Pope's prayer this month - "Indigenous People"

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by BrianK, Jul 8, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Really? Let indigenous people alone? With the Storm upon us, that's what we should pray for?

Julia likes this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

We are all indigenous in our own natural environment. Has anyone noticed, or does respect just have to be for any race but white. We all have to respect each other if it is going to work, and prepare us for eternity together.

3. Dolours

Dolours Guest

He really meant to include indigenous Germans, French, Italians, and other indigenous Europeans whose identity and existence are threatened. It just isn't politically correct to say so.

4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

The existence of Indigenous people is not what Our Lady came to warn us about.
    It was all of our existence. The annihilation of Nations.

BrianK, Sorrowful Heart and AnnaVK like this.
  5. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Archangels

The Vatican is becoming like Canada, apologizing for everything.

6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

How do you know that Dolours. If the video has been Vatican approved, it is not indicating respect for those who have been brainwashed into silence in the face of multi racial integration. I am talking about the cultural traditions of the indigenous European and no doubt American people. We have been shamed into looking continuously at pagan cultures which are swallowing up the traditional Christian cultures.
    Christmas is no longer tolerated as the Christian celebration it truly is.
    Easter is no longer tolerated as the Christian celebration it truly is.

I promise you that video is a travesty.

Mac, Sorrowful Heart and BrianK like this.
  7. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Julia, I'm trying to give the Vatican the benefit of the doubt. Just grin and bear it while hoping there's some benefit for the worldwide Church.

Julia likes this.