PRAY FOR WESLEY

Discussion in 'Welcome to New Members' started by mary mcdonagh53, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Adding to Joes list of power house Saints this week. on Sunday the 26th is Saints ANN and Joachim. parents of our Blessed Mother and Jesus Grand parents.

St Ann is very powerful!

St Ann we entrust Wesley to your care, Amen:)

Beth B, hope, Julia and 1 other person like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Oh Jesus, I surrender Mary, her family and especially her 12 year old son to You. Take care of everything. If it pleases You Lord, may You grant this child healing for the greater glory of God the Father. Amen.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, please petition Heavenly Father for the Grace of a miraculous cure for Mary's 12 year old son, in remembrance of your own heartache at the time Jesus was away from you for 3 days when He was 12 years old.

RoryRory likes this.
  4. THANK YOU JULIA I HAVE NOW MADE THIS MY DAILY PRAYER.

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Remembering Wesley tonight in my prayers .....and extra for his dear momma.

6. padraig

padraig Powers

More prayers today.

7. thank you Padraig, we are going to medjugorje on 12 august PLEASE GOD AND
    OUR BLESSED MOTHER will heal him.
    GOD BLESS YOU for keeping him in you prayers

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dear Mary,
    God bless and heal your Wesly!

9. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Wesley will be in my daily prayers.

10. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

Praying that God may grant a miracle for Wesley.

11. dlesmana123

dlesmana123 Guest

Yes...it will be great...

12. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi Mary
    Just to say the novena of rosaries has passed day 5. May Jesus and His Blessed Mother sanctify your pilgrimage with healing for Wesley. My birthday is August 6 so I will be thinking of you all. I am flying down to Wellington that night for an osteopathic conference. I see you are Mary McDonagh53. I was born in 1953. I am not superstitious but I see these things as little confirmations of God's grace. Praying every day.
    Joe

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  13. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I was told last night that I have a new patient today - day 8 of the novena- who has Friedricks Ataxia. Thats a first in my clinic here. I will be thinking of you all.

14. Hi joe,what a coincidence ,as well as praying for wesleys miracle i have been praying for a cure to be found as it is such a terrible disease .Please GOD help all those affected

15. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers at mass.

Beth B likes this.
  16. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Praying tonight for Wesley and all the family. Keep saying Jesus I trust in you. It works miracles.

Beth B and mary mcdonagh53 like this.
  17. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi Mary
    Yes, quite a coincidence, or as one of my friends calls it, "Godincidence". Unfortunately all I can do is help relieve pain from a fall but I too will pray that a cure is found. If the Great Miracle of Garabandal is not too far away that too offers another source of hope. God bless you all.

Bonaventure and Beth B like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Pray God it is Mary!!!

19. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi Mary
    just thinking of you and Wesley. Remembered you both at mass yesterday and today.

20. thank you joe,i have just been reading about OUR LADY OF THE MILK in bethelehem,as it has healing powers,does anyone know how i can get some?