1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer for Discernment

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jan 5, 2018.

1. Hi good friends,, I have been quiet on the forum for quite some time due to being busy,, with out going into too much detail I had noticed for a long time I had not had any dreams which I found unusual I awoke and had no recollection of any dream whatsoever, in the past week or two my dreams have spontaneously began and with such vigor the are to say the least mind blowing and intense..please pray that God grants me the ability to discern and calm my mind..

Thank you Brother John..

AED likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Will say rosary for your intention.

3. AED

AED Powers

Will put you in my prayers tonight.

4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Will do Brother John.

5. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

John, I will be praying for you also.

6. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

John, praying for you tonight.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for you John.

Who knows, the Spirit of the Lord blows where it wills. Prayers to the Holy Spirit.:)

8. Steve79

Steve79 Angels

Praying for you.

9. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

Funny thing about dreams, sometimes the dream may not be meant for the dreamer to discern. As is the case of Joseph what was the point of Pharaoh receiving the dream and needing Joseph to discern? To lead Joseph to a place of power or authority or to show Pharaoh that he needs God. God does work in mysterious ways, not mysterious to Him, but to us. Can you share?

AED likes this.
  10. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

I have mind blowing and intense dreams a lot too John. Praying for you.

AED and Booklady like this.
  11. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Will pray for your peace of mind too.