1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelianito

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Jan 6, 2017.

1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Pray for mercy for those who will perish without having prepared their souls…

Dream: Last night I dreamed about a strange cloud of fire and ash that was coming towards us from the south. We locked the windows and when it hit, there was ash piled to within a foot of the top of the windows on that side of the house. There was a smell of smoke even in the house with the windows closed . This is the second time I have dreamed about large dumps of ash. Lord Jesus have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Habakkuk 3:9 Bared and ready is your bow, filled with arrows is your quiver. Into streams you split the earth; 10 at sight of you the mountains tremble. A torrent of rain descends; the ocean gives forth its roar.

“My child, pray for mercy for those who will perish without having prepared their souls. There is much that will befall the earth and there are many who will be lost for eternity if they do not accept my mercy in their final moments. Do not let any be lost because of your failure to pray. Yes, I know this is a heavy burden, but I would not ask you to pray if it did no good. Enter into my love for souls and it will be no burden to pray; you will desire to suffer anything rather than lose one soul. This is what it means to embrace the cross and it is a great honor and a great mystery that I allow my children to participate in my plan of salvation in this way. Suffice it to say that God’s will desires that his children participate in this way. So pray, fast, and offer sacrifices–do all you can, for the time is very short for very many.”

Jesus I trust in you. In the Divine Will I accept the unimaginable invitation to participate in your work of salvation through the cross. Jesus I am weak, but in you I can do all things. Lead me Lord, I come to do your will. Amen.
    https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com...perish-without-having-prepared-their-souls-2/

gracia and Sam like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

I often find a little hope over at the Pelianito blog.

Offer prayers and sacrifices in the Divine Will, and the duration and intensity may yet be lessened…

Hosea 9:2 Threshing-floor and wine vat shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail them.

“My beloved, see I make all things new. The old ways of sin are passing away. The new ways of righteousness have been conceived and await the hour of birth. The labor will be fierce but do not despair. In due time, joy will make the days of sin a faded memory, a dream that one awakes from and is overjoyed that it is over. Be patient. Pray for strength and KNOW that the labor is finite. Offer prayers and sacrifices in the Divine Will, and the duration and intensity may yet be lessened. Children I am near and I eagerly await our new life together.”

Blessed Trinity of Love, I praise and thank you in the Divine Will in the name of everyone for all you are doing to bring about the kingdom of the Divine Will. In the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love I offer all my prayers and sufferings, as well as every shard of suffering ever endured so that your kingdom may come quickly and that the labor will be of short duration and less intense than we deserve. Jesus, give us strength and hope. We place all our trust in you. Save souls! Amen.

https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com...e-duration-and-intensity-may-yet-be-lessened/

gracia, Fatima, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

With the tribulation well under way and the natural disasters ramping up across the globe, the drum beat of war getting louder and louder daily and the great apostasy from the one true faith manifesting itself daily, it is easy to assume all we can do is sit on the sidelines and be a spectator and announcing the latest news flash. Its easy to get caught up in it all and at some point it takes away from the interior peace and joy that God wishes to give in these times. The following message is something we can all do that is pleasing to God and our Blessed Mother:

The Pelianito Journal

In preparation for the 100th anniversary of Fatima- September 4th, 2017
    Nehmiah 8:14 And they found it written in the law, which the Lord had commanded by Moses, that the people of Israel should live in booths (tabernacles) during the festival of the seventh month.

“Beloved, the Festival of Booths begins this year on October 4. In preparation for he 100th anniversary of my Mother’s appearance at Fatima, would you observe a time of reflection in the nine days preceding it, beginning on the first day of the Festival? Let each one decide how they will observe the novena—by fasting, prayer, or by retreating from the world. In some way, let my children retreat to the tabernacle of their hearts and pray for the coming of the kingdom, for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, for the conversion of sinners, and for reparation to be made to my much-wounded heart. Oh my children, do me this honor! I greatly desire it and the world greatly needs it. I will bless even the smallest effort. Do all in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, on behalf of everyone and you will accomplish far more than you can imagine. You do not know how much I long to reign in men’s hearts. What joy when I do! Help me!”

O my Jesus, FIAT! Grant each of us the grace to know what is the best way for us to participate—as our daily duty allows. In the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, bless our efforts to cooperate with your unimaginable graces for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Will! O Jesus! I long for this with the longing of our Mother, which irresistibly drew you to earth at your Incarnation. Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus—come to reign in our hearts! Amen.

