1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer for a job

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Joanne, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Joanne

Joanne New Member

I am asking for prayers regarding my job situation. My current employer is being bought by another company and next year I will not have a job. I am praying for a new job that I will like, pays equivalent, has benefits, and has hours that works with my children's school and daycare schedule. I know it's quite the list of things to ask for but I am asking. I can easily let my anxiety and worst case scenario tendencies get the best of me. So my prayers ask for God to give me the grace to trust him more and know he has a plan for me. I pray I will get a job offer and I will know it's the right one.

Thank you for any prayers that you can offer for me.

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Joanne,

I'll begin right away to pray for you and the needs of your young family! How marvelous is the Providence of God!:ROFLMAO:

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

3. Dawn2

Dawn2 Principalities

Jesus please get Joanne a good job with good pay, good hours, and good people. Help her use the special gifts You gave to her.

gracia likes this.
  4. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Heavenly Father, please help Joanne with finding the perfect job in accordance to your will. I pray for this through the most precious blood of your son our Lord Jesus Christ.

gracia and Carol55 like this.
  5. Joanne

Joanne New Member

I am so grateful for your prayers. This community is so amazing. It just gives me chills to know you are praying for me. I have a phone interview tomorrow for a position that I think could be a really great fit.

My family is on vacation this week and luckily have the opportunity to go to mass in the morning. So much to be thankful for.

gracia, sterph, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

I am putting your name in my little book of people to be prayed for Joanne. :)

Praying for you now.

7. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro New Member

Hello friends from the forum, I would like to make a prayer request to intercede for my father who is unemployed to get a job soon. I asked for this grace today by praying the rosary, and I ask the prayer of all of you.

8. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Luan, your father is in my prayers.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.