1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Please pray for me I humbly beg you...

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Amanda, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you so very much everyone! You are all such wonderful people and so kind!

Sanctus likes this.
  2. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Hi Amanda,

I have had many life-changing problems over the last couple of years. I heard a voice in my head saying "go small, be small." I believe I have become humble and that has helped me during this time of trial. I would also recommend going to any catholic church, preferably adoration, for any length of time as many times as you can and sit, sleep, pray, adore, worship, anything in front of Jesus in the tabernacle or exposition. Jesus knows your pains. Just by stopping in and thanking Him personally will help. Lastly, the rosary if you can but I have found the divine mercy to be extremely peace-filling for me. Jesus, I trust in you, Jesus, help me to trust in you more. God bless and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Don_D, sparrow, Mario and 3 others like this.
  3. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil New Member

Hi Amanda,

I sympathize with and pray for you too as I have several family members who suffer from sometimes severe anxiety and depression. It is a great suffering!

Within our family, we have discovered that nutrient therapy is very powerful for resolving depression and anxiety. .William Walsh of the Walsh Institute has identified underlying biochemical abnormalities that are the primary causes of these problems. The abnormalities turn out to be things like zinc deficiency, folate deficiency, or undermethylation. When these deficiencies are corrected using specific supplements and diet, anxiety and depression can be greatly reduced or eliminated. As I recall, Mr. Walsh has identified 4 0r 5 underlying causes of these problems. Wholistic and naturopathic doctors test for these deficiencies and define the protocols to treat the underlying issue. Once the underlying problem is identified through testing, there is lots of information available to educate yourself about how to correct it.

In our family, a thing called pyroluria, which causes a copper overload and zinc deficiency is one of the main problems. Pyroluria can cause severe anxiety. The naturopath said that within 5 years all doctors will be testing for this condition just as they began testing vitamin D level several years ago. Low vitamin D can also cause anxiety!

Below is a great youtube video ( 2 hours long, but worth it!) where Mr. Walsh defines the underlying causes of anxiety and depression:

Amanda likes this.
  4. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil New Member

Amanda,

I've had to talk one of my children through emotions similar to yours and you just need to know that God totally loves you. You may not feel it, but it's not because it isn't true. Try not to worry about your past. Just go to confession and forget about it. Our Good Lord wants you to forget about it. And if you're not able to pray, that's okay too. After seeing extreme anxiety, I don't know how anyone could pray much in that condition. Try to remember Jesus loves you infinitely and without condition and wants your healing.

Amanda likes this.
  5. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Hi Amanda and anyone experiencing similar problems,

I can´t recommend Sunnyveil´s post enough! It may well be that Jesus has rushed to the rescue - through her!

I actually know a couple of people that have overcome such conditions by diet adjustments and specific supplements. After a few months they were able to get rid of medication and experienced considerable improvement. A diet with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit (organically grown, if possible), nuts, honey, whole wheat bread, fish etc. and that reduces the intake of refined sugar and salt, sodas, junk food, excessive meat etc. can work wonders.

Think of what Our Lord used to eat when he walked the earth - food then was simple, natural, wholesome... and delicious! Olives and olive oil, fruit such as figs, grapes, dates; milk, honey, cheese, fish, whole wheat bread, wine (though very likely in those days it had very little alcoholic content) , nuts.

Here´s a little piece Mark Mallett (yes, Mark again!) wrote some time back. I find it very interesting and thought-provoking:

FEW writings have ever led me to the point of tears, as this one has. Three years ago, the Lord put it on my heart to write about The Great Poisoning. Since then, the poisoning of our world has only increased exponentially. The bottom line is that much of what we consume, drink, breathe, bathe and clean with, is toxic. The health and well-being of people all over the world are being compromised as cancer rates, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, allergies, auto-immune conditions and drug-resistant diseases continue to sky-rocket at alarming rates. And the cause of much of this is within an arm’s length of most people.

As the Mass readings this week reflect on Genesis and God’s “good” creation, it seems that this is an apt time to write about these things, about what man has done with the earth endowed to him. This is a very sober writing. The positive you can take from it is the possibility of making changes that can potentially turn your health around. (Yes, I care about more than just your soul! For “your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you.”) [1]

This is a comprehensive overview in order to give you the “big picture.” To be certain, there are many things I’ve left out in order to keep this to a reasonable length. The conclusion will put everything in an eschatological light because, ultimately at its roots, this is a spiritual poisoning unlike anything the world has ever known….

Continue reading here: https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2017/02/10/the-great-poisoning/

sparrow and Amanda like this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda New Member

I don't know what to say, thank you so very much everyone! Everything you have all said I will be doing and I can not tell you how appreciative I am for you taking the time to help me. You are all so wonderful!

Carol55 likes this.
  7. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I had fairly bad anxiety for years that frequently put me into full blown panic mode until I started using topical magnesium oil. It's been such a blessing! I now feel peaceful inside. I've even had people I don't know remark on how calm I am.

Prayers and blessings for all who suffer with this. Having been there, I know how miserable and life altering it can be!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    sparrow, Amanda and AED like this.
  8. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Pray4peace, can you tell me about the oil? I have kids with severe anxiety issues and would like to know about this in case it can help them too. Thanks.

Mary's child and Amanda like this.
  9. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I tried other brands of the magnesium oil, but only use Ancient Minerals because their product consistently works the best for me and is good quality. This company also sells magnesium gel, lotion and bath flakes. I personally use the oil because it has the highest concentration of magnesium and I feel like "I get the most bang for my buck". (Is that only an American saying? :ROFLMAO:)

The one drawback with topical magnesium is that it can cause stinging when applied to the skin. To avoid this, I rub it into my feet without any problems. I use it twice a day. It may take some time before someone sees a big difference in health issues since supplements work a little more slowly than pharmaceuticals.

One more thing, the reason I use topical instead of a pill is because, from what I've read and personally experienced, the pills are poorly absorbed and the oil gets absorbed directly into the nerves and bloodstream.

I had quite a few other health issues helped by the magnesium too. It's awesome stuff! (And, no, I don't sell it!! I've just been blessed to discover it's health benefits! :D:D:D)

10. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

I currently take an 'absorbable' liquid softgel of 400 mg of magnesium oxide but not daily as it is a bit too much for the system ;) It says for bones and muscle function on it. But it's good for anxiety? Who knew! I had not seen topical magnesium. I may try that, thanks for the info!

Pray4peace likes this.
  11. Bella

Bella Archangels

Michael.. please would you spare a moment in prayer for me and my family while at Knock as well, please ? I love Knock. Thankyou.

12. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Amanda, I didn't mean to ignore your prayer request! I got caught up in the magnesium conversation! I have had social anxiety for most of my life and now my kids (4 out of 6) have terrible anxiety disorders so I can understand a little about how you must feel. I will keep you in prayer as I know that what you go through is quite horrible. Keep asking the Lord to heal you through St. Dymphna and be assured of many prayers coming from this forum :) God bless you for being brave and asking for help!

13. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Me too Michael? I made a pilgrimage to Knock on my visit to Ireland in 2013. Loved that serene and beautiful place :)

Sanctus and AED like this.
  14. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

sparrow likes this.
  15. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Hi Amanda, are you still around? How are you doing? Prayers going up...

16. padraig

padraig New Member

Amanda, I have put you name in my prayer book for people and am praying now.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

Hi Amanda. God bless you. One of the best things you could do in terms of healing, recovery and nourishing your faith is Eucharistic Adoration, spending time with Our Blessed Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. Just being in His presence is incredibly healing. You don't even have to say or do anything. Just sit with Him. Of course it's terrific if you can tell Our Lord that you love and thank Him. But you will have your own conversation with Him I'm sure if you go to visit Him at Eucharistic Adoration. Just His presence alone, in the Blessed Sacrament can heal.

Mario, Blizzard and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Mark1

Mark1 Angels

...praying, now

19. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

So very sorry you are living with this nightmare disorder! I have had enough panic attacks and anxiety in my youth to pray very much for you. I was cured directly and permanently 20 years ago by Jesus Himself, and I know He will cure you also. Keep praying and don't lose hope. He will give you the Peace that surpasses all understanding, especially with the prayers of the good holy people on this forum. You came to the right place! May God give you peace and overwhelm you with JOY!

AED likes this.
  20. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Will pray for you Amanda. Peace anf joy.

AED likes this.