1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Persecution of faithful Bishop

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 30, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

2. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

May God bless this bishop. He has chosen the narrow path, but has Truth and God on his side.

sparrow, Booklady, gracia and 3 others like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Over the past several decades of studying prophecy, I never anticipated or even entered my mind two things that are unfolding at this time. 1) A pope would lead the church into schism. 2) That Sodomy would be promoted by clergy at the highest level's within the faith. And here we are.........

4. AED

AED Powers

I know. Who could ever have envisioned this?

sparrow likes this.
  5. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

Keep in mind that despite all the current insolence and brazenness, God wins in the end. When St Michael again raises the cry “ Quis ut Deus?” (Who is like God?) all the enemies of God will be utterly and definitively defeated and crushed. Yes they will have their hour now. But it will be fleeting and will end in total and utter defeat. Satan and his minions will be completely humiliated.

sparrow, gracia and AED like this.