1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Pope's New Book

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Sep 30, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

https://onepeterfive.com/popes-new-book-features-preface-by-lgbt-gender-theory-activist/

'A new book on education by Pope Francis is scheduled to be released tomorrow, September 28, 2017. Entitled, Learn to Learn. Reflections on Education Issues (Imparare ad imparare. Riflessioni sui temi dell’educazione), the book features a preface by Valeria Fedeli, the Italian Minister of Education, University, and Research – who is also a vocal LGBT and gender theory advocate.

According to pro-traditional family organization Generazione Famiglia, in recent years, Fedeli has been “undoubtedly the most tenacious and ideological supporter of the manipulation of school programs of every order and degree according to the dictates of gender theories,” a goal the organization claims she has attempted to pursue through legislation.'

[​IMG]

2. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

Ugh!

Carol55, gracia and sterph like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I was thinking and praying over this trying to discern exactly were the Holy Father and his associates are misunderstanding about this and my thoughts went at once to the Gospel of John. The attitude of the Holy Father is that basically people , pretty well everyone, it does not matter what or who you are is basically good. Freemason, Communist, Abortionist, liberal, Conservative Gay whatever and that basically good. We simply need to accompany each other, to listen to share, whatever to find a commonality. To reach a common understanding that we all sisters and brothers under the skin so to speak.

But the conception in St John's Gospel, the Traditional l Understanding and Wisdom of the Church and various Marian Messages is really different than this. Radically different. In fact pretty well the opposite. Lets look at a few quotes.

John 12:36

Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

John 8:12
    Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 12:46
    I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in Me should remain in darkness.

A theme continued throughout the New Testament:

Matthew 5:14
    You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.

Ephesians 5:8
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light,

1 Thessalonians 5:5,8 You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we …

1 John 2:9-11 He that said he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness …

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    Carol55, AED and gracia like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think what it comes down to is that sin has diluted the mind and soul to believe good intentions is all that is needed to get to heaven. As, Pope Francis said, "the most minor sins are sins of the flesh, because the flesh is weak". You see, grace is no longer sufficient, because apparently grace to the modern man, and even our Pope, is not sufficient to overcome sins of the flesh. This is purely connected to the "diabolical disorientation" that Our Blessed Mother told Sister Lucia would take place. No other explanation is possible. Our Lady of Fatima said the exact opposite of what Pope Francis recently stated. Mother of God (1917 at Fatima said), "More souls go to hell from sins of the flesh than for any other reason".

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I think one thing I am really ,really grateful to Pope Francis for in a crazy paradoxical way is that he really has forced me to go away and think and exercise discernment in really deep and meaningful way. I think GK Chesterton wrote that Theology is the Christian thinking. It has caused me to regret that I never studied theology in a formal sense. However one thing I have learned a little about on the Path of Prayer is Infused Wisdom. That the Holy Spirit comes and teaches within our guides. Gently but correctly. Padre Pio said a lovely thing one time, I am only a Friar who prayed'. We can follow this by saying we only very,very humble lay people who pray. But on the other hand we are not the three blind mice either. The Holy Spirit whispers within our hearts and guides us with his light. We can tell simple right from wrong and the simple fact is many , many things our current Holy Father is up to are right off the rails.

Canon Law 212 indicated that we not only have a right but a duty to speak out in these issues of concern. In fact His Holinesss Pope Francis has always indicated that his Pontificate was to be one of openness so in asking these hard question we only follow his leadership.

The Pope is the Pope and I always try to exercise great charity in his regard. I sometimes fail in this but I really do try. He is our Spiritual Father and his owed the most profound respect. But our greatest duty to the Holy Father and our sisters and brothers is that of the Charity of speaking the truth.

I saw something in prayer which troubled me very,very much while I was away camping and which I would like to share. There was a huge picture on Pope Francis behind the altar in the little country Church were I prayed. One morning when I looked at it it became a skull before my eyes. I looked away from it several times but every time I returned to look at it there it was, skull ; plain as day.

This troubles me very greatly and I have stored these thing sup in my heart.
    I know I am not a Theologian but my heart tells me something very dark and evil is going on in the very heart of the Church.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

7. I suggest you examine the alleged resignation of Pope Benedict the xvi and the allegations concerning violations of the apostolic constitution during the conclave of 2013.