(Note: The beginning of the Festival of Booths, October 4, also corresponds with the feast of the Transitus (passing to eternity) of St. Francis of Assisi. May he assist us as we contemplate what form our nine days of preparation will take. One suggestion is that we spend some time learning how to live more fully in the Divine Will through the writings of Luisa Piccarreta. Please see my page, “Divine Will Resources” for more information. May His kingdom come and come quickly!)

gracia, AED, Patty and 1 other person like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I was thinking with sadness about those poor people on the little islands getting wiped out by Irma. ..and they really are poor, Haiti for instance has just nothing. Then the thought came to me, 'Life is serious', either we choose heaven or we choose hell. I think that understanding is the only way we can get our heads around these catastrophes. If you approach them as an atheist of agnostic then they are only random events. They have no meaning. But if you look at them in the light of Eternity they do have meaning. I think this thought may be consoling when our own turn to go under the hammer comes..and it will come. Oh yes it will.

By the way did you know Irma has suddenly changed course and is starting to head East, towards the Carolinas?

http://blog.spiritdaily.com/news-links/tracks-now-have-new-powerful-hurricane-hitting-u-s

gracia, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  5. Harper

Harper Guest

Padraig, where did you see that turn to the east? It hasn't turned up on my Twitter.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

7. padraig

padraig New Member

If you look on Spirit Daily they have a link to this.

8. Harper

Harper Guest

Thanks. That's already out of date, I think. They just announced an evacuation of Savannah, Georgia.

9. padraig

padraig New Member

...also..

'11 AM UPDATE - 9.7.17

An eastern shift in Irmas track has been the trend in new updates over the past 24 hours. Category 5 Hurricane Irma has max sustained winds at 175 miles per hour (mph). Irma made landfall in the Leeward Islands early Wednesday morning tearing through Saint Martin and Anguilla. Irma now moving west/northwest at 17 mph as it heads toward Turks & Caicos Thursday evening where they could have storm surge up to 15 to 20 feet.

Models agree on a sharp turn to the north over the weekend, but exactly when this turn will happen is still uncertain. Models have been showing a consistent trend over the last 24 hours, but it is important to focus on the entire cone, not just one point. This turn, will determine what areas will see direct impacts.'

http://weartv.com/weather/hurricane-irma-models-continue-trending-east

10. padraig

padraig New Member

How amazing these things are, like roulette wheels in the sky.

11. Harper

Harper Guest

It's awful. I have family in Houston, still shaken and recovering, and a close friend on the North-South Carolina border.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers.

Thank God we don't get them in Ireland, I think the last thing like this was in the 1800's they called it the Big Wind.

gracia and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Principalities

Padraig,

I have a strange feeling you may be right about Irma striking NYC... :( Ultimately, only Our Lord knows for sure!

Mary's child, AED and Harper like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

It is always hard to separate our imagination in these things over what may be spiritually real. :) There is so much on the news it can kind of disturb us. But I remember how often during the war here I went by feelings of warning and I suspect on many occasions it kept me safe. I remember reading somewhere that statistically before every airplane or rail disaster the number of people not turning up for their journeys rises very significantly. I suppose that is what we have Guardian Angels for.

There is a wonderful story from Sir Alec Guinness who played Obi Ben Kenobi in, 'Star Wars'. Sir Alec was a very devout convert and used to go to 7 am mass every morning in Westminster Cathedral , regular as clockwork before catching the the train right after mass to Pinewood Studios , just outside London for filming.

One morning he was at the station and the train did not show. He asked the Guard about his train and after some confusion he found, instead of it being 8 am it was 9 am . Somehow he lost an hour. But the 8am train he was supposed to catch crashed and many people were killed or injured. But where had the hour gone?;)

[​IMG]

gracia and Patty like this.
  15. Patty

Patty Angels

Goosebumps Padraig!

padraig likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam Archangels

[​IMG]

Take orders from your General, our Mother, and do not waver in your resolve…
    by Janet Klasson

Isaiah 14:20 But the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land; and aliens will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob.

“My beloved, do not fear these days of sorrow and woe. A cosmic battle is underway. The powers of darkness rage and roar. Know and believe, my children, that the victory belongs to me and to my little band of warriors. Remain in my Will. Take orders from your General, our Mother, and do not waver in your resolve. Victory is near! Believe, hope, pray, and be at peace. Shalom.”

O my Lord I pray for the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Will and the Triumph of the Immaculate. Mama, please give me your orders and make me a willing soldier for Christ. May all souls be united under the spotless banner of Jesus. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us! Amen.