Prayer request for a special friend.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Praetorian, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

More prayers for her recovery. Love her little dog bed, she looks so cozy.

Praetorian and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jealous, she can relax, doesn't have to do housework, just lie around and be waited on all day. It's a dog's life.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Praetorian, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Yes. She should have been eating by the weekend. Took her in Monday and they kept her for the day giving her fluids and electrolytes. They put her on a medicine to increase appetite and that seems to be working. Thanks again everyone for the prayers! :)

SgCatholic, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Whew. Bumpy recovery. Glad she’s doing better. More prayers.

Praetorian, Jo M and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Is she an older dog? Like people sometimes surgeries are longer to recover from ;) if one is older.

Suzanne, Praetorian and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Yes, she's 12. Little dogs age slower than big ones so she's maybe got a few years left in her. She's doing a lot better the last 2 days though :)

Thanks again everyone for the prayers!!!

SgCatholic, AED, josephite and 4 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yay!

Praetorian and Jo M like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Hoping and praying for complete healing for the ball of cuteness. :)

Praetorian, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:love:

Praetorian, Jo M and AED like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

So glad to hear it!

Praetorian and Jo M like this.
  11. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Oh gosh, I can relate to this because I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, named Louie, who is currently being taken care of for me by someone else as he would not let me out of his sight to go to work and in the end I couldnt manage my work life. He is an Angel sent by God and has been a real blessing in my life, seeing me through some very difficult times. Now he lives on the premises of a Rest Home snd he is the official Rest Home pet. The dear lady who takes care of him is so attached to him. She takes him to Church and to prayer meetings every week, where he is much loved. When I die, I think I will have to have him buried alongside me and I will see him in Heaven, I know.

12. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

Louie must bring much joy, and comfort to everyone at the rest home. I have the feeling that you will see your faithful friend in heaven.

Praetorian, AED and Lumena like this.