Prayer for the Baptism of Aborted Babies: Please say to save a child every day.

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by Xavier, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

In an excess of Infinite Love, Our Lord Jesus has promised to save all innocent children who are being killed daily in the world by abortion and die prematurely; He has promised to Baptize them in the Blood and Water that flowed forth as a Fount of Love and Mercy from the Most Holy Wound of His Most Sacred Heart.

Tragically, almost 2 billion children have been killed by the horrible crime of abortion worldwide. We must end this scourge forever in spiritual warfare, and we must help save the souls of those who are being killed in abortion; as Jesus in His Mercy saved the Holy Innocents who were being persecuted and killed by Herod, quite possibly in response to the prayers of His Virgin Mother Mary and father St. Joseph, beside others, for those children. Jesus asks our prayers likewise today for Him to intervene in their lives, to cancel out the horror of the evil actions, and by His power bring good even from the evil done. After we do that, these little children and their guardian Angels will pray for us and give us victory over the abortionist and infanticidal baby-murdering agenda. Please pray daily the prayer Jesus taught in Nigeria and make it known to others, it's a solid prayer with Imprimaturs, and enables us to "spiritually adopt" precious children for which they, we can be sure, along with Jesus and Mary, will be eternally grateful to us and love us as spiritual parents.

It is not surprising that the Lord Jesus told Barnabas Nwoye of Nigeria: “Today the blood of innocent children has filled Heaven. Their number is too great, too great. The wrath of the Eternal Father is about to fall on mankind.” Among the prayers to Jesus’ Most Precious Blood given to Barnabas is the prayer below, given by the Lord so that innocent unborn babies will be saved.

Prayer for the Baptism of Aborted Babies
    Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In your ocean of love, You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son Jesus Christ. Now look at Your only Son on the Cross Who is constantly bleeding for love of His people and forgive Your world. Purify and Baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and Water from the Sacred Side of Your Son Who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation – In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May they through the holy death of Jesus Christ gain everlasting life, through His Wounds be healed, and through His Precious Blood be freed – there to rejoice with the saints in Heaven. Amen.∎

Jesus said, "Pray it daily and make it known to the world. Whoever teaches it will not be lost. Innocent souls in heaven will not allow them to become lost. I, with my Love and Mercy, will prevent them from falling into mortal sin"

From: https://veritas-vincit-internationa...blood-of-innocent-children-has-filled-heaven/ (Warning: Horribly painful image of an aborted baby in the link. Please pray daily for abortion to end)

An Guilbneach, Jo M and sparrow like this.
  2. sparrow

sparrow Powers

Awesome, thanks Xavier :) Somewhere I had a long form prayer to baptize aborted babies using holy water. Not sure where I stored it, we've moved so many times! But thanks again for this one!

An Guilbneach and Xavier like this.
  3. Xavier

Sure, Sparrow! God Bless You.

I'm bumping this old thread so more of us can pray.

The Precious Blood prayers can also be found here:

https://www.preciousbloodinternational.com/prayers_11.html

The prayers had an Imprimatur from the Bishop of Ilorin Diocese. "NIHIL OBSTAT: Rev. Fr. Stephen Obiukwu IMPRIMATUR: Ayo-Maria Atoyebi, O.P. Bishop of Ilorin Diocese" They call us to pray.

Unborn Children can be washed in the Water and the Blood that in Divine Mercy flowed from the Sacred Heart, provided there are millions of Catholics to pray for, "spiritually adopt" these children, and desire Baptism for them. It is a form of Baptism of Desire.

I hope many Catholics will say these prayers every day, as God has also promised to prevent all who say it from falling into mortal sin. So it is ideal for us who wish to overcome any temptation to sin, and also help save souls from abortion at the same time!

Let us learn the prayer by heart if possible, and say it often! Here it is again:

Prayer for the Baptism of Aborted Babies (29 July 1998)

"Today the blood of innocent children has filled heaven. Their number is too great, too great . . . the wrath of the Eternal Father is about to fall on mankind...Their blood disturbs My Agonizing Heart and increases My agony...Through this prayer, large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved. Pray it daily and make it known to the world. Anyone who teaches it will not be lost. Innocent souls in heaven will not let them become lost. I, with My Love and Mercy, will protect them from falling into mortal sin."

Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love, You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your only Son on the Cross Who is constantly bleeding for love of His people, and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation; in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the holy death of Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed. There to rejoice with the saints in heaven. Amen"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    AED, sparrow, Dolours and 1 other person like this.
  4. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Xavier this is a wonderful Prayer. Thanks a million another prayer for me to say every day.

AED, sparrow and Xavier like this.
  5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

I will. :cry:

Xavier likes this.
  6. Xavier

Sure, An Guilbneach. Happy to help. And glad you liked the prayer. Here are some others you may like:

PRAYER TO END ABORTION

"O Divine Infant Jesus, present in the womb of Mary at conception by the power of the Holy Spirit, present in the crib at Bethlehem in obedience to the Will of God, open the heart of mankind to see that true peace will only come when there is peace in the womb." "Awaken mankind and help each soul to surrender to the Will of his Divine Creator. Amen."

PRAYER FOR THE UNBORN

Most Sorrowful Heart of Mary, let your mantle of protection fall upon all the unborn children of the world. Save them from any harm and nurture within their souls a predisposition towards holiness. Amen.

And: https://www.rosaryoftheunborn.eu/abouttherosary.htm

SPIRITUAL BAPTISM OF THE UNBORN

"Almighty God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Your Power and Grace transcends all time and space. Cast now Your compassionate glance upon all life in the womb from the moment of conception until the moment of birth. Caress these innocent souls in Your Merciful Love. Protect this life from any marauder. Bestow upon each soul You create a spiritual baptism, in Your Name, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen."

RoryRory and An Guilbneach like this.
  7. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Thanks Xavier. Now saying the prayer a number of times a day will pass it on to some friends and family members. All because of your effort.

AED and Xavier like this.
  8. Xavier

Wonderful! All thanks to your effort, many are now saying it with all of us. Just imagine if 1000s of us Catholics unite, and pray 100s of Hail Marys every day in the Rosary for the Unborn. In no time at all, like a mere few years, Millions of children would be saved from abortion, and we have Heaven's assurance and guarantee that it will then end!

What are we waiting for? Come, let us resolve to pray them every day, and teach them to all we know - that thousands more may also gain the blessings of praying them, and millions of innocents be saved from abortion!

AED likes this.