The darkness you speak of does indeed exist and is in my view connected to these events.

The answer in my view lies in Archbishop Gansweins statement concerning a pontificate of exception now being exercised by Pope Benedict.

gracia likes this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Very troubling Padraig. Very troubling. Like you I store this up to ponder in my heart.

Carol55 and padraig like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Sigh, difficult, difficult times.

10. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Very difficult times. Every time I see that picture it makes me cringe. How can the head of the Church cozy up to someone such as this and have them write the Preface for his book? To me this is insanity. Pure and simple.

It is as if Pope Francis has given up and is asking each of us to give up as well. This is what bothers me about him and has for quite some time.

11. Don_D

Don_D Powers

This is a great video, I wish that the other teachings were available as well. Sensus Fidelium is the best.

12. Don_D

Don_D Powers

I did find this series speaking about the End Times with Saint Bellarmine and other teachers. I believe that this is the first video in this series ending with the video on Saint Bellarmine's teaching.

13. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

[​IMG]

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...k-features-preface-by-gender-theory-activist/

Italian Catholics are in uproar over an invitation to Education Minister Valeria Fedeli—an outspoken LGBT and gender theory advocate—to write the preface for a new book on education attributed to Pope Francis.

When a book bearing the Pope’s name, Learning to Learn: Reflections on Education Issues (“Imparare ad imparare. Riflessioni sui temi dell’educazione”), appeared in bookstores last Thursday, it bore the preface by Fedeli, sparking a wave of criticism by Catholics and pro-family groups. One local media outlet noted that the choice for preface-writer seemed “almost a provocation.”

When Fedeli was appointed Education Minister last December, the Italian pro-family group Generazione Famiglia called the decision a “declaration of war” against the traditional family and the right of children to have a mother and a father.

In recent years, Fedeli has been “undoubtedly the most tenacious and ideological supporter of the manipulation of school programs at every level according to the dictates of gender theories,” the organization declared.

SgCatholic likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

As I believe Padraig has stated this is not something that Our Lord would do.

I really hate to say this and I prayed that I would never think it but my conclusion is that he is one of the wolves that Pope Benedict was talking about.

Just a few days ago, I was still hoping that this was not the case but there you have it.

So now what? SOS, SOS, SOS.....Save Our Souls!

gracia likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you.:) I notcie a few priests do Snesum Fidelium, they are all good but tow or three of them are quite superb, a real credit to the USA.

Things just go on getting bleaker and bleaker. It is hard to see how they could get anymore bleak. As has been mentioned time and time again , only God can save us now. The wolf is certainly in the sheepfold

[​IMG]

16. padraig

padraig New Member

At least it all out in the open. Sigh. I'm trying to look for something positive in all this. I am not doing too well.

17. Jonah

Jonah Angels

A few years ago I had a sort of interior vision in prayer, it was while Pope Benedict was still Pope. I saw nothing but pure yellow before my eyes, even though my eyes were closed. Then like a camera pulling back to a wide shot it became the yellow and white of the papal flag. The papal insignia appeared, and the red part began to bleed, literally, into the yellow and white. Then the edges of the flag started to burn and next thing the whole flag was in flames and burned up.

HeavenlyHosts, gracia, AED and 2 others like this.
  18. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Principalities

IMG_8504.JPG

Who would ever have believed that his successor would be thought to be among the wolves...? It all seems so unreal to me. When it starts to get me down, which is pretty much every day now, I try to remember that there's a reason Our Lord is allowing this and He will right the ship in the end. But what a storm I fear we'll be facing until then!

HeavenlyHosts, gracia, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Nothing positive I fear. Just more of the same shocking our sensibilities. More prayer. More sacrifice. Sigh

20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Have hope TMof2,
    Better than that, be uplifted that God is permitting this for a greater good!
    Instead of becoming disheartened, think how happy your consolations will make God and how happy He is that at least a remnant is being faithful to Him.

I think one of the additional pains of the Passion was that Our Lord's friends fled and left Him abandoned. Think how blessed you are that God has given you such a great privilege as to be able to console Him as His Church abandons Him...