1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Possessed Lady

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Feb 6, 2018.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Apparition in Medugorje, 2nd February. Interesting, it's indoor an a possessed Italian lady starts hollering at the 50 second mark. A lot of Italians like this head there for exorcism. Italy is a hot bed for Satanism

2. a few Sundays ago, we had the Gospel reading from Mark

Then they came to Capernaum,
    and on the sabbath Jesus entered the synagogue and taught.
    The people were astonished at his teaching,
    for he taught them as one having authority and not as the scribes.
    In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit;
    he cried out, "What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?
    Have you come to destroy us?
    I know who you are—the Holy One of God!"
    Jesus rebuked him and said,
    "Quiet! Come out of him!"
    The unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him.
    All were amazed and asked one another,
    "What is this?
    A new teaching with authority.
    He commands even the unclean spirits and they obey him."
    His fame spread everywhere throughout the whole region of Galilee.

the unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him

The presence of the Virgin doing the Will of God causes exorcism. The presence of the Virgin appearing according to the Will of God takes away Mirjana's backpain. Long ago, the Virgin asked Mirjana to pray for unbelievers. She also gave us an image of how the unbelievers would react when it will be too late. She said THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH 1985 (Feast of the Assumption): Message to the parish: "Dear children! Today I bless you and I wish to tell you that I love you. I appeal to you at this moment to live my messages. Today I bless you all with the solemn blessing which the Almighty has granted me." To Mirjana: "My angel, pray for unbelievers. People will tear their hair, brother will plead with brother, he will curse his past life, lived without God. They will repent, but it will be too late. Now is the time for conversion. I have been exhorting you for the past four years. Pray for them. Invite everyone to pray the Rosary."

Lately that has been my prayer. I pray for the people who would lament the missed opportunity to know God before it is too late.

josephite, Sam and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Powerful words. I had forgotten that particular message.

josephite likes this.
  4. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

if I'm not mistaken, it's not the first time this happens in Medjugorje I remember a video with a possessed young man screaming during the apparitions

5. Yes, I also remember that on other occasions there have been loud unnatural screams coming from someone in the crowd.
    That is how I imagine Jesus healed during His life on earth. He went from village to village and people brought Him the sick, the lame, and those with unclean spirits and He healed them and drove out demons.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Where's the evidence of the demons being driven out of people at Medjugorje events?

7. https://sremmanuel.org/newsletter/september-2017-report/ Read #2. The newsletter is written by Sister Emmanuel Maillard, a French sister who lives with her community in Medjugorje.

Also, an exorcist from the diocese of Milano, Don Ambrogio Villa, reported what Satan said during a recent exorcism. Summoned to answer the questions which the priest asked him, Satan said: “For us (demons), Medjugorje is our hell on earth!”

8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I suppose this will put be in the category of no evidence being enough for those who don't believe, but I don't find that very convincing. Sorry for being so negative. I'll butt out now.

fallen saint likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

The former Church Chief Exorcist; the late Fr Amorth; what he didn't know about exorcisms you could write on a postage stamp:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Julia, josephite and Denise P like this.
  10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for posting the Video with Fr. Amorth RIP. I did not realise he had witnessed to Medjugorje, and it's ability to crush the satan.