1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer request: Chaplet of the Holy Face

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by BrianK, Nov 17, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK A Humble Part of the Remnant

Good! I think it's a powerful Chaplet that unfortunately has been neglected due to the need for a separate set of beads.

By working out instructions to use a simple Rosary, hopefully more people will make it a regular part of their prayer life. It has become the cornerstone of my daily spiritual warfare, alongside the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet.

Dolours likes this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK A Humble Part of the Remnant

Thank you.

3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

praying....

BrianK and Booklady like this.
  4. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

me too...

BrianK likes this.
  5. Clare A

Clare A Principalities

Said the chaplet for you last night. It did seem to be very powerful.

I make rosaries so I may have a go at this one. Chaplets are for sale at Cenacle for £31.50 which is 'avin' a laff, because there are not as many beads as on a standard rosary.

The instructions online are not very clear. For the final three small beads I assume one says the same prayer as on the first 30: "Arise O Lord...". And there are no beads for the last seven Glory Be's. You just have to say them.

Brian, I always enjoy your posts and hope that whatever is afflicting you will pass or be made more bearable. Remember to offer up all your suffering. It sounds as if you could help to save a lot of souls! It's up to you, you can have a specific intention or just give every bit of suffering to Our Lady who always knows where help is most needed.

Dolours and BrianK like this.