne New Member

Praying...

7. Bella

Bella Principalities

Praying too. All patron saints of students, pray for this young student.

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Prayers for your intention!

9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

10. Kclark

Kclark Angels

Thank you all! My daughter is bright, actively involved in campus ministry and kairos- an athlete and truly one of the kindness, gentlest souls... I have placed this under the mantle of our mother Mary to lead her in the right direction.

Sam likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying at mass this morning. Although it seems like I should be asking prayers from her. :) It reminds me of the psalm of David on how he had, 'Followed God from the days of my youth'. I only wish I could have done so well. I nose dived as a teenager.

Psalm 71:17

In You, O Lord, I Take Refuge
    …16I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone. 17O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds. 18And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to all who are to come.…

upload_2016-11-12_6-25-58.jpeg

12. padraig

padraig New Member

You know it is an inspiring thing at my age , I am now 61 , to meet young people who are making great srides in the ways of holiness and prayer. This is especially true of many young priests who I find awesome.

But what I specially find touching if the life stories of young people who have been declared saints , or in the process of ebing declared saints by the Church. Even children. I so love this. If they could become saints in such a very short time there is hope for me yet...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Sánchez_del_Río

upload_2016-11-12_6-34-31.jpeg

Beth B likes this.
  13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Prayed for your daughter at morning mass today.

14. Kclark

Kclark Angels

Hello... I wanted to provide an update on my daughter. She applied to 3 Catholic schools- Jesuit-Dominican Friars- Catholic University... She was accepted and our prayers have been answered. My prayer was that she would be placed where "God wants her to be" in a Catholic setting, one that we may be able to afford. Well, it looks like the Jesuit University is where God has directed her so far.

Thank you all for your prayers! Please keep us in your prayers, it seems like our family continues to get bombarded with trials...... It seems like all of the faithful are getting daggers at them at this time.

Bleassed

bflocatholic, AED, SgCatholic and 4 others like this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

Yeah! Congratulations! More prayers!:)

St. Ignatius, pray for the Clark daughter!

Safe in Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

bflocatholic likes this.
  16. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Congratulations!