1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE sign this petition and pass it on :(

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Feb 6, 2018.

1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Please see the end for petition signing page

[​IMG]

The online video sharing site YouTube allows videos of brutal attacks on the Holy Eucharist.

PLEASE SEND YOUR PETITION >>>>>>

Perhaps the worst is: How To Desecrate the Host 1: Butane Torch

• 14 seconds in, it assures the viewer:
    “Real host acquired from a Catholic Church”

It shows a host being held in a needle-nose plier while an off-screen person lights a butane torch and thoroughly burns the host to a crisp.

It was posted on YouTube by user name HostDesecrator. Can such a name leave any doubt as to the author’s intentions? I think not.

Is this not pure malice…silent, brutal, and straight-to-the-point?

Please Tell YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki To Take Down These Videos

SIGN PETITION HERE:
    https://americaneedsfatima.org/forms/E18604.html?lang=en

josephite and Sam like this.
  2. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Done!

josephite and sparrow like this.
  3. Steve79

Steve79 Angels

Done.

4. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Principalities

Done and passed along to others.

5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Received it awhile back - and signed it. Thank you for posting.

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Signed

7. Light

Light Principalities

Just signed.

God Bless

8. Shae

Shae Principalities

Signed

9. sunburst

sunburst Archangels

signed!!!

10. josephite

josephite Powers

Just signed.

Thank you for posting the petition link sparrow.

Oh Sacrament Most Holy, Oh Sacrament Divine, All praise and all thanksgiven be every moment Thine. Amen

I Love You Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Signed.

12. sterph

sterph Archangels

Signed. Ugh the horror!

13. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Signed. Evil.

14. Barry

Barry New Member

Done

15. Denise P

Denise P Principalities

Signed. They only need 4,000 more to reach their goal.

16. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

Signed. The most extreme act of satanic evil which now is spreading faster and faster throughout the world. Note the need for more and more exorcists.
    Blessed Mother, we pray for Your intercession!

josephite, Mary's child and sparrow like this.
  17. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Signed.

18. josephite

josephite Powers

Please everyone here at the MoG Forum, sign this petition! ..................................PLEASE!

Just imagine how many souls of the youth and more! are being innocently ravaged by the evil one with such blasephemy on the internet!!

Lord have Mercy
    Christ Have Mercy
    Lord have Mercy!

Five Prayers Taught at Fatima by Mary & by the Angel, St Michael

May 11, 2017 By Mary Thierfelder 189 Comments

On May 13, 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to three shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal with an urgent message for the whole world. Between May and October she would appear five more times, each on the 13th of the month.

She identified herself as Our Lady of the Rosary and urged the children topray the rosary daily for peace in the world (as World War I raged on) and to make sacrifices for the conversion of sinners. Over the course of these visits, and several preceding visits by an angel, there were five prayers that were taught to Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta.

THE PARDON PRAYER
    The angel who appeared to the children called himself the Angel of Peace and the Angel of Portugal. He taught them the following prayer:

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.

THE ANGEL’S PRAYER
    On one occasion, the three children saw the angel prostrate before a host and chalice that hung in the air. Worshiping the Eucharist, the angel prayed,

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.

[​IMG]

THE EUCHARISTIC PRAYER
    During the first apparition of Our Lady of Fatima, the children found themselves “moved by an interior impulse,” as Lucia later explained, to say the following prayer together:

Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.

THE SACRIFICE PRAYER
    The Blessed Mother taught the children to offer all their personal sacrifices to God by praying,

Oh my Jesus, I offer this for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

THE ROSARY DECADE PRAYER
    The Blessed Mother stressed the critical importance of praying the rosary daily for the conversion of sinners and for peace in the world. She asked that the following prayer be recited at the end of each rosary decade:

Oh My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.

[​IMG]
    Photo: Knights of Columbus

May 13th is the feast day of Our Lady of Fatima. Many miracles and conversions have been attributed to her Immaculate Heart, and she continues to intercede for sinners that all may come to know Christ’s mercy.

These Fatima prayers, given to Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta by Our Lady and St Michael the archangel, are a heavenly gift to the faithful to teach us how to pray effectively for the unseen battle for souls that takes place around us every day. They should be memorized and prayed as we offer up sacrifices throughout our day for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the many sins committed against God.

These Fatima prayers, since they are not so well known, would be ideal to print on personalized prayer cards and handed out to friends and family. Continue reading more ways on How to Live the Message of Our Lady of Fatima.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

[​IMG]
    Pope Francis prays before a statue of Our Lady of Fatima

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Barry, Denise P, Sam and 2 others like this.