1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer request for deliverance, blessing, and anointing of house

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

I was wondering if you all could pray for the blessing and anointing of my house before I move. I fell big time and theres creaks etc and dings in the night. Ive trusted In God and he has answered many prayers. I just want to leave the house on solid ground before I move spiritually. Thanks everyone I will offer a holy hour for all the prayers.

2. josephite

josephite Powers

I will pray Claves.Sancti.Petri,
    Are you wanting the prayers for the house your leaving or for the one you are going to live in? I will pray for both homes and for you.
    When you say you fell big time, did you actually fall and injury yourself? if so I hope and pray you are on the mend!

Dolours and heyshepard like this.
  3. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

Yeah a blessing of the old house before i move and blessing of new apt. fell into sin is what i mean. Thank you Josephite. I have been dealing with my issues though which is good more personal. God bless you.

heyshepard likes this.
  4. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Claves.Sancti.Petri. Will pray for your intentions. Gods Blessing.

heyshepard likes this.
  5. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Hello CSP Same as Josephite, I will pray for both your places and for you to have strength & fortitude to pull away from your sins. May the Lord bless you and protect you always!

God's love to you!
    Shepard