Prayer for restoration of marriage

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Vanessa Maglasang, Feb 8, 2017.

1. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I am so grateful Rory

2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I
    I am so grateful. Barb

3. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thanks and I will pray for you also.

4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you immensely. Rory

Vanessa Maglasang and Beth B like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

We specialize in storming Heaven on this website, Rory. More prayers on the way. Please don't blame yourself. This is a job for God and Blessed Mother. Thank you for sharing your burdens with us. May your son be delivered from the power of addiction by Jesus, and soon.
    There are wonderful prayer warriors on the site. Everyone can get a prayer through, and all have something to offer by way of sound advice.
    God bless you and your family.

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Time for the family rosary. I will keep your concerns in my beads tonight.

Beth B and RoryRory like this.
  7. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I am truly grateful. He is in the hands of Jesus and Mary.I have given him to them. Rory

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  8. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Truly grateful Rory

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just finished the rosary for your dear son and the other Mog members. God bless you and give it to God+

10. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you Beth. I want you and all who ask for prayers I pray at Adoration a few times a week and you are all included.

HeavenlyHosts, josephite and Beth B like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww Rory, what a blessing for us....please put a word in for my sons too. Thank you so much. What a beautiful family the MOG is.+

RoryRory and josephite like this.
  12. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I certainly will.

josephite and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Roryrory!

josephite likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers!!

RoryRory likes this.
  15. Dean

Dean Archangels

Vanessa first I will include your marriage in my prayers. I recommend you find out the Saint the for your anniversary day. Ask them for intercessory prayers too. I left my wife years ago. I filed for divorce. This was RIGHT after the birth of our 4th baby. He is now 11 and we have a 1/3/5 year old and a new one coming in a few months. So God can work in ways you don't see at this time.

I also recommend you look into Retrouvaille. I agreed to go so I could say that "i tried" even though I did not expect anything from the program. And here we are still involved in the program a decade later helping others.

Those are two things that helped save our marriage, Retrouvaille and getting St Faustina involved in our prayer life as she is the saint of our wedding anniversary date.

RoryRory, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

I second that, but being Irish I can't hold my tongue,, if you were my sister I would be kicking your husbands butt :mad: Prayers for your strength Vanessa and the most important things in your life!!! Your Children :love:

Vanessa Maglasang and Beth B like this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

Reminds me of stories about St. Louis de Montfort and St. Nicholas!:)

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

Beth B likes this.
  18. Rosario

Rosario New Member

Vanessa, I have been where you are and yes God can fix this for you. I suggest you check out a website called Rejoice marriage ministries and a book called How to save your marriage alone by De Ed Wheat. . They will guide you on how to stand for your marriage and pray your husband home.

Mario likes this.
  19. Vanessa Maglasang

Vanessa Maglasang New Member

Tjan

20. Vanessa Maglasang

Vanessa Maglasang New Member

Thank you so much tjan, for praying for my marriage. I will look for the saint of our anniversarry date. God bless you and your family.