1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Please pray for me I humbly beg you...

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Amanda, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Amanda,
    You are a child of God, He loves you very much.
    I will pray for you . . .

2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I have added you to my prayers.

3. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Amanda, may Our Lord's peace and healing be upon you.

4. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Praying... sometimes God likes to test to the limit.

May I humbly suggest:

Can you physically get to Lourdes or Medjugorje? In my experience these are among the most powerful spiritual/healing places in the world;

You may want to try the NOVENA OF ABANDONMENT:

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2017/05/31/an-invincible-faith-in-jesus/

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2017/05/31/novena-of-abandonment/

My wife and I have done it - it´s simple but very, very powerful.

O Jesus, I surrender myself to you, take care of everything!

Amanda likes this.
  5. I will pray today at mass

Amanda likes this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you truly with all of my heart and soul. I feel so appreciative of all the support I have gotten, you are such a beautiful soul, I pray God blesses you too for your kindness!

7. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you so very much, I am saying that now and will continue to. I just have to keep believing!

AED likes this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Oh thank you, thank you thank you! That is so unbelievably kind of you and I appreciate this beyond words! I live in Canada but I am from Irish descent and have always wanted to visit that Shrine. I am so astonished at your kindness and the kindness of so many of the people on here, I feel like saying thank you isn't even close to enough! I will pray for you as well and thank God for all of you!

AED likes this.
  9. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you so very much, your words brought tears to my eyes and a lot of comfort. I forget these things a lot, especially with trying to rebuild my faith. I won't forget what you said, it makes so much sense! I am also sorry that you have a family member going through this too. I will pray for you and them!

AED likes this.
  10. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you truly! I feel so horrible for you that you are suffering this too. It's so crippling and terrifying. I will pray for you also for healing and comfort!

Heidi likes this.
  11. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you so very much! I will pray for all of you wonderful souls as well!

12. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you very much! I live in Canada, so unfortunately won't be able to visit soon, but I will remember these places for the future, thank you I appreciate you telling me about them so much!

13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Will pray for you at morning mass tomorrow...

Amanda likes this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda New Member

I also wanted to thank you deeply for the links you provided! I read the first one so far and it was EXACTLY the help I was searching and desperate for. My faith is extremely weak, but my faith in only humans and science to help me has grown even weaker after this experience. These links are incredibly helpful, thank you again!

15. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Thank you so very much! <3

16. Blizzard

Mark Mallett is the real deal and he´s Canadian. You may want to check out some of his other writings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amanda likes this.
  17. Blizzard

[​IMG]

Amanda likes this.
  18. Blizzard

[​IMG]

Amanda and Mario like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying for you Amanda May the seed of your Faith grow into a Great Oak Tree.

[​IMG]

Amanda likes this.
  20. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Praying for you Amanda. I have found the Divine. Mercy chaplet to be very powerful when I have a crisis. Especially the little prayer Jesus I Trust in You.
    Mary

Amanda, Mario and Heidi like this